The Vampire Diaries

Katherine Gets Between Damon and Elena " Heres How! Season 5 Spoi

xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Vampire Diaries Season 5 Spoiler: Katherine Gets Between Damon and Elena " Here's How!

Katherine Appears to Damon in a Hallucination in Season 2, Episode 22: "As I Lay Dying"

Leave it to our favorite bad girl Katherine Pierce to put a wrench into the long-awaited romance between Elena Gilbert and Damon Salvatore " because that's exactly what she's doing when The Vampire Diaries returns for Season 5 on October 3.

According to TV Guide, Katherine will be shaking up at Damon's house " but don't worry, we don't think there's anything sexual going on between the two former flames.

"For once they'll be happy," TV Guide writes of Delena. "But their bliss will be foiled " yet again " by Katherine, who'll be back to meddle in everyone's lives. Although Damon says that he's over her, what will Elena " who's now off at college " think when she learns that Damon and Katherine have been bunking together at Chez Salvatore all summer long." Uh oh!

This season is really going to put Damon and Elena's relationship to the test, as we've already found out that their epic long-distance relationship will be quite the hurdle to overcome. And now with Katherine meddling in the budding relationship, rocky roads are certainly ahead.

Since Elena is the one who gave Katherine the cure, the two are sure to be at odds more than ever.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
W*F!!!! she does not deserve any help from anyone!!!!!😡
why can't they leave delena alone???
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

One of the preliminary S5 spoilers says 'Katherine will become very attached to a certain Salvatore.' Now provided Stefan will be stuck in the grave, the pnly Salvatore left is Damon. ðŸ˜† And then this article. ;P
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i dont mind damon and kat <3 both are freaking hot, best couple ever ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜ˆ
Angel1618 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If this is true I don't mind ðŸ˜ƒ kat and damon  both are a2sm together
Arshalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dammit!!
Don't Delena get to be together for at least one season?????? ðŸ˜¡
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh
tfs macey

more spice
:P
anuja.sweet.gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
thats gonna be interesting...human  katherina and vampire damon will be interesting to watch...aaahh love their sexy looks...
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yeah Katherine :* I would take Damon-Kat over Delena any day<3