Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hamshaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Manpreet.preeto

Men who appear to be the toughest are often very soft from inside...

We see Vikrant has been through tough times right from his being an orphan to the death of his first wife... And along with it comes his businessman attitude which makes him behave in such a way... 

Hope it will gradually transform into a sweet love story.. Want this marriage to happen.,

agreed 100% he is so cute althousgh he behaves rudely.
hamshaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ace-

How can one fall in love in such a short period of time .. I wonder :)

if raj could fall for saritha in one month why can't viki? he has fallen for her but his ego hides it by saying that he is marrying saritha for abhi.
i'm pretty sure he would treat saritha well, but this doesn;t mean they won't quarrel a lot but they will b as them selves.
for a love small small quarrels are much important.than jst being friendly and without having any quarrel won't show u to b urself, u would behave as mahan won't complete a love life.
life and loveconstitutes a bit ofa quarrel and understanding and compromising
SanaKan157 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamshaa

if raj could fall for saritha in one month why can't viki? he has fallen for her but his ego hides it by saying that he is marrying saritha for abhi.
i'm pretty sure he would treat saritha well, but this doesn;t mean they won't quarrel a lot but they will b as them selves.
for a love small small quarrels are much important.than jst being friendly and without having any quarrel won't show u to b urself, u would behave as mahan won't complete a love life.

๐Ÿ‘ every marriage has quarrels, it is what makes marriages exciting. I have quarrels with my hubby and we love eachother very much. 
-Surma- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamshaa

Raj may not loved her before but he knew her. He knew what type of girl she is . Divya's  love  or infatuation kept him blind  so he never tried to explore her before. Now that he is free from Divya jump, and opened his eyes ,  heart and saw what a beautiful lovely lady his wife is.. he started to fall for  her . 

Vicky doesn't know anything about Sarita ...what she likes ..what she doesn't ... her pain .  If he loved her , he would know that she still loves Raj and try to reconcile them together. So, What are the qualities of Sarita that made him fall in love with her ..is it her good looks ? Love and ego doesn't work together.

Btw : I don't love the concept of Vikrant and Sarita marriage because it will be similar  to PV1 ...marry for kids and then fall in love with each other. I believe in Marriage institution . Since Raj already started to fall in love with Sarita and her legal husband ,and this is what Sarita wanted all along for last 10 years , then I don't see why she needs to get married to another person . Her wait is over ...she got what she wanted ..her Raj's love...now it is her time to enjoy her marriage with Raj.

Edited by -Ace- - 10 years ago
hamshaa thumbnail

Raj may not loved her before but he knew her. He knew what type of girl she is . Divya's  love  or infatuation kept him blind  so he never tried to explore her before. Now that he is free from Divya jump, and opened his eyes ,  heart and saw what a beautiful lovely lady his wife is.. he started to fall for  her . 

Vicky doesn't know anything about Sarita ...what she likes ..what she doesn't ... her pain .  If he loved her , he would know that she still loves Raj and try to reconcile them together. So, What are the qualities of Sarita that made him fall in love with her ..is it her good looks ? Love and ego doesn't work together.

Btw : I don't love the concept of Vikrant and Sarita marriage because it will be similar  to PV1 ...marry for kids and then fall in love with each other. I believe in Marriage institution . Since Raj already started to fall in love with Sarita and her legal husband ,and this is what Sarita wanted all along for last 10 years , then I don't see why she needs to get married to another person . Her wait is over ...she got what she wanted ..her Raj's love...now it is her time to enjoy her marriage with Raj.

1.   is it ? raj knew her before???? no no, i think, he was associating with her once divya was in his house and also after divya  left. i think it may b about 1 to 2 months only he gradually started associating with her and got to know abt herself
for about 10 years he din't even think about his wife bcos of his blind love towards divya. on those days he din't even look at saritha, then how come he gets to  know about her character, its impossible.
 i'm quite sure raj tried to associate with saritha after divya came to his house on saritha's request.

i can't understand why all who prefer SARA don't think of their charactersketch  in the show but blindly support for karan and shrishty -the actors
i saw most of the SARA  fans want  their reunion for their onscreen chemistry, as u have all, i agree that SARA has good chemistry but i do feel the same onscreen chemistry on VISA too, for me VISA onscreen chemistry is more convincing than SARA.

In this show saritha is shown to b a loving, sacrificing , blindly in love with her husband who has deserted her for 10 years bcos of his teenage love, but for me she is a utter selfish one , earlier she wanted to make raj get his love - divya  so she decided to divorce him and agreed to her remarriage, after raj confessed his love to saritha she totally forgot about her promise to both divya and vikranth, in my point of view more than she is selfish she is weak and fool and blind in her love to her husband.

