crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Another great epi, all actors as usual performed very well.  I gonna miss them like hell...well anyway, all good things hv to come to an end.. sooner or later we all hv to go thru this heart break. Nothing last forever including ourselves & that's life.

Back to show - Prithvi  - as usual did all tat he wld & made all of us feel like him & wonder wat happen to his brain?  got into so many fight & got hit in head so many times until some parts not working anymoreIP again came across the best man to be with😃 made a fool of Prithvi  & seem to be having a good time doing it 😃 & Finally Panditji opens his mouth & talks to the walls sigh!

Lakhan my darling right timing to make tat call...love you I know u r actually the real hero always doing things to save Meera & uniting Mithvi😃

that slap which was long overdue finally came👏 thank god for once meera din miss her mark - 1 slap not enuf for that idiot needs more  but still doesn't seem to hv made any difference 😕

honestly dun understand precap - if Prithvi's memory hv not come back y is he challenging IP for meera's love??? anyone knows???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Good morning Shanti.
Love you darling. You gave us a good review . I'll give you this now. And will come back to comment.
crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Good morning Shanti.
Love you darling. You gave us a good review . I'll give you this now. And will come back to comment.

Thank u dear - gonna miss all of them like hell😭😭😭 they r my daily dose of drug 
jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think he regained his memory. Just he might have started thinking that there is some possibility of truth in Meera's words. He might be playing with empty gun to test IP.
crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: jslakshmi

I don't think he regained his memory. Just he might have started thinking that there is some possibility of truth in Meera's words. He might be playing with empty gun to test IP.

tat's a gd sign if he is paying some attention to meera's words finally . 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Hi.

I loved yesterday's epi. You have to be a fan of Ishwar to enjoy it. Loved that dance . Adni were good. But what about closing their hands while hugging eachother. Come on IP . You are very shy! 😳

That phone call reminded me of Tehsina's way of teasing us in her FF.I am sure cvs read it. 🤗

Prithvi made me lough alot. And reminded me of Anil Kapoor. His smile is pure and cute. Adi's smile and lough are to die for.
crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Hi.

I loved yesterday's epi. You have to be a fan of Ishwar to enjoy it. Loved that dance . Adni were good. But what about closing their hands while hugging eachother. Come on IP . You are very shy! 😳

That phone call reminded me of Tehsina's way of teasing us in her FF.I am sure cvs read it. 🤗

Prithvi made me lough alot. And reminded me of Anil Kapoor. His smile is pure and cute. Adi's smile and lough are to die for.

I notice Adi is not actually very forceful with meera in all the forcing scenes😃 personally I think Adi don't like such scenes! prob y he is pretty gentle except in some wer he really need to show some force. Otherwise he is very gentle like the way he hug her it's not even a hug & he touches her like so scared of her😆 Prithvi I love his moustache Embarrassed well among the 2 gundoos I think i'm ok with whoever meera is with since both are Adi 😃 
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice post dear.

lakhu is so intelligent called IP at correct time.

gmmm precap is confuzing
crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

nice post dear.

lakhu is so intelligent called IP at correct time.

gmmm precap is confuzing

just hoping they wun anyhow wrap up the show - but knowing e cvs i'm afraid tey might do just tat after I heard only 2 more days of shooting meaning tomorrow will be the last day ADNI working together.
sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have lost words for yesterday's episode🤢
Anyways great acting by everyone,i am really going 2 miss them a looot😭😭😭.
Mouni was looking soo beautiful😳😳😳
The slap made my day😃
I did not understand the precap what prithvi was saying😕😕😕