MADHU TO BECOME HEROINE - IS IT A RIGHT TIME TO START OFF?LINK - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Too much lvly moment now wnt heroine track to start
I think we have already seen a glimpse of that track starting soon! Remember one of the producers come to RK mansions and threatens Bittuji about RK, I think that will be the tuning point.
i believe this is not the ryt tym to start heroine track...CVs should start them once TRPs are a bit stable...and they must come up with a well constructed plot,unlyk the last tym where they messed up big tym
Originally posted by rima4ever

cvs shouldNOT ruin rks filmy career and make this the reason for madhus entry in films
awesome post 
thanks rima...hope so...!!!😳
Originally posted by taraka2005

i dont want Heroine track right now and if they are starting it...hope CVs handle it very well ðŸ˜Š
 hope so trupti...😆
Originally posted by masan1

Lol you believe MM idiots that was a mere speculation n indresh isn't on twitter.
  but RK's hints in the show were true na...??...😆
 herione track ye kab confirm hua hai tina..and rk launch her but why . i want to see madhu as heroine but no clunk please . enough for bhai clunk . i think pehle cvs trp badne ka intezar karna chahiye .uske baad  ek lead ka amnesia track  . and follow  heroine track then achha hoga
Originally posted by seemakothari

I hate herione track ðŸ˜¡  is track main 2 he option  he (1) abimaan  movie track ya ( 2)  aashiqui 2  wala track  aur dono hi track i hate  ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by sangeet6690

i think they shud take some time..its  not the right time for heroine track..the show is already hanging by single thread..after sullu's exit they shud 1st put some effort to stabilize the show..to bring in lost viewership introduce sm interesting track n come up vd heroine track when they are fully prepared..just to bring in trps introducing heroine track haphazardly can be suicidal 

also bringing in heroine track now means end of that track wud be end of serial bcoz nothing more will be left for them to show..they wud hv reached their ultimate goal Madhu will be heroine end of story..n i dont want serial to end so soon also when sullu has left the show i want it to go on for atleast 200 more epis!!!
   ahh!!...wow...great analysis...!!!😆
Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

Too much lvly moment now wnt heroine track to start