Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ClosetRomantic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Poluk

Excellent post and very well written, sensible and valid points.

I will share a joke here:

The famous magician Mandrake's tyre got busted. So while they were standing on the road waiting for help, his assistant said: Why don't you use magic and repair the tyre?

Mandrake's answer was:" I can hypnotise you into thinking the tyre is repaired, I can even hypnotise myself into thinking that the tyre is repaired but how will I hypnotise the tyre into thinking that it is repaired?"

Same way the Channel could delude itself that  their favourite could take VDs place, they could try and delude NF also but they forgot : How could they delude the audience?

Audience knew the USP of the show was VD aka RK and no amount of gold plating someone could work. But hats off to VD to tolerate with dignity and grace the shit that was being handed over to him, the same dignity and grace which seems to be missing when the other person is being kicked out.

Thanks Poluk πŸ˜Š What a perfect joke for our dear Channel πŸ˜ƒ

Your last line says it all πŸ˜‰
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous post..ur each n every words are so true...u explain excellent..
Thank u for making this post
Vivian Dsena u rocks
ClosetRomantic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taniya20

Very good post... You penned down all the points perfectly... Though there was no direct news on whats going on between PH n channel n actors, The channel's dirty politics n tactics were clearly evident... The channel along with media tried all the possible ways to degrade Vivian n highlight Rekhi but nothing worked... It shows how strong impact Vivian made on audience with his stupendous performance as RK πŸ‘ Ultimately Talent Wins.... nothing else... It proved in case of VIVIAN DSENA

Also, as Subashni pointed out its audience who decides the fate of the show... If they can make it, they can break it too...πŸ˜‰

Thanks Taniya πŸ˜Š Yeah, nothing can keep a genuine talent down and no amount of support or politics can help a talentless person in the long run. The audience wants its time's worth or else remote zindabad πŸ˜†
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post i would like to say its not only Vivian who won this battle but his fans also won and did not left any other option for rangeela other then to accept his defeat.
hinapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌFINALLY HARDWORK & THE PATIENCE 
FOR VD & FANS
PAYED OFFπŸ₯³
MR.TRP KING IS KICKED OUT😈
ClosetRomantic thumbnail
Originally posted by: ennishet

Awesome post, CR!

Agree with every word you wrote and glad to have you back. The show seems to be back on track and you're right, RK looks smarter and has got his brains back again. If this was CV's method of showing their displeasure, then good! It got them the results they expected.

I especially love the title of your post and would like to say Congratulations Mr. Vivian Dsena πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for never getting bogged down despite the many attempts made to make you a scapegoat. Thanks for keeping your cool and braving the storm and ... you have reached the shore. The unwanted character is soon leaving the show.

Am looking forward to seeing the MEIEJ of last year, going back to watching repeats of the shows, downloading the episodes and watching them over and over again. That was my MEIEJ before the don's entry. Hoping to get it back soon!

Thanks ennishet πŸ˜Š Isn't it such a pleasure to see RK in smart clothes now? πŸ˜›

I too had gone back to the old episodes. But good to see the old charm in the new ones now.  

Honestly speaking, VD never impressed me much in his interviews while DD handles herself really well there. However, the way VD has handled the negativity at his end and the way DD has handled the criticism in JDJ has made me see both of them in a new light.
ClosetRomantic thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

Nice to see you back. Agree with every word of your post; even your last post. 

I am beyond impressed with the absolute dignity and grace with which Vivian has handled this mess. Not once did he resort to vying for public sympathy, nor was his character in the show ever glorified to get the viewers sympathy. Can seriously say that he's really made an impression on the TRP audience (if they were willing to stick by RK even through the butchering) with his charismatic ability to sell a character convincingly no matter what shade he's painted as. 
The patience with which he has handled this matter, is beyond what is to be expected of any employee or actor. I wish him a lot of good things, he's certainly got a bright future ahead of him. 

Can finally say that our show is going back to what it use to be; the dialogues are more striking, characters more engageable, plot more riveting and even the over all look  of the show is being given priority. Congrats to the PH for winning over the Channel.  

Thanks dear πŸ˜Š It is this very thing that makes me respect VD - never looking for sympathy. No PR, no media bytes, no complaining tweets. Any other lead actor in his place would have revolted.

Yeah, I can see a lot of our old MEIEJ in the last week's episodes πŸ˜ƒ
ClosetRomantic thumbnail
Originally posted by: masan1

CR back with Bang On post. I remember that post of yours and that made sense when we related it with show's proceedings n BTS politics. And this politics is still going on on FB,Twitter n some biased unregistered sites. N i ain't surprised that VD and his fans are blamed unnecessarily.

Hats off to VD for handling this situation so calmly,it seems guy has really cool head. Post wedding time has been more torturous than previous times as every character was mercilessly butchered and when trps hit channel hard then they realised what 'sells' in the market. You are right PH won but i think it left channel in bad taste that's y we aren't getting any promos of lecherous villain's exit. Hope audience support MBEIEJ like old times.
Anyways Good Post. Hope CR is returning to EDT for postmortem of episodes.

Thanks masan πŸ˜Š Yeah, I never expected VD to have such a cool head. More than what one says it is important to look at what one does. And VD's actions in face of adversity are worth appreciating πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lets be happy that the Channel has finally given up on Sultan, even if it took 6 months of constantly falling TRPs for them to wake up and smell the coffee. As for the audience, it will come back anyway if the content is good. Just hope the Channel leaves the PH alone now.

Yeah, will be back to EDT now that MB is interesting again πŸ˜ƒ
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lol awesome post aahan finally rangeela boy is out... and yes ph took revenge bwahahahaha
ClosetRomantic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tainar

Excellent post! In regards to VD taking holidays, he deserves to take some time off. In fact, they all do. If they don't take small breaks, they will burn out. And it would be very noticeable on screen. Seriously think DD should take a mini break. The poor girl must be absolutely haggard from managing 2 shows simultaneously. If we can holidays/vacation days from our job, likewise they need to be able to do the same. After all, it is a job to them and they work extraordinarily long hours. I am a big believer of the motto: Work hard and play hard.

As for all those different theories explaining why Sultan was put up in a pedestal, now we can put them to rest. Say sayonara to them just as we will to the character that incited it. With that my darlings let's sit back and enjoy his imminent destruction. πŸ˜ƒ

PH I will remain quiet for a few days. But I will demand quite assiduously for a proper Rishbala Honeymoon. Give viewers and the couple a small break from anyone else's evil planning. Nothing like a proper honeymoon to increase TRPs. πŸ˜‰

Thanks Tainar πŸ˜Š  Yeah taking holidays is very important. And DVD rarely take day offs, especially Drashti. In fact VD has been regularly tweeting about being given the day off since he was not needed for the shoot! How can the Channel accuse such devoted actors for not giving the show time πŸ˜‘

Oh yes, we refuse to be cheated out of a proper honeymoon this time πŸ˜‰