Arjuhi SS: Pyaar Kia Tau Nibhana-Pt3/Pg14

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

(Guys plz forget about the os for a lil while...I am too confuse with that story...will complete that asap...
n as for this story, I had this idea constantly hitting me at the back of my mind & i have to pen that down..right now only gonna write in arjuhi version as i m going back to pak and willn't have my laptop with me for two months...may be u will have small parts but will update this one as frequently as possible...)

Dedicated to all my friends who nagged me to write...Love you girls πŸ€—

Arjuhi SS: Pyaar Kia Tau Nibhana

Leaning forward on the rail, she kept looking forward at the mesmerizing view of Brooklyn bridge while the dawn was just about to set up. The soft breeze of new york swayed through her long black hairs as if welcoming her in a warm hug. Wearing the exquisite Peplum hem sheath sleeveless dress which had cutouts at yoke, she was all but just defining grace and beauty. Her legs were bare, with just those sexy black 4-inched heel shoes. Having minimum of her make-up by the make-up artist, she was looking just the way she had to be. A Bollywood face. A Famous one.

Few seconds later, she heard her own faint voice in the background that she had recorded just a day before to do this particular Intro scene of Avni, her character in the latest film.

"I'm a dreamer...I love to dream of happily ever afters and cliche romance..." And she remembered how well these lines suit her too.

"I just wish I would get to see those dreams in reality too, someday...When I could witness those eye locks, which make two persons, forget about the crowd around...that easy moment, when a man hold his wife by slipping his arm around her waist, claiming his right on her and that wife replies to that gesture, with an soft smile that make her eyes shining up by love for that amazing man..." Few scenes of the film have to be run through while these lines have to be delivered.

"That's such a magic of dreams, the power of words...But sadly, mostly people have become more realistic and practical, ignorant or professional that they have forget those dreams long back in there teenage years. What a crude reality?" With Crude, it was her cue to turn around and face the camera now which had captured her beautifully from all the angels before. Her dreamy smile was a part of her face now. Such a fine actress.

"Will this reality ever met that fantasy? If you want to know more about Avni and her love life, Do catch her on 27th September in your nearest cinema. This Pyaar Ki Sawari' will surly make you believe in love" With a wink and the shout of "Cut", her expressions became clear and plain. She rushed to her secretary, Mahima who was waiting for her with a warm jacket and gloves. Damn the winters in New York. She was nearly frozen by it but then, as an actress, it was her responsibility to keep her emotions in check with her facial expressions.

Her director, Sumit, re watched the scenes from all the angels and gave her a go ahead.

"I think, we are ready for the promo's now...Just a little editing will be required" He mumbled as he turned to look at Arohi who was rubbing her hands for warmth.

"If that's done and I am no longer required...Can I catch the next flight to India?" On other occasions, Sumit being a director would have forced her to stay just another day as they had planned a night out with the entire crew before they go back home to indulged themselves again in work. A free night. But as a friend, he saw the stressed truly showing on her face now. She needed time. A vacation. In that solitude of her home and she deserved that for working endlessly all through last four months.

"You surly can. And If i must tell you...I don't want to see your face for next two weeks...I am kind of getting tired of this beautiful face". A wicked comment but she could easily see the care in his tone.

She get close to him and hugged him lightly. "Thank You...Even I am tired of your face" He chuckled and giving a squeeze let her go.

"My pleasure..." Arohi turned to go to her vanity van while Sumit just keep standing there, his hands tucked in his pant pockets, seeing her retreating back. He sigh seeing her friend smile, only if that was a weak one.

"I don't even want to hear your voice" He shouted just to see her turn and giggle, just like she used to do in her college day. Those years.

"Dittoo" She shouted back before she waved and disappeared into her vanity.

"Mahima...Please confirm my ticket on next possible flight to Delhi...I need to get back asap" She ordered while throwing her jacket on one sofa in her vanity and took hold of her blue jeans and red woolen sweater and went into small changing room.

"For sure maam" was the quick reply as Mahima noted down the points on her pad and look through the earlier ones.

"But Maam, Today Mr. Punj again called?" Mahima's voice was hesitant as she new Arohi's mood and her wrath.

"Who Punj?" She asked from inside the cabin.

"That journalist..."

The door flew open and the dress, which was so beautifully hung on her delicate body, was thrown at the couch while she caught hold of the brush and started to rush it through her hairs.

"I already told you...No personal interviews for me" Somewhere, the word Personal, just sting her every time it is used.

"I know maam but this man is a Pushy...He said he won't take a NO" Mahima explained backing off a step.

"Then he should learn that what a NO actually means..." Her voice was calm, so unlike her. Holding her hairs up in a pony, she draped a shawl against herself and gave herself a last glimpse. The warmth of her jeans made her realize how cold her legs were before.

"Let's get to that hotel and pack our stuff...I need to get away from here as fast as I can" She said as caught hold of her bag and get out.

She was all ready to give herself a break. She doesn't want anyone hovering over her. She doesn't have any more shoots to go to. Any more meetings to attend. She will just get to her apartment for now, give two weeks off to her staff and enjoy the loneliness that she so love to have.

thats the intro...do tell me...how you feel about it

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting - very interesting Ana
Congrats on the new SS
Will wait for ur updates
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congo Ana 4 new ss n thnx too ;)
intresting intro...dis tym shez d dominator bwahahaha
n whoz punj???? ;)
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yayyy...new story..sounds really interesting
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
New SSπŸ₯³

superstar arohi n n jurno arjun????

great start!πŸ˜ƒ

plz cont soon😳
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congo di πŸ˜ƒ
very intresting story...
loved Arohi's intro... eagerly waiting for Arjun's intro 
I want update NOWWW

Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start.
Loved d concept. Will love to read more
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love the beginning... I love Arohis who are moody n loves loneliness...
So, our Punji is a journalist...
I'm eager for their first meet...
How will it be? Fight?
Update soon di...
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely start di πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arohi's character sketch is so nice
Waiting for our journalist punji to enter into da scene 😳
Continue soon di waiting
                      Love u πŸ€—