Raj is just a very self obsessed character
He is a confused soul. I can't understand how and why his love for Divya vanished so suddenly. 
 he treats Sarita as a toy. When she is there with him for 10 yrs, he didn't even cared for her.  Now suddenly he is in love with her. I can't understand him. 

I fail to understand,  how can Sarita fall in love with such a character. 
she has been running like a lost puppy, behind Raj poor woman confused whether she still married or engaged ๐Ÿ˜†
 Sarita should know her own worth.  She should really be asking herself, why is Raj in love now?  If she was the same person for 1o years, what happened now?

Raj is  just jealous he don't love her. Sarita is not a toy . you all kown when a child has a toy and never plays with it but when the see a next child want it they does get ferious and snatch the toy back. thats raj.

Where was his concern and friendship and love for the past 10 years?! that Raj is like that best guy friend you have in college that gets jealous every time another guy asks you out, but not because he loves you, but because he's not getting attention from you anymore.

I saw the recent episode. I loved visa and abhi at the school. It was so cute when Sarita and Abhi were making fun of Vikrant.
  vikrant says thank you to saritha! really abhi has found a good mom , in saying that he was so genuine

I am not against Raj-Sarita but their story of loveless marriage of 10 years and Raj's infinite love for Divya disappearing overnight and him suddenly falling for Sarita does not convince me much. I don't mind Raj-Sarita jodi but I prefer Vikrant-Sarita jodi over them. Vikrant's character is really interesting and I find it more interesting to think how they will fall in love if they are married. On the other hand if Raj-Sarita are remarried I do not know what else would be left in the show since their love angle was brought way too fast. So I am for VIkrant-Sarita jodi! Please share your views๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope Abhi doesn't have to deal with a  broken heart after the SaRa saga.

2. how can u tell viki doesn't know her? more than raj viki is much matured,so thats why only he was constantly asking both raj and saritha so many tyms before the engagement an after that they are determined with the remarriage, both of them constantly denied or ignored it and now at the last moment, raj is falling for her want her at any cost, such a bullshit, do they think that others are their puppets so that they could dance for all their acts
i think viki has given both raj and saritha more chances which they have missed now they don't have any rights to call off their marriage bcos they wan t to live together, behaving like kids can't even tolerate to watch that.
coming to the other point u have discussed if viki is in love with saritha he can let her go to raj but i want to make a point that viki loves abhi more than saritha so he would at any cost want this marriage to happen inorder  to ensure abhi is happy.
why is he has to fall for saritha for good looks? he himself is beautiful , handsome and rich so in his life he could have seen many angels and beauties than saritha, i would definitely say
its not the looks which mattered vik he felt for her unconditional loving and motherly nature she showed towards abhi, more than that she stood up infront of him many occassions when she thought viki is at fault without fear, this might also have drawn him towards her.
normally opposite characters attracts more than like characters.

3. in life and lovewe should have ego self respect in our life to a certain extent, viki is much more egoistic but saritha is also a bit egoistic. normally love and  ego only works, most of the people in love are very egoistic and possesive in their love.

i don't think the same concept of PV1 is being repeated, i think in this show the cvs would b showing how a weak blindly in love in with her husband , who has lost her self respect to get back her husband's love try to grow out to b a mature lady who can take proper decisions in life, when saritha is with viki only he would b as her ownself if she is with raj she is nearly a puppet acting according to raj's the dumbest of ever's wishes

sry friends i have
added ma points with some of u'll post which i think would b more appealing to reply this post.
Edited by hamshaa - 10 years ago
-Surma- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

1.   is it ? raj knew her before???? no no, i think, he was associating with her once divya was in his house and also after divya  left. i think it may b about 1 to 2 months only he gradually started associating with her and got to know abt herself
for about 10 years he din't even think about his wife bcos of his blind love towards divya. on those days he din't even look at saritha, then how come he gets to  know about her character, its impossible.
 i'm quite sure raj tried to associate with saritha after divya came to his house on saritha's request.

i can't understand why all who prefer SARA don't think of their charactersketch  in the show but blindly support for karan and shrishty -the actors
i saw most of the SARA  fans want  their reunion for their onscreen chemistry, as u have all, i agree that SARA has good chemistry but i do feel the same onscreen chemistry on VISA too, for me VISA onscreen chemistry is more convincing than SARA.

In this show saritha is shown to b a loving, sacrificing , blindly in love with her husband who has deserted her for 10 years bcos of his teenage love, but for me she is a utter selfish one , earlier she wanted to make raj get his love - divya  so she decided to divorce him and agreed to her remarriage, after raj confessed his love to saritha she totally forgot about her promise to both divya and vikranth, in my point of view more than she is selfish she is weak and fool and blind in her love to her husband.

