Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

All LEAP (25th Nov) Discussions HERE (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
omg this divgyana girl is playingShocked no she wont  suit veeras role at allSleepy pls some other actress n satyajeet wont suit ranvir role  eitherConfused
 farnaz as gunjan is goodSmile what about baldev who is gonna play the older baldev Confused
it shoiuld be anshul triwedi -pramadROFL in saraswatichandra he definately suit the role of older baldev ROFL or best take shobit atrey - param of na annna is des meri ladoROFL to play the older baldev
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keshini1102

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All LEAP (25th Nov) Discussions HERE (Page 3)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ragini2013

ragini2013

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
when is the leap taking place? they have not started showing the promos yet,whereas it was said that the promos of the leap will be shown after Mahabharat starts.

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragini2013

when is the leap taking place? they have not started showing the promos yet,whereas it was said that the promos of the leap will be shown after Mahabharat starts.

dont know when the leap is taking place LOLbut they havent finalized the  actors forShocked older  ranvi, baldev etc
 farnaz shetty is playing  older gunjan role post leap confirmed Embarrassed

satyajeet most probably playing the older ranvi post leap not finalized  yet Confused

the older baldev  post leap  no actor has been signedConfused or finalized yet for older baldev Shocked

new character karan post leap  being played by shakti arora Embarrassedconfirmed - last seen in pavitra rishta

digyana is playing oler veera post leap confirmed Shocked
 that s all

just a wild maybe the leap is happeninh int first month of november LOL coz the maha episode veera is shown on this  26th oct
Smile

ragini2013

ragini2013

ragini2013

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks lizzie Smile

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 15 October 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragini2013

Thanks lizzie Smile

oh one more thing LOL
 karan is gonna be the love interest for veera post leap Smile
weird i thought baldev n veera LOLWinkwill end up together  post leap WinkROFLwaise bhi i like veera n baldevs funny fightsLOL
Wink

ragini2013

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Shakti arora is nt confirmd for karan. He said he was offered d role bt stil he said nting is finalized. Infact when i told him abt dis news he was even surprised and said "how come this news all of a sudden". 
I guess its tym to wait until we get confirmation 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ragini2013lizzie1765ShaktifanSwati

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=pkarvi]Shakti arora is nt confirmd for karan. He said he was offered d role bt stil he said nting is finalized. Infact when i told him abt dis news he was even surprised and said "how come this news all of a sudden". 
I guess its tym to wait until we get confirmation 
[/QUOTE
only farnaz has confirmed that she  is playing older  gunjan post leap Smile
yea i guess lets wait till its confirmed or finalized whose is gonna play karan's role Wink
even i thought they still need to finalize older ranvi Confused, satyajit who was offered  the role   of older ranvi didnt confirm that he is playing the role post leap Confused
no actor has been yet  signed or finalized Shockedfor the rle of older baldev Confused
so lets wait n i seriously they need to replace theolder  veera ie digyana she wont suit veeeras role Shocked

ragini2013ShaktifanSwatiParinLyksShakti

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Same here m also nt likin older veera 

ragini2013lizzie1765ShaktifanSwati

Post Reply New Post

Go to top