Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: medhasarkar

when was the last time swayam or sharon danced any solo? rubbish.rey jaap start

swayam last solo was of 2 mins in dance camp..n vrushi's solo we hvnt gt till nw..😭
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraSwaron

U know what Charu, it is all planned...agar hum bolen ki Swayam Sharon ko solos nahin dete toh woh bolenge the other one doesnt have a jodi...lekin agar hum Swayam Sharon ko saath dekhna chahenge toh bolenge romance is not the only thing about love, Swaron means complications and complexities...there is no reason, no justification...as it is, i am done with this underplaying ploy they apply to Swayam's character during the finale of tracks ...  3 min of Swayam yesterday, no POV for him today and perhaps a glimpse or so tomorrow maybe but doing what - arguing with Sharon - and the worst part, koi aur solo karega...the ones who have had the heartache are gonna give more of it to each other 😔   

swayam n swaron both are bieng sidelined yar..badly..n u rht hum jo bi bole..ulta hame hi chup kra dete ahi..
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskan108

yes exactly

is it so difficult to show swayam's solo???
he is hurt right now not that...
According to me,,,Shantanu is the best dancer in d3.(no offence)
and i guess his last solo was in the dance camp
i am interested in swayam's solo not in the solo of others

oh yes shantanu is undoubtely the best dancer of d3..bt i guess channel V needs spects..bcz dey cant see it..
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dunno, what to say, Charu. I am really very disappointed with that. After SO many, today, I thought is this right to get one Swayam solo. But I don't understand, yeh Creatives ke liye itna difficult kyun hai?
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku90

The Rules are different for that person and SwaRon.
There will never be any scope for swaron's solo and will always be for other person solo.
They could have easily fitted a solo for swayam in this situation.I have no problem with that person getting solo but have serious problems when swayam never gets a solo.Now i even don't get angry,it just simply hurt me each time such biased behavior happens🥺

Highly disappointed as a swayam/shantanu/swaron fan.

disappointed..😭
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: .vruShan_rocks.

yup shantanu is best dancer in d3 but still they dont give solos😭

you can freely share your views because its charu di ka post😆

😆😆payal..yeah its my post..😎
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree di...
its been ages we had a shantanu solo!!
i think this is the right situation for a solo showing his emotions!!
waiting eagerly for it..

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .vruShan_rocks.

yup shantanu is best dancer in d3 but still they dont give solos😭

you can freely share your views because its charu di ka post😆

i agree...

yeh CHARU ka post hai...😎

u can share ur views freely here 
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Im just pissed off!! How much more to beg for swayam solo???? This is enough!! Here we are begging n on the other hand the other lead keeps getting solos, WTH??!!! Upon that Swaron MU!!!
Why are u torturing us CVS n CHANNEL?? There is a limit!! Swayam is no where to be seen, upon that, atleast one solo showing his state of mind was required!! But na, CVS are not in the mood!! Hating it!!

P.S much needed post charu:)
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
today i was abt to make a post on how a perfect time it is to give a swayam solo...but alas cvs r too busy to think on swaron storyline. Swaron is a dancing based love story m v dont even get dances of theirs...when do v catch them dancing??? After D3??? Sickkk man