Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StonerGirL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Well since they wanna focus on najma and imran we have to suffer and wait. 

🤓 can we ask tanveer to shoot both of them.

Sb111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's a sad state of affairs when my 12 year old says that ASYA are acting like brother and sister.  She used to say "Mom, I can't stand it ... I wish they'd kiss and get it over with ... the tension is too much!"  and for the same kid to change her tune to "they are acting like bro and sis" is very telling.  

For myself, from the high tension of the "separation track" to be followed by the "thankful and make the other happy" track made sense but it is high time for the romance factor to be cranked up to high!  And I would love the lead-in for this to be Asad demanding for Zoya to call him by his name.

Also, you are spot on about them rushing the ASYA scenes.  The CVs have got to know that the majority of the viewers watch the show for ASYA and as a loyal viewer and die hard fan ... I feel cheated! 
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreed.  Ayra hug was long and they started next day epi with Same ayra hug.  Where as Asya romance is virginal and short.
karin020 thumbnail
hey all, i've been on this forum forever, i don't post much but enjoy reading the various analyses- some of them are so well written that it makes me wonder if even the creative teams thought of it that way.
however, i find it somewhat strange that most of you just want to focus on one relationship- the lovers! Admittedly, it's the most intimate relationship and nothing makes you feel as special, but other relationships are important too- the mother, father, brother, sister! qubool hai always pitched itself as a family drama, so i don't understand the ranting for focusing on other relationships.
i personally think asad and zoya were great, but some one their great moments were a result of the story and buildup- mangalpur or bol na halke. also, they have now become comfortable with each other, so it won't be like these moments (unless you are willing to endure another separation). passion depends on various factors and it cannot be thrown in casually.
besides i feel there is a disconnect between what this forum loves and the trps. everyone (including myself) hated tanveer and just wanted her to disappear but the trps were blazing (i could be wrong, i read somewhere).. also, diya baati or hum is not very happening on the forum, but it has the highest trps. so i don't blame the production house for wanting to focus on the family drama. unfortunately, we are not the majority! 
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"GIVE THE DIRECTOR SAHAB..."

I read that part wayyy too fast and thought you wrote "give the director some sharaab(alcohol)" ... I was about to ROTFL until I re-read it properly and slowly LOOOL ... sorry had to share! ðŸ˜†

and yeah I agree, I dont like how they rush AsYa scenes and only give them as a short filler cuz they know we'll bitch if we don't see AsYa in the epi. 
Edited by MannieXO - 10 years ago
StonerGirL thumbnail

Originally posted by: karin020

hey all, i've been on this forum forever, i don't post much but enjoy reading the various analyses- some of them are so well written that it makes me wonder if even the creative teams thought of it that way.

however, i find it somewhat strange that most of you just want to focus on one relationship- the lovers! Admittedly, it's the most intimate relationship and nothing makes you feel as special, but other relationships are important too- the mother, father, brother, sister! qubool hai always pitched itself as a family drama, so i don't understand the ranting for focusing on other relationships.
i personally think asad and zoya were great, but some one their great moments were a result of the story and buildup- mangalpur or bol na halke. also, they have now become comfortable with each other, so it won't be like these moments (unless you are willing to endure another separation). passion depends on various factors and it cannot be thrown in casually.
besides i feel there is a disconnect between what this forum loves and the trps. everyone (including myself) hated tanveer and just wanted her to disappear but the trps were blazing (i could be wrong, i read somewhere).. also, diya baati or hum is not very happening on the forum, but it has the highest trps. so i don't blame the production house for wanting to focus on the family drama. unfortunately, we are not the majority! 

were not saying tht we want them to ONLY focus on asya! we find the focus tht they are giving asya is WAYYY to rushed and feels like they are giving us scenes jus to make us SHUT UP!! Were all big suckers for asad-dilshad scenes...ayaan-asad scenes (when ayaan isnt being an ass) asads hatred for rashid (ALWAYS) we understand tht and we all like family drama thts not even what were tryna say here...we all LOVE THT...were saying tht asya scenes are RUSHED...and instead they give us scenes like the badi bi razia scene today and honestly can smbdy jus PLZZZ expain WHT WAS THE NEED OF THT like seriously..

If they want family drama they can do it in a way without hurting asya fans...ek to since JUNE the nikkah is FOREVER not happening..thts one dream they showed and BROKE...and now every now and then they give us fake promises thru sbs/spoiler pics...like todays hug...it was AWESOME IN THE SBS...and the episode hug was nothing more than 10 SECONDS..

do we not have a right to rant about smthing tht hurt us?
StonerGirL thumbnail

Originally posted by: MannieXO

"GIVE THE DIRECTOR SAHAB..."

I read that part wayyy too fast and thought you wrote "give the director some sharaab(alcohol)" ... I was about to ROTFL until I re-read it properly and slowly LOOOL ... sorry had to share! ðŸ˜†

and yeah I agree, I dont like how they rush AsYa scenes and only give them as a short filler cuz they know we'll bitch if we don't see AsYa in the epi. 

maybe they r giving it to him thus THIS is happening ðŸ˜†
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Seriously yaar.they always show asya scene in rush.gu thinks she uesd asya at low trp time.but if she doing constantly than this is main reason for to rrp fall.gul pls understand asya is soul of QH