Fan Fictions

EHMMBH FF: We will find our way back-New update pg 13

NushIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everybody, 

It's Nush again. starting another new one, crazy I know but this is very close to my heart and I wanted to share it with you. Hope you like it, will go on depending on the feedback I get. 

Other works of Virman 

Index 

Chapter 1 - Below.
Chapter 2 - pg 4
Chapter 3- pg 9
Edited by NushIsh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NushIsh thumbnail
Chapter 1

Another day, another week, another month, the days had just been passing by in a blur. The last few weeks felt like a dream for Manvi; she had shared the happiest and the saddest moment of her life in the past few weeks.

She heard the door of the en-suite bathroom open, she looked at the clock on the bedside table, it was only seven in the morning but he was already getting ready for work. She hurried out of bed trying to get his breakfast ready before he left.

"I'm not hungry," he said, noticing her jumping out of bed hurriedly.

"But Virat, you should eat something before you go to work, if you told me last night you were leaving early I would have left the alarm for earlier," she said.

"I'm not hungry," he said, adjusting his tie in front of the dresser, Manvi tried to get close to him to fix the tie like she always used to but he shrugged her hands away and turned away saying, "I'm getting late, don't wait up for me," and he was gone.

She hurried down the stairs trying to kiss him goodbye like she always used to but he was out the door without even a glance back at her.

She closed the front door and slid down to the floor, he was not always like this, she always thought that he loved her more than she ever did, but the last few weeks had changed their love forever, the love they used to share now seemed like a lifetime ago.

Virat and Manvi had been married for three years, she had first met him, five years ago, when she started working as a junior architect, his company had contracted the architecture company she was working for to design the new office building for Vadhera industries, it was not love at first sight, but from the first moment they met there was a connection that couldnt be denied.

He had always been a flirt, easy and outgoing to be around, his handsome looks making him the most eligible bachelor in the city. She hadn't paid much attention to him when he used to flirt around with her because, he was like that with everybody, always calling the girls, "sweetheart or baby ", she didn't think much about it until that call, she could still remember it like yesterday.

"Hello," she said as she answered the phone in her office,

"Hi," the person from the other end answered back, "So have you had enough of us already,"

"Umm, who is this," she answered not sure of who it might be and not wanting to make assumptions since it was the office line,

"Have you forgotten me already sweetheart," he said,

"Virat," she answered, he was the only one, who called her sweetheart in such a sugary manner,

"Missed you at the design meeting today," he said,

She didn't know how to react, "ummm I was actually assigned to another sight,"

"So does that mean that I wont be seeing you again," he asked sounding disappointed.

"Its only till my colleague gets back from her leave, Im just helping out till shes back," she replied, intrigued by his behaviour.

"Thats a relief," he said, "Ok Ill let you get back to it," and he left the phone leaving Manvi confused at his behaviour.

She started smiling thinking of that call which was the step to the new beginning of their relationship; she saw her reflection on the decorative mirror hanging on the wall and felt the dimple on her left cheek and started laughing.

"Hey Manvi," he called out from the office just as she was about to close the door,

"Did you forget something," she asked peeping back,

"Just wanted to see your dimple smile again," he said,

She started shaking her head and smiling, "Virat," she said and he leaned back in his chair admiring the smile on her face,

It all seemed like a life time ago, these days he hardly had the love and adoration he used to always have in his eyes for her, all he had for her now was pain and anger.

Where had everything gone wrong, she thought, he blamed her for everything but she couldnt control what happened, it was not in her hands, but he didnt think the same, he blamed her for everything that went wrong in their relationship, and no matter how hard she tried to get through to him, he didnt allow her to get close to her, it had been so long since he had held her in his arms, at first he had being there for her supporting her through their pain getting through it together, but he started distancing himself from her and now even though they live in the same house, sleep on the same bed, there is a wall that keeps them apart, making him seem so close but yet so far.

She sighed trying to get on with her day to day activities at home, before when she was at home, he used to call her from work just to see how she was doing, but now it seemed like he could care less. He wasnt the only one going through the pain and heart ache, she felt it too, maybe even more so, she was after all the one who had carried their bundle of joy for five months before they had lost it so tragically.

She had been apprehensive at first of becoming a mother even though she had never given any inclination to Virat, but when she had lost the baby just five months into her pregnancy it felt as if her whole world had come crumbling to pieces. Virat who had been over the moon about becoming a father had felt like his dreams had being shattered, they had being there for each other at first but she didnt know why he had suddenly changed and started pushing her away.

She thought of that night a few weeks back, he had come home drunk, he only used to drink at parties but that night he had come from work and she realised that he had been drinking so she had confronted him.

