ArHi FF: The Same Coin#3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 158

spsharmila

Goldie

spsharmila

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Congratulations on the new thread Big smile

Dono taraf aag barabar lagi hain...Both arnav and khushi are feeling attracted to each other..I am sure the new-years party is going to witness some fireworks Big smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF: The Same Coin#3 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticmanthri

mysticmanthri

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
congrats on the new thread !
so both of them think about the other differently but not ready to accept what they are to each other ...your story is what we see in real life!flawless like always...

CheshireBilli

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread. So there is attraction from both sides... The difference in family reaction to chosen fields is apparent to us and khushi but not Arnav...how many chapters do u anticipate this story to be if you plan to have the a b c format?

I really like ur writing style and your obvious interests which shine out thru various chapters. Thanks for writing this story... Like I had sd earlier, I normally avoid college going Asr but I gave this a try and I am happy I did

CheshireBilli

Chamkili77

Groupbie

Chamkili77

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Congrats on new thread... Great update. Like the fact that Arnav and khushi are finally acknowledging the attraction to themselves ... Maybe they will work on it soon Wink

CheshireBilli

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Aha. 
End of the year party, and that is where everything will happen...

I am enjoying the progress Arnav and Khushi have made. They are so much more vocal with each other, as well as genuine. Really liked reading the part of what their future aspirations are...Art, Musuem...I sometimes feel like its you talking through Khushi...especially, with all the knowledge you hold and then, pen down...Lovely!

Hugs to Akash. Im in with him. If Payal is still stuck on NK, then, its best for Akash to perhaps move on...Maybe, that will catch Payal's attention? 

Congrats on the Thread Three!
Will be waiting for more...always!

- Dee

CheshireBilli

swat.g

Goldie

swat.g

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Congos on new thread

CheshireBilli

nlr_nlr

nlr_nlr

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Loved the muggle update !

Akash giving up makes sense and the mild reference of the interaction of Khushi and Arnav was thouroughly entertaining !

The difference of being a history major to being a curator, did not see that coming ! Economics is far related to a morbid MBA wanaby ... I was hoping he would translate his reasoning to his love for 'a good challenge of exponential curves' Wink

Waiting for more,
Nlr

CheshireBilli

Arshix144

IF-Dazzler

Arshix144

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on the new thread S and on delivering yet another amusing and intellectually stimulating Chapter!

Gupta and Raizada are attracted to eachother and they don't realize just how strong it is, for inetlligent people they are quite slow in the "young love" department and it doesn't help when they are both sort of cynics in this area.

Poor dear Akash finally giving up on Payal *big hug to him, while presistence pays off on many occasions sometimes it causes heartache too. I have been where Payal is and I have always wanted ppl to give up rather than consistently pursue me but that's just meLOL, Hope both Payal and Akash can recover from the heartache, at least Akash doesn't have to witness Payal being inlove with someone else. *sighs

Back to my Favourites Missy Gupta and Mr Raizada, the prospects of both of them being at this New year's eve party promises great things. Will the sparks fly, will we see them move on from this comfortable friendship they have developed? Only you and time will answer I suppose! 

See you in the three days :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBillikhushboo1234

Post Reply New Post

Go to top