Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

JasmineSiddhart

JasmineSiddhart

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
 We know very Well Siddharth Shukla  is Most good looking Actor , Tall, broad shouldered and Greek God in looks, . He has the looks that women can't help adoring, and a body which is highly appealing. His great physics & perfect charm to die for...But last few month ago he was looking bulky  in the show .I Don't know what the reason he look not much Young , Sometime i have felt he look fat in the BV .What the reason he doesn't look perfect , over make up , or what ?ConfusedBut SINCE few week He is looking absolutely  Stunning all thank to JDJ. He look So lean ,After JDJ his look has changed a lots .Now Old Siddhath  is back He has just the right sensuous looks and a body that complements it. He is Godly, has heavenly features and has a physique that is indeed a "wow". He is full of sex appeal. His lean body clubbed with his killer looks make him immensely desirable. But one most importance thing How Can he look  So Young ?I 'm totally Surprise TongueSee in these few scene of the Ansh .DO u Notice He look So lean , thin..thats the reason he look So Young .I want to see Sid will maintain always these look .He look great in lean .I hope we all agree with me .What do u think guys ?pleased write ur views 

Edited by Lavanyasffar - 09 September 2013 at 4:59am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

VavovcvoFriends..LoverHeen..fiza.ofvbabby bubblesRicha cocotyLeensmmgjasi*Fashion*Dffa*deathlywine-srkCrazyFan--shivrajsid-surorapreetikulAnjujagTANTAN27WonderphoolxORzmastixOLoveangel*_NishaLvS_desigabru-LaibaChit15_SnowFlakes_Jy_Jaya_SupriyaaLauraMnishithasharmashilpi_angel3CherryWildbaublessireesha76StupendousAnGeLWingsOfHeartPhoenixRainbowumamChoco.ButterTulasi14sushma89Hemangi5Russhme22nollaAyeshaC4SidViamuniquestylehisusmitaonlinebuddy75MagicalPariMithi_vaniSheetsdengeet005pandeypriya03MehwisMixcoTreeOliveWellingtonindian_beautyblushingSurishHemaG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Can He look SO Young" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geet005

IF-Sizzlerz

geet005

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Very very written

very much true

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_NishaLvS_Russhme22

MehwisMixcoTree

IF-Stunnerz

MehwisMixcoTree

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
His handsome and good looks are always a bonus point, but yeah Some few month ago he was looking mature , his over make his look dull .Now I saw the different Sid is back his original look 
I completely agree with He look So Young n lean 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Heen..fiza.ofvAnjujagJasmineSiddhart_NishaLvS_Choco.ButterPhoenixRainbowRusshme22AyeshaC4Sid

pandeypriya03

IF-Sizzlerz

pandeypriya03

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
agree He look So Young n lean
Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JasmineSiddhartChoco.ButterPhoenixRainbowRusshme22

_NishaLvS_

_NishaLvS_

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Now, I am not afraid to hope that, in the future Sid would maintain his look .I agrre he look these days So Young 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasmineSiddhartChoco.Butter

Choco.Butter

IF-Dazzler

Choco.Butter

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet005

Very very written

very much true

Hey Geet ...are u here 

Choco.Butter

IF-Dazzler

Choco.Butter

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
His unbelievably handsome  and perfect body plus the acting skills are just too good to be true. He has the PERFECT manly features for the character of SRS.I agree too He look these days So Young n lean i loved his lean avatar 
some month ago he was look bulky in the bv  during Ansh honeymoon  time Angry Everytime he has been eating food in the bv  CVS showing  he is doing only thats  .JDJ  made him his look Perfect Day Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Heen..fiza.ofvAnjujagJasmineSiddhart-LaibaCherryWildPhoenixRainbowRusshme22AyeshaC4SidMehwisMixcoTree

MagicalPari

IF-Sizzlerz

MagicalPari

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Very nice and true Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasmineSiddhart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top