Diya Aur Baati Hum

||DABH- Celebrating 2 Years of Magic|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 80

Mr.-Parfect

IF-Sizzlerz

Mr.-Parfect

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
CONGRATULATION ANAS RASHID AND DABH TEAM
KEEP IT UP

Edited by A_.R_.786 - 29 August 2013 at 1:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011timepassRajeshree53UMDUTacker_Holic-Amli-nirubadabh9thala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||DABH- Celebrating 2 Years of Magic|| (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeybees22

IF-Sizzlerz

honeybees22

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
wow nice
this is a good serial
congrtas

Edited by honeybees22 - 28 August 2013 at 1:19pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011timepassRajeshree53UMDUTacker_Holic-Amli-Mr.-Parfectdabh9nirubathala

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Congratulations DABH Team For 2 Successful Years...Many More On The Way.

Beautiful thread Sonia and Nikita.

Great contributions by all - JAM, Meera, SuSan, Shobhana, Rama, Anusha, Ritu, Ami.

Edited by b2011 - 28 August 2013 at 2:13pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajeshree53UMDUTacker_Holic-Amli-Mr.-Parfectdabh9nirubathala

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
 Diya Aur Baati Hum completes two years

Diya Aur Baati Hum completes two years
Diya Aur Baati Hum

At a time when TV shows don't enjoy long runs owing to abysmal ratings, 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' has been an exception. The top-rated show completes two years today. Conceptualised and produced by Shashi Sumeet Productions Pvt Ltd, it revolves around a husband who stands by his wife under all circumstances.

The show questions a deep-rooted notion: When a young man goes out of his way for his mother, he is called a doting son. But when he does the same for his wife, why is he labelled henpecked? Says Shashi, "This show is special to us. We always knew that the story had the potential to connect with the masses. We are glad it has managed to do just that. We work relentlessly to ensure that we keep delivering this connect to our audience."

"It is humbling to receive so much love for our show. Two years is a landmark, but we are not thinking about how many episodes it will complete. We just want to ensure that the show continues to get the same love from its audience," adds Sumeet.

Edited by b2011 - 28 August 2013 at 2:15pm

timepassSuryaIshraholicRajeshree53UMDUTacker_Holic-Amli-nirubadabh9thala

ayaazukideewani

IF-Sizzlerz

ayaazukideewani

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
congratz anas and DABH team

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011timepassRajeshree53UMDUTacker_Holic-Amli-nirubadabh9Mr.-Parfectthala

timepass

Goldie

timepass

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
First of all CONGRATS TO ALL WHO MADE THIS AWESOME THREAD Clap BRILLIANT Thumbs Up
Each and every contribution deserves appreciation from the bottom of my heart. 
You ALL ROCKHug

Now coming on to the show...We are celebrating TWO years of DABH and in these two YEARS, we have not seen even a KISS between SurYa Angry...CV's have excelled in all phases except when it comes to romance...DO SAAL MEI EK KISS TOU BANTA THAA...

b2011Rajeshree53UMDUshruthiraviTacker_Holic-Amli-nirubadabh9thala

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Fantastic thread Sonia and Nikita. Congratulations to the DABH team for completing two successful years and remaining at the top of the charts for most of the time.

Excellent contributions.

JAM  Bahut ache ...Toh Mamaji aur phaati saadi bhi haar gaye in dono ke samneD'oh Hum kya cheez hain...LOL Very nice Beta.Star

Sonia  Wonderful poem Beta.Clap

Anusha  Liked your Sandy is Mallika of Suraj's hand takeLOL 

Ami  Live soft romantic aur main...Shocked Duniya ka aathwa ajooba.

Ritu  Wonderful colour coding with the scenes.Star

Rama and Hema  Loved your seven wonders concept on the serial.Thumbs Up

Meera  Fantastic Siggies Meera. Takes us down the memory lane.Star

Beautiful VMs by Shobhana, SuSan, Rama, Hema and very nice Baba convoy by Rama.Clap

Shruthi  Superb post and excellent analysis of Sandhya's character evolving through trials and tribulations.Clap

Last but not the least great team work by Rama, Hema, Deebz, Shehjar, Ami, Sonia, Meera.

Hope I have not missed anyone.

Chalo party karte hainPartyDancing

One of the most important things this serial has given me which I can never ever forget is getting to meet such lovely people who keep me occupied and help me tide over my loneliness. When I argue with the youngsters in the forum and we both rigidly stick to our stands, I am reminded of the days when my daughters used to be with me and we used to fight till the finish. The vacuum created in my heart by their leaving has been filled by my betas and betis in the forum and the senior members Anusha, Deebz, Shehjar, Fatima and others keep me grounded and give me suitable hints when I get hyper. I am thankful to them for giving me so much love and affection treating me as one of their own.Smile

Edited by UMDU - 28 August 2013 at 5:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Rajeshree53Tacker_Holicnirubadabh9-Amli-thala

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

@Sonia and Nikita:- Ekdum saras thread.Star. Chalo play dandiya and raas. Dholi taaro dhol baaje - Dhol..Dancing.

@Ramadi:- My savior.. Thanks a lot to post message on my behalf.Hug.

@Nirubee, Shobhna, Aditi, Ramya, Anu, Bharathi Akka, Asif:- On behalf our contribution team, Thanks a lot for your praiseworthy compliments.Big smile.

@Shehjar mama:- Are you still reading kya?Shocked. You're sach mein slow like an elephant.LOL.

@Uma aunty:- Taang-pulling was done by me only. Live-soft romantic. English such a funky language na.. Aap hi batao how can a person enjoy romance if he/she is die and hard?Day Dreaming .ROFL.

@JAMi:- Mein yahaan hoon yahaan hoon! Sorry I went to iskon temple to celebrate "Janmashtami".Embarrassed. Abhi aati hoon mere diyaa se baat kar ke..Wink.

Edited by -Amlu- - 28 August 2013 at 5:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Rajeshree53UMDUTacker_Holicnirubadabh9thala

Post Reply New Post

Go to top