"Virat, were you drinking," she asked as he entered their room.

He was quiet, which irritated her; it always annoyed her when he was silent when she asked him a question,

"Virat, I asked you a question," she asked again,

"Leave me alone," he said getting angry,

"Why are you getting angry, Im the one who should get angry," she said,

"This is your all fault," he said taking her by the arms and shaking her forcefully,

He had taken her by surprise; he had never been violent with her before,

"Virat, stop it, youre hurting me," she said trying to break free,

"And what you did, that didnt hurt me," he asked,

"What did I do," she asked,

"You killed my baby," he said his eyes blood shot with anger,

She was shocked at his words but pulled herself together and replied, "how could you say that, I wanted to be a mother as much as you wanted to be a father,"

"You liar, you were happy that you lost it," he said pushing her away,

"Virat, listen to me, how can you even say such a thing," she said trying to put her arm on his shoulder and console him,

"Dont touch me Manvi, I hate you, and if it was up to me I would be long gone," he said walking out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Manvi sat on the bed in her room, tears coming out of her eyes as she thought of that night, since then they were as two strangers just sharing the same room, she knew that the only reason he was still with her was because of his mother. She had tried many times to talk to him, but it had all been in vain.

"This has gone on long enough," she thought, "I will bring you back Virat, we will find our way back." 

Hope you like it, waiting for your feedback 

Love Nush 

Chapter 2

Edited by NushIsh - 10 years ago
Faria12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ressses
Unres
B4 I start giving the feedback just thinking that is he doing this cuz manvi might have complication for pregnancy? Or any other issue?? As far as know u .. U write good boy stories so it will be a illusion if I think u r making this a bad boy sage which I wud love to readdd!!!
Let me know :p

Coming back to feedback I WANT THE VIRMAN LOVE STORY SCENES MORE THN RECENT ONCES!!! Loved the filet vadhera it's kinda different in ur story so I wanna see how u match up to it.
Manvi being an obedient wifey... I like that but poor her... :/ n loved her determination of getting back together.
Since u have started with baby sage toh HOT SCENES is in high demand hahahah n u have to give at least one for ur story../ oh please don't be PG 13!!! We r not reading Tom n jerry ok?? Lmafooo I feel like a complian box but oh we'll I don't care u givE wat I want n thn u r good to go ;)

But again u r making me confused... Y do I feel it will have a bad boy virat in it,? Oh please dooo :) I can give u the worst ideas for torture hahaha :p ok companion #2 it was Short as always.. U sud stop doing the word count u know? Ok see my feedback is like half of ur update n it took me 7 mins to write ur so u can do a good job on writing big samjhe?Edited by Faria12345 - 10 years ago
NushIsh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faria12345

Ressses
Unres
B4 I start giving the feedback just thinking that is he doing this cuz manvi might have complication for pregnancy? Or any other issue?? As far as know u .. U write good boy stories so it will be a illusion if I think u r making this a bad boy sage which I wud love to readdd!!!
Let me know :p YOU KNOW ME WELL BUT I'M NOT GOING TO SAY IF ITS BAD BOY OR GOOD GUY, ITS THE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT WILL SHAPE HIM.

Coming back to feedback I WANT THE VIRMAN LOVE STORY SCENES MORE THN RECENT ONCES!!! Loved the filet vadhera it's kinda different in ur story so I wanna see how u match up to it. Lol I don't think I can match up the way you want me to 
Manvi being an obedient wifey... I like that but poor her... :/ n loved her determination of getting back together.
Since u have started with baby sage toh HOT SCENES is in high demand hahahah n u have to give at least one for ur story../ oh please don't be PG 13!!! We r not reading Tom n jerry ok?? Lmafooo I feel like a complian box but oh we'll I don't care u givE wat I want n thn u r good to go ;)

We'll see. but only if the story needs it, 

But again u r making me confused... Y do I feel it will have a bad boy virat in it,? Oh please dooo :) I can give u the worst ideas for torture hahaha :p ok companion #2 it was Short as always.. U sud stop doing the word count u know? Ok see my feedback is like half of ur update n it took me 7 mins to write ur so u can do a good job on writing big samjhe? This was just the beginning, if I do go on depending on the feedback the next ones will be long, 

ndp102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing start! Unfortunately the loss of a child can either make a marriage stronger or it can break a marriage completely...great concept! Looking forward to the next chapter. 😊
virmanhus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RES
UNRES

Hi Nushi Di!!!!
a big fat SORRY for my extreme delay in reading, commenting ur stories..
actually um recovering from the lost track...
this one chapter is helping me alot to do so

