Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: arsha_vrushan

agree di...

its been ages we had a shantanu solo!!
i think this is the right situation for a solo showing his emotions!!
waiting eagerly for it..

ya it is the right situation for swayam's solo..he is the only person who is bieng effecetd by his frnd n lover..his emotions are at its paek..so a solo can show it perfectly..
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anushka--

Im just pissed off!! How much more to beg for swayam solo???? This is enough!! Here we are begging n on the other hand the other lead keeps getting solos, WTH??!!! Upon that Swaron MU!!!
Why are u torturing us CVS n CHANNEL?? There is a limit!! Swayam is no where to be seen, upon that, atleast one solo showing his state of mind was required!! But na, CVS are not in the mood!! Hating it!!

P.S much needed post charu:)

shantanu potrays swayam's emotions and feelings so perfectly..and a solo could hv been cherry on the cake..i dunno y cvs n channel are ignoring his talent..
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: -spongy-

i really cant say anything more

im really pissed off
i mean the person whos is most hurt usko dikaya hi nahi ja raha hain
the person jisne from the starting of the trck sab kuch sambhala
usko credit nahi de rahe hain
balki aise isaan ko credit de rahe hain who is the main culprit..
and CV's ne aaj haad kar di swayam ko dhikhaya hi nahi episode main
i mean seriously...
the episode is incomplete without swayam
really pissed off !!!

PS. VRUSH YOU ROCKED THE TANHAIYE SEQUENCE TONIGHT 👏

exactly my point..swayam is the only person who is most hurt by the things..and instead of him..others are getting solo..
n vrushi rocked as usual in tanhayee sequence and yesterday performance..
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon4ever

I am so pissed after seeing the precap!! Reys solo!! Seriously I thought palki said they had no time for solos but how can I forget?! They always find time for Mr Reys solo.. Even if theres no time they make it n how do they do that? Oh I know.. cut SwaRon's portion n give it to Rey!!!! 😡 such a perfect time for swayam's solo but nooo!! We havent got a shantanu solo since 1.5 yrs n vrushi's solo?! Aaj tak nahin mila.. Disappointed..

yes u actually reminded me tht v havnt gt vrushi's solo too..its really sad..
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shilpa_SwaRon

N one more thing palki Mam ne recent interview mein shishir ko bola tha ke v don't plan solos as such..
Its just included as n Wen d script demands..
So now i just wanna ask her question..
AT DIS POINT WASN'T THE SCRIPT DEMANDING MORE OF A SWAYAM SOLO RATHER THAN SOME OTHER PERSON.S SOLO..
really yaar dey can't even keep up their own words..
Highly disappointing..

shilpa..rules are different for swaron fans yar..and you hv raised a very valid question..bt m sure nobody has answer of this question..
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: swayamsharon

exactly when shantanu maheswari will get solo in d3?
 konse track mae swayam ka solo fit hoe sakta hai please koi kehdo😕
yes agreed swayam is heart-broken and his pov is completely missing.
swayam is hurt so he vanished.. all over, hum itne sare fans hai na milke socho voh kya feel ker  raha roga 😡🤢 and now swayam role in this track, same yaar again sidelined him and give his credit to other so called hero.
seeing precap again swaron mu  i m now tired of swaron mu mu and mu. when this is going to end?? want to see my swaron together happily.

you are talking abt solo..yaha to track hi change ho jate hai..solo to dur ki baat hai ab..swayam is nt gonna get credit in this whole plan..
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaani2209

I dont no whats the problem to Show Swayam-Sharon individually dance for themselves? Shantanu-Vrushika are such brilliant Dancers and have even showed variation by putting hardwork in learning skates and doing all such possible tricks that need efforts, but Swayam-Sharon dont get a single chance to showcase their individuality through solo's? WHY? 

It hurts to see no solo's given when there are so many possibilities that be used to give a solo of Sharon and Swayam...hope to see Sharon-Swayam given solo's soon enough...
SO disappointed 
PS:copy pasting my comment from other similar topic.

you said it yar..shantanu and vrushika hv shwn us so many verstaile dances together..bt whn it comes to their solos..cvs are very kanjus..
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskurana

Thank you for making this post. Sick and fed up of this biased treatment. Only one character will keep getting solos and Swayam din't get one since dance camp. This point in the storyline would have been perfect to give Swayam a solo to show up his emotions. Very irritated I am.

it was indeed the best time to show swayam's solo..bt everyone is busy showcasing other ppl..i am frustated..
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisstar

I totally agree wid u. Swayam shud b given his credit fr d clearity dat has struck d team nd especially d "hero" of d show. But instead of dat what v get is no swayam in d entire episode. And moreover swayam is suffering from such a phase where his emotions cn best be defined by dance. But yet again a NO. God knows wat palki is upto... But one thing is fr sure dat she isn't ready to satisfy swayam's/shantanu's fans...

dance is the perfect way for swayam and sharon to express their emotions..bt it has been ignored by cvs and channel..
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cscs

it was indeed the best time to show swayam's solo..bt everyone is busy showcasing other ppl..i am frustated..

Forget solo...they din't even show his pov properly.😡