Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

hamshaa

Groupbie

hamshaa

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
@ace
yaa u r crct i too agree with u both of the men doesn't desrve her
but i say that cvs have given raj 10 years chance to make saritha happy  but he missed those 10 years and feeling for her now at thwe last moment,
 i have a feeling why can't we give viki some chance this tym so that he could make her happy,
for me vik gradually seems to b a superb positive character who can make saritha happy with tym
viki seems to b much promising and convincing than raj, viki is arrogant , rude, obessive, possessive and egoistic but he seems to b a gd character too  compared to any other characters who were shown to b nicest so far, more than everything he's so  steady and sure in his decisions.
it seems that viki is changing, if saritha do change him to a good cute loving person then they would make a good pair.
u may think that i'm always  praising viki and offending raj but its not so, nw a  days i like the gradual growth in viki character and specially after engagement epis my heart always drawn towards his gradual change one eg in yesterdays epi he felt sorry for both raj and saritha but he was left with any other choice but to marry her bcos he loves her son most so he nicely depicted his emotions and said that he could go to anylength to make this marriage happen, in my point of view i won't say that he is doing an error.

i want saritha to b happy, i think viki would keep her happy and bring up her to b her ownself without being a puppet. why saritha has to b alone? she deserves much much happiness in her life to compensate thwe 10 sufferable years,
another reason i like her married to viki is bcos of abhi's unconditional love, she would b mesmerized with his and viki's love.

i hope cvs won't change viki to b a bad man in contrast to wht they are showing nw. waiting to see viki and sari falling for each other and raj how make up his mindTongue

Edited by hamshaa - 05 September 2013 at 11:06pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is vikrant loving sarita? (Page 3)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dr-pragz

Groupbie

dr-pragz

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Vikrant and Sarita should marry.  Institution of marriage is the greatest because people realize their responsibilities and fulfil their duties.  Raj failed miserably in fulfilling his duties whereas Sarita dutifully loved him.  Raj doesnt know the sanctity of marriage.  He just fell in love with Sarita but what if Divya returns...
Vikrant is willing to give her the status of wife (truly a wife) and a mother which Sarita deserved long long back.  At last luck smiled upon her that Vikrant is entering.  In arranged marriages, couples learn about each other as time passes.  

It is better Sarita stops getting emotional for Raj who is hopeless in all forms.  Marrying Vikrant should give her a better life. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamshaaboogle

hamshaa

Groupbie

hamshaa

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr-pragz

Vikrant and Sarita should marry.  Institution of marriage is the greatest because people realize their responsibilities and fulfil their duties.  Raj failed miserably in fulfilling his duties whereas Sarita dutifully loved him.  Raj doesnt know the sanctity of marriage.  He just fell in love with Sarita but what if Divya returns...
Vikrant is willing to give her the status of wife (truly a wife) and a mother which Sarita deserved long long back.  At last luck smiled upon her that Vikrant is entering.  In arranged marriages, couples learn about each other as time passes.  

It is better Sarita stops getting emotional for Raj who is hopeless in all forms.  Marrying Vikrant should give her a better life. 

NICELY CONVEYED, WELL SAID AND AGREED TO U FULLYTongueTongue

aditimodi5

aditimodi5

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I think he is in love with her and becoming possessive for her. But don't want to accept it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamshaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top