Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Why is it so difficult to show swayam's solo?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 51

Page 1
Page   of 51
Page 2 Page 51

cscs

IF-Sizzlerz

cscs

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Today i am not gonaa talk abt episode.. 
I just have one question..IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO GIVE SWAYAM'S SOLO??

In the present situation SWAYAM is the one person whose emotions can be brilliantly shown through dance. He has been the backbone of this track from the starting. And now he has been royally sidelined from this track...
amazing..The most sensible person, who managed everything from starting will not be given his credit in the finale..As a swayam fan and shantanu fan, we all are hurt with this partial behaviour..

it has been nearly TWO years since we have got shantanu's solo. Everybody gets a solo apart from this guy. And he is the most popular and brilliant dancer amongst everybody. Still he is ignored everytime. 
leave it..i dnt even wanna go there..bcz rules are different for SWARON...

SHANTANU is an awesome dancer..I am sure all of us will agree with that..so why why is it so difficult to show his solo?
I am sorry but as a swayam and shantanu fan, i am deeply hurt and angry..

Edited by cscs - 30 June 2014 at 9:24am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

lovefeast1stluvshantanusharmiriyavivek12kumardvrushuswaronvrushanSMihi.VruShanenigma1997try2149ShaReYamsaranghaesj1SaRun_31mrashLove_shantutrisha19mohitmohanty19shan16PoonamSwaRon23tca21venusrockzSaee.Tsilver6stringsaddicted_lovepoojavrushananushka1129ami1994maneeshaswaronsanjhbatiPrish.SwaRon-EastWind-diyaswaronholicshiningshannuShreya..Tan.vish.KsanchiswaronNuts_shantanuNabzKaJenDMGDD_Tannufan...CryBaby...PhosphenesAnaya.SwaRonidiot_boxAnomic_lonerMimiVruShanPooja-Jpiyu_swaronblitheSanskruti_tanhaAnanyaVruShantannuluvflirteyedswayamsharonAnonymous--nancynnvsakshibshah_bellaSwan_--Anushka--yasriMirageSwaron-bLEu98-Shardha_SwaronVruShan_SwaRon.vruShan_rocks.rinku90swaronswaron.Vrushanholic.JensenrocksMuskan_SwaRonsurbhimathurBeulaSwaRon--Rose--chahat4umuskuranabasket_101Death_MemoriesMihi4VruShan...Diya.....euphoria..sweetdivyasadafarshaadditive_monaya-Vishaka-Snigs.swathi_swaron---Priya---Esha..nami2811shaani2209-dosy_devil-Hello_Vrushaan..Suhana..AJ.morganPankhuri295SwaRon_rocksLaalIshq-TanHaVruShan-nature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is it so difficult to show swayam's solo?" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LaalIshq

IF-Sizzlerz

LaalIshq

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
bang on charu dii...
totally agreed..
cvs atlest hav tht much of sense ki kisko solo dena h...
we all can see who is hurt n who is nt...
hurt swayam ho raha h n solo rey ko mil raha h...
yeh kaha ka insaf h...
we all fans wnt swayam solo at any cost...
n cvs u better dnt b parcial with swayam/shaan fans... if u will b thn we all will shw u ki shaan fans se panga lena kitna bari par skta h aap logo ko...

Edited by vrushaan - 28 August 2013 at 8:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronvrushanScscsnature2

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Charu, rules are different when it comes to SwaRon fans!!! 

We have been literally begging for Swayam's solo, but we wont get any solo for Swayam!!! Shantanu is the best dancer out there according to me, but they dont want to give a solo for him!!! Ouch

He is the most hurt person due to all this problems but they decide not to show him nearly 2 episodes!!! He was the one who was behind the team all this while and tried to keep them united, but now he is royally side-lined!!

As a Swayam and Shantanu fan, im very very hurt and disappointed! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronvrushanSvenusrockzAnaya.SwaRonMirageSwaron...Diya...cscs

nancynnv

IF-Dazzler

nancynnv

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
U actually spoke what I wanted to speak...
I want swayam's solo n Sharon's asthma attack in front of swayam badly...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

swathi_swaron

IF-Sizzlerz

swathi_swaron

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
agree with u charu...

always at the end , they will show the herogiri of other person and sideline swayam...yeh koi naya hai kya SS fans ke liye

Sab kuch swayam karta hai and end mein koi aur credit le letha hai...

and about the solo thing...

rules are always different for swaron fans...

disappointed as SwaRon fan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronvrushanSvenusrockzTan.vish.KAJ.morgancscs

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
f**king pissed off, have nothng to say really, dis is jst heights, dis was d best tym fr a swayam solo bt no channel ka bias shuro -_-

cscs

Hello_Vrushaan

IF-Sizzlerz

Hello_Vrushaan

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

Today i am not gonaa talk abt episode.. I am pissed off with no swayam and again swayam and sharon MU..
I just have one question..IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO GIVE SWAYAM'S SOLO??
In the present situation SWAYAM is the only person who is deeply hurt. He has been the backbone of this track from the starting. And now he has been royally sidelined from this track...
amazing..The most sensible person, who managed everything from starting will not be given his credit in the finale..As a swayam fan and shantanu fan, we all are hurt with this partial behaviour..
Now coming to swayam's solo. as far as i remember palki mam said that rht nw there is no scope of solos in the track..Silly..leave it..i dnt even wanna go there..bcz rules are different for SWARON...
SHANTANU is an awesome dancer..I am sure all of us will agree with that..so why why is it so difficult to show his solo?
I am sorry but as a swayam and shantanu fan, i am deeply hurt and angry..
diii i m justt pisses off rite now
always partiality
actually swayam shud be given a solo and alsoo sharon
i m hating cvs
i just hate

cscs

Swaronvrushan

IF-Rockerz

Swaronvrushan

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Agree yaar...swayam and Sharon are dealing with so much emotions and then also no solo for swayam or Sharon...palki didn't give solo since last one year

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anaya.SwaRoncscs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top