Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Namaskar, Hello, bonjour, bonjuerno, Hola,Hallo, Adam, Satsriakal, Namaste, Salem-alekum and finally

HIII

the proud papa to be of IF, he is more famous for posting spoilers of reality shows, specially bigboss. I am out of town from today, and won't be here till middle of next week, so children behave yourselves in the meantime.

Nishu786

Congratulations Nishu Here is a brand new siggie for you to put up.

and Now for the start up questions

Your name:

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question):

The reason behind your ID:

How did you first join IF:

How often do you login:

Your experience in IF so far:

A nice moment of your life on IF:

Your worst nightmare on IF:

[FONT=Verdana] Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength:

What other forums you visit other than DM:

Why are you attracted towards DM:

Does the level of Debate here meet your expectation? If yes, do you want to give input to make it better? If no, same question

Your favorite past-time:

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee:

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well

favorite qoute if any

Virtual or real:

PS: Check this to know who is next,( yours truly included in list). If I have missed you, do leave a note there/pm me and you will be added to the list as per your time convenience

RULES:

Unfortunately, due to barrage of  not so nice incidents in past DOTWs, a couple of rules have to be included from now on. Those who fail to comply by the rules, will be banned from taking part in MOTW, all their posts in MOTW threads will be deleted and their WLs will be increased depending upon the severity of transgession

1) NO MENTION OF PAST INCIDENTS/OTHER FORUMS TO BE DUG OUT.
Lately members use the DM thread to dig out incidents from past, happenings from other forums, their baseless thoughts and accusations and start the volley of member related actions

2) MIND YOUR LANGUAGES
Take a break and pause for 3s before writing anything you would not like to hear from others.

3) REMEMBER ITS ALL FOR FUN
Members ask others member related questions and when the answers are not to their liking, hell breaks. So please remember, its all in fun. when your time comes you can also name members as so and so , and you probably have too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86FaultInOurStarsnishu786HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debater of the week #13:Nishu786" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

Your name: Nis or Nishu 

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question):

The reason behind your ID: My close friends call me Nishu,and 786 is lucky number.

How did you first join IF: My friend used to watch this show "Perfect bride", she told me about this forum. So i thought to check it out. And,Rest is history EmbarrassedLOL.

How often do you login: For 2 mins everyday (Atleast)

Your experience in IF so far: Experience is mixed,but mostly good. Got opportunity to interact with some really intelligent & chill out ppl. Few of them became really good friends. One thing is sure,i will never regret joining India-forums.

A nice moment of your life on IF: I used to give spoiler in bigg boss 5,one month after the show ended,i got married with my gf. Most of my friends were really happy for me & got some really nice compliments.

Your worst nightmare on IF: Nobody in forum can give me night mare Tongue

[FONT=Verdana] Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength: Aah,if only you have asked this question few weeks back. I'd have said name of my best buddy here,but now i can't,bcoz that person is not friend anymore & if i take his/her name,he/she may get angry. Anyway i will tell few names Nanu,Cherie,Tuni,Sara,Boredsoul, Autumn., Gunia, Nadz & Gypsy. 

What other forums you visit other than DM: Bigg Boss, JDJ & Bollywood

Why are you attracted towards DM: I am mostly silent visitor of DM. But i like to read posts by RTH,K.Universe & others. It's interesting to read their take on things. DM is easily best section in IF after Bigg boss(DMians don't kill me) LOL

Does the level of Debate here meet your expectation? If yes, do you want to give input to make it better? If no, same question Oh Ya,Most members here are damn good in Debating. I am in no position to give them any input,they are in different league altogether. But i will like to see this section little more active.

Your favorite past-time: Playing guitar, Swimming , Cooking , Long drive with Neha.

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee: Little bit of both.

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee I am S/W Developer,so you will mostly find me sitting infront of lappy doing my project work or checking official mails.

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well  Whatsapping, Skyping or browsing IF or watching tv

favorite qoute if any Some journeys are meant to be travelled for lessons and not destinations.

Virtual or real: Real anyday...but i like my virtual life too,only bcoz i have some really good friends here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenieForever-KAFaultInOurStars

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Describe your journey from Silent reader to random poster to full fledged DM member.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenienishu786

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Describe your journey from Silent reader to random poster to full fledged DM member.

Well,it's not a long journey...started visiting this section from last yr only. First thread i read was made by "Boss",he made a thread about " Ladies: Do you no longer feel safe visiting India?." I liked reading views of members in that thread. So i decided to visit this section more often.  before that i was mostly active in Bigg Boss forum. So Debate Section was welcome change for me Big smile.

I posted in DM for the first time in that thread only. 

And,I became fully active in DM from past two weeks only. Most members whose posts i liked to read are not active now a days.

