Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ammmaaazziing update

yaaayyy finalyy arnav khushi r feeling somethng more fr each other...loced d update
pooor aakash...
3 days it is..
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
For being such intelligent persons, these two are sure slow in certain areas! 
It's taking them so long to realize what we had all realized in chapter 1. 

I am loving this friendship thing though... They have such stimulating conversations... and the 'stimulation' is slowly increasing...  Now with the party coming up, my imagination is running wild... parties are always good for people who are shy in large crowds and don't like to mingle with crazy drunk classmates... What option would that leave poor Gupta and Raizada, but to find some quiet corner of the terrace , to talk about  art history and economics in peace... πŸ˜‰ 

And terraces have more than one corner...so I am anticipating a quiet corner for Aakash to pacify a heart-broken Payal...maybe sharing a quiet terrace corner with a sensitive Cullen is what she needs to mend her broken heart. 
Poisoncharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was a fantastic update...all d convo were d best...loved it...:)waitin for d 3rd day 2 cum
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ooo! Thread 3!!! Wooaaah!!!

Congratulatios...ding-ding-ding-laaa-laaa... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations on the new thread πŸ˜ƒ

Dono taraf aag barabar lagi hain...Both arnav and khushi are feeling attracted to each other..I am sure the new-years party is going to witness some fireworks πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
mysticmanthri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread !
so both of them think about the other differently but not ready to accept what they are to each other ...your story is what we see in real life!flawless like always...
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread. So there is attraction from both sides... The difference in family reaction to chosen fields is apparent to us and khushi but not Arnav...how many chapters do u anticipate this story to be if you plan to have the a b c format?

I really like ur writing style and your obvious interests which shine out thru various chapters. Thanks for writing this story... Like I had sd earlier, I normally avoid college going Asr but I gave this a try and I am happy I did
Chamkili77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread... Great update. Like the fact that Arnav and khushi are finally acknowledging the attraction to themselves ... Maybe they will work on it soon πŸ˜‰
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aha. 
End of the year party, and that is where everything will happen...

I am enjoying the progress Arnav and Khushi have made. They are so much more vocal with each other, as well as genuine. Really liked reading the part of what their future aspirations are...Art, Musuem...I sometimes feel like its you talking through Khushi...especially, with all the knowledge you hold and then, pen down...Lovely!

Hugs to Akash. Im in with him. If Payal is still stuck on NK, then, its best for Akash to perhaps move on...Maybe, that will catch Payal's attention? 

Congrats on the Thread Three!
Will be waiting for more...always!

- Dee
nlr_nlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the muggle update !

Akash giving up makes sense and the mild reference of the interaction of Khushi and Arnav was thouroughly entertaining !

The difference of being a history major to being a curator, did not see that coming ! Economics is far related to a morbid MBA wanaby ... I was hoping he would translate his reasoning to his love for 'a good challenge of exponential curves' πŸ˜‰

Waiting for more,
Nlr