'wow' for always making me flat thru ur 'reality' touch in ur writing!
i just adored every line of the story...
first u gave us the confusion about weird behaviour of virat, next a piece of information to us that their relationship is no longer the same and left us to wonder the reason, then the flashback to prove us the real character of virat (a very handsome and professional flirt!! loveddd the little entry of the extremely smart virat and manvi's dimple) and the sweet and different beginning of love, finally u revealed the loss of baby,, manvi's apprehensiveness at the beginning and the collapsing of two souls...
i see the truth and the reality in the story.. ofcoz the husband who built a strong dreamland vt his wife and the little life inside her wud be shattered beyond limits if he came to know the loss.. but if he's already aware of his wife's apprehensiveness,, the little part in him dat wud try to side the fate wud easily find fault in his wife and her carelessness taking himself completely away from the burden.. its natural to show ur loss and grief thru hatred..
but virat and manvi here are not exactly the same.. what i dont understand and i hope that u'll reveal in upcoming chapters is dat,, why did virat,, who was so supportive to manvi at the beginning of the loss of the baby all of a sudden started blaming her, venting his anger on her?? what really happened to him to completely shatter the bond, the connection they built strongly for three years?? is he that much hurt about the loss of baby,, or did manvi at the beginning of pregnancy strongly denied the baby,, or he came to know about her health and inability to carry a baby or something.. or did any third person poured venom in the shattered heart??
looking forward for the answers in the upcoming updates..

in love with the concept of this story.. thanks to virat's mom for keeping them together.. let manvi build up thst strong determination and will and bring back virat to his old self and live, love peacefully..
looking forward for more chapters.. and i'll try to keep touch this time!!

get going!!
Edited by virmanhus - 10 years ago
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome start had tears in my eyes plz continue soon plz plz😭
NushIsh thumbnail
Originally posted by: virmanhus

RES

UNRES

Hi Nushi Di!!!!
a big fat SORRY for my extreme delay in reading, commenting ur stories..
actually um recovering from the lost track...
this one chapter is helping me alot to do so

'wow' for always making me flat thru ur 'reality' touch in ur writing!
i just adored every line of the story...
first u gave us the confusion about weird behaviour of virat, next a piece of information to us that their relationship is no longer the same and left us to wonder the reason, then the flashback to prove us the real character of virat (a very handsome and professional flirt!! loveddd the little entry of the extremely smart virat and manvi's dimple) and the sweet and different beginning of love, finally u revealed the loss of baby,, manvi's apprehensiveness at the beginning and the collapsing of two souls...
i see the truth and the reality in the story.. ofcoz the husband who built a strong dreamland vt his wife and the little life inside her wud be shattered beyond limits if he came to know the loss.. but if he's already aware of his wife's apprehensiveness,, the little part in him dat wud try to side the fate wud easily find fault in his wife and her carelessness taking himself completely away from the burden.. its natural to show ur loss and grief thru hatred..
but virat and manvi here are not exactly the same.. what i dont understand and i hope that u'll reveal in upcoming chapters is dat,, why did virat,, who was so supportive to manvi at the beginning of the loss of the baby all of a sudden started blaming her, venting his anger on her?? what really happened to him to completely shatter the bond, the connection they built strongly for three years?? is he that much hurt about the loss of baby,, or did manvi at the beginning of pregnancy strongly denied the baby,, or he came to know about her health and inability to carry a baby or something.. or did any third person poured venom in the shattered heart??
looking forward for the answers in the upcoming updates..

in love with the concept of this story.. thanks to virat's mom for keeping them together.. let manvi build up thst strong determination and will and bring back virat to his old self and live, love peacefully..
looking forward for more chapters.. and i'll try to keep touch this time!!

get going!!

Thank you so much and no worries, I'm glad your done with your exams, 
always love reading what you think of my writing, you always go into depth about it and I love reading what you have to say because no matter how bad it is you always find something good about it. Will try to answer your questions as best I can and I'm really happy that you liked it. 
virmanhus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NushIsh

Thank you so much and no worries, I'm glad your done with your exams, 
always love reading what you think of my writing, you always go into depth about it and I love reading what you have to say because no matter how bad it is you always find something good about it. for ur kind information,,, its freaking awesome and never bad!!! u think i love lame things?? nopeee i love beautiful, awesome ones and dat includes ur stories!!! Will try to answer your questions as best I can and I'm really happy that you liked it. looking forward for it!!!

roshreb thumbnail
superb start , awesome concept but lots of confusion...virman, though together yet so far.. he was supportive when she first lost the baby then why the sudden change in his behavior, & why is he blaming her for whatever happened..he's being  indifferent to her ...there's a huge difference wiz the virat in the FB and that of present ..will be waiting for ur updates to get all the answers ..continue soon!!