Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

Wat's happening?

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Another great epi, all actors as usual performed very well.  I gonna miss them like hell...well anyway, all good things hv to come to an end.. sooner or later we all hv to go thru this heart break. Nothing last forever including ourselves & that's life.

Back to show - Prithvi  - as usual did all tat he wld & made all of us feel like Big Machine Gun animated emoticonhim & wonder wat happen to his brain?  got into so many fight & got hit in head so many times until some parts not working anymoreIP again came across the best man to be withBig smile made a fool of Prithvi  & seem to be having a good time doing it Big smile & Finally Panditji opens his mouth & talks to the walls sigh!

Lakhan my darling right timing to make tat call...love you I know u r actually the real hero always doing things to save Meera & uniting MithviBig smile

that slap which was long overdue finally cameClap thank god for once meera din miss her mark - 1 slap not enuf for that idiot needs more  but still doesn't seem to hv made any difference Confused

honestly dun understand precap - if Prithvi's memory hv not come back y is he challenging IP for meera's love??? anyone knows???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bristylovemouniawida

awida IF-Sizzlerz
awida
awida

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Good morning Shanti.
Love you darling. You gave us a good review . I'll give you this now. And will come back to comment.

Bristylovemounicrazy-nut

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Good morning Shanti.
Love you darling. You gave us a good review . I'll give you this now. And will come back to comment.

Thank u dear - gonna miss all of them like hellCryCryCry they r my daily dose of drugOuch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

jslakshmi Groupbie
jslakshmi
jslakshmi

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I don't think he regained his memory. Just he might have started thinking that there is some possibility of truth in Meera's words. He might be playing with empty gun to test IP.
crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jslakshmi

I don't think he regained his memory. Just he might have started thinking that there is some possibility of truth in Meera's words. He might be playing with empty gun to test IP.

tat's a gd sign if he is paying some attention to meera's words finally . 
awida IF-Sizzlerz
awida
awida

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Hi.

I loved yesterday's epi. You have to be a fan of Ishwar to enjoy it. Loved that dance . Adni were good. But what about closing their hands while hugging eachother. Come on IP . You are very shy! Embarrassed

That phone call reminded me of Tehsina's way of teasing us in her FF.I am sure cvs read it. Hug

Prithvi made me lough alot. And reminded me of Anil Kapoor. His smile is pure and cute. Adi's smile and lough are to die for. Day Dreaming

jslakshmicrazy-nut

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Hi.

I loved yesterday's epi. You have to be a fan of Ishwar to enjoy it. Loved that dance . Adni were good. But what about closing their hands while hugging eachother. Come on IP . You are very shy! Embarrassed

That phone call reminded me of Tehsina's way of teasing us in her FF.I am sure cvs read it. Hug

Prithvi made me lough alot. And reminded me of Anil Kapoor. His smile is pure and cute. Adi's smile and lough are to die for. Day Dreaming

I notice Adi is not actually very forceful with meera in all the forcing scenesBig smile personally I think Adi don't like such scenes! prob y he is pretty gentle except in some wer he really need to show some force. Otherwise he is very gentle like the way he hug her it's not even a hug & he touches her like so scared of herLOL Prithvi I love his moustache Embarrassed well among the 2 gundoos I think i'm ok with whoever meera is with since both are Adi Big smile 

jslakshmiawida

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
nice post dear.

lakhu is so intelligent called IP at correct time.

gmmm precap is confuzing

crazy-nutawida

Go to top