Edited by nishu786 - 28 August 2013 at 9:13am

charminggenieFaultInOurStars

charminggenie

IF-Rockerz

charminggenie

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Awww Congrats on the good news, Nishu! And thank you for all the great spoilers you gave during BB forum! Damn your are friends with Boredsoul, cannot give you a hard time! So enjoy these fun randoms for now:-

• What event do you remember most fondly from high school?

• Who was your favorite elementary school teacher and why?

• What's a favorite family memory that has stuck with you into your adult life? Why?

• How do you use the information that you learned in your favorite class in your life today?

• What sport do you most enjoy  watching?

• What was the most memorable event that you experienced in college?

• What's rocking your world this month?

• What's the craziest thing you've ever done in your life?

• What's your favorite activity to do locally and why?

• Can you share three things about you that you think no one here knows?

• What's your most significant current challenge
Ok confession time, name all the saas bahu serials you have watched?

Goodluck, will be back for more! 

Forever-KAnishu786

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Awww Congrats on the good news, Nishu! And thank you for all the great spoilers you gave during BB forum! Damn your are friends with Boredsoul, cannot give you a hard time! So enjoy these fun randoms for now:- Thanks Genie Smile,I need to give treat to boredsoul now LOL,btw her b'day is near,right? 

• What event do you remember most fondly from high school? - More than any event, Any time spent with my two good friends,Rajeev & Siya were most memorable moments... Tongue

• Who was your favorite elementary school teacher and why? - R.K.Sharma Sir. I was average in maths till class 8th. But he really showed confidence on me & made me work thrice hard. In school,he was always hard on me. After i completed by B.Tech from IIT-D,i went to meet him,but he was no more. I will always have this regret that i didn't got chance to meet him when he was taking his last breath. 

• What's a favorite family memory that has stuck with you into your adult life? Why? Family trip to Milan. Me & my younger sis got lost in street after having dinner in a local restaurant. My parents were really worried,i was 8 yrs old & my sis was 7 yrs old that time. She was not leaving my hand & crying...& i had no clue where to find my parents. One local guy saw us & took us to nearby Questura. After sitting there for 12 hrs ,me & my sis reunited with my parents. 
  • Well can't say if it was fav memory,but i will never forget this event. 

• How do you use the information that you learned in your favorite class in your life today? What if i say my fav class was Sports LOL. On a serious note,Maths class by Sharma sir was my favourite in School. More than any useful information,the confidence he showed on me was the life changing moment for me (Career wise). Bcoz sometimes all you need is someone who believes in you more than you do,so you can have the courage of believing in yourself a little more.

• What sport do you most enjoy  watching? Cricket,Soccer & MotoGP

• What was the most memorable event that you experienced in college? I proposed a 2nd yr girl in her class,teacher was also there,that was my first day in college. Well my seniors asked me to do that & you can't say No to seniors in IIT EmbarrassedLOL. Later on i dated her for sometime too LOL.

• What's rocking your world this month? Wifey is pregnant,Her due date is on Nov last week,So i am making sure she is happy & trying to fulfil all her demands Tongue.

• What's the craziest thing you've ever done in your life? Will update soon...

• What's your favorite activity to do locally and why? Walking on the beach & there is one spot, little far from Bay bridge,i go there sometimes in night with wifey & we both enjoy view of bay bridge in night.

• Can you share three things about you that you think no one here knows? Hmm,will update soon...

• What's your most significant current challenge On personal front- I want to be a better father,& at the same time i want to be a better hubby( Well there is always scope of improvement,one have to always work hard on keeping wife happy & content LOL)
  • On professional front - There is still lot to achieve,so i have set few goals for myself,& now working to achieve it. 

Ok confession time, name all the saas bahu serials you have watched? "Perfect Bride" Embarrassed

Goodluck, will be back for more! Sure Smile

Currently in office,will reply to remaining questions in free time Big smile.

Edited by nishu786 - 28 August 2013 at 11:27am

charminggenieForever-KA

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
hi nishu dadaBig smilei thought of putting sum questions relating ur absolute personal lyfWink
oh btw me so happy tht iam one of ur best budd hereEmbarrassedbiggg hugggHug

so here me go:-

|| wat was tht first thing of ur wife( my boudi:P )attracted u most?and wen u came to knw tht without her u would be incompleteEmbarrassed?

|| Tell us that turning point of ur lyf which actually turned out ur lyf completely

|| wen u will be father,wat values u wants to teach ur children? will u skip the traditional values/education tht u got frm parents?will u go for 'watever they likes? way?

|| Love of ur life is with u,bt wat will u do if sumone deliberately wants to do harm/defame u nd ur luv? will u leave him/her in their condition or will try to take revenge or will try to make thm understand in a gud way?Wink

sum one linerWink

Family----

Love----

Hate----

Freedom---

Friendship----_

Virtual lifeLOL---

thts it for now..may be will ask u another set of Q sum other time;)

Forever-KAnishu786

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Congrats Nishu786. I think I have seen you on BiggBoss forum last season.

Welcome to this forum and I hope you will have a great motw.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top