Raj is just a very self obsessed character
He is a confused soul. I can't understand how and why his love for Divya vanished so suddenly. 
 he treats Sarita as a toy. When she is there with him for 10 yrs, he didn't even cared for her.  Now suddenly he is in love with her. I can't understand him. 

I fail to understand,  how can Sarita fall in love with such a character. 
she has been running like a lost puppy, behind Raj poor woman confused whether she still married or engaged ๐Ÿ˜†
 Sarita should know her own worth.  She should really be asking herself, why is Raj in love now?  If she was the same person for 1o years, what happened now?

Raj is  just jealous he don't love her. Sarita is not a toy . you all kown when a child has a toy and never plays with it but when the see a next child want it they does get ferious and snatch the toy back. thats raj.

Where was his concern and friendship and love for the past 10 years?! that Raj is like that best guy friend you have in college that gets jealous every time another guy asks you out, but not because he loves you, but because he's not getting attention from you anymore.

I saw the recent episode. I loved visa and abhi at the school. It was so cute when Sarita and Abhi were making fun of Vikrant.
  vikrant says thank you to saritha! really abhi has found a good mom , in saying that he was so genuine

I am not against Raj-Sarita but their story of loveless marriage of 10 years and Raj's infinite love for Divya disappearing overnight and him suddenly falling for Sarita does not convince me much. I don't mind Raj-Sarita jodi but I prefer Vikrant-Sarita jodi over them. Vikrant's character is really interesting and I find it more interesting to think how they will fall in love if they are married. On the other hand if Raj-Sarita are remarried I do not know what else would be left in the show since their love angle was brought way too fast. So I am for VIkrant-Sarita jodi! Please share your views๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope Abhi doesn't have to deal with a  broken heart after the SaRa saga.

2. how can u tell viki doesn't know her? more than raj viki is much matured,so thats why only he was constantly asking both raj and saritha so many tyms before the engagement an after that they are determined with the remarriage, both of them constantly denied or ignored it and now at the last moment, raj is falling for her want her at any cost, such a bullshit, do they think that others are their puppets so that they could dance for all their acts
i think viki has given both raj and saritha more chances which they have missed now they don't have any rights to call off their marriage bcos they wan t to live together, behaving like kids can't even tolerate to watch that.
coming to the other point u have discussed if viki is in love with saritha he can let her go to raj but i want to make a point that viki loves abhi more than saritha so he would at any cost want this marriage to happen inorder  to ensure abhi is happy.
why is he has to fall for saritha for good looks? he himself is beautiful , handsome and rich so in his life he could have seen many angels and beauties than saritha, i would definitely its not the looks which mattered vik he felt for her unconditional loving and motherly nature she showed towards abhi, more than that she stood up infront of him many occassions when she thought viki is at fault without fear, this might also have drawn him towards her.
normally opposite characters attracts more than like characters.

3. in life and lovewe should have ego self respect in our life to a certain extent, viki is much more egoistic but saritha is also a bit egoistic. normally love and  ego only works, most of the people in love are very egoistic and possesive in their love.

i don't think the same concept of PV1 is being repeated, i think in this show the cvs would b showing how a weak blindly in love in with her husband , who has lost her self respect to get back her husband's love try to grow out to b a mature lady who can take proper decisions in life, when saritha is with viki only he would b as her ownself if she is with raj she is nearly a puppet acting according to raj's the dumbest of ever's wishes

sry friends i have
added ma points with some of u'll post which i think would b more appealing to reply this post.
[/QUOTE]

Well in that case, none of these men deserves her...she should marry someone else who will love her from heart -the man who will not  give priority to  ego  or past love memory,and will understand what she wants or doesn't want. If  she can't find one she better stay alone and look for happiness within herself .

hamshaa thumbnail
@ace
yaa u r crct i too agree with u both of the men doesn't desrve her
but i say that cvs have given raj 10 years chance to make saritha happy  but he missed those 10 years and feeling for her now at thwe last moment,
 i have a feeling why can't we give viki some chance this tym so that he could make her happy,
for me vik gradually seems to b a superb positive character who can make saritha happy with tym
viki seems to b much promising and convincing than raj, viki is arrogant , rude, obessive, possessive and egoistic but he seems to b a gd character too  compared to any other characters who were shown to b nicest so far, more than everything he's so  steady and sure in his decisions.
it seems that viki is changing, if saritha do change him to a good cute loving person then they would make a good pair.
u may think that i'm always  praising viki and offending raj but its not so, nw a  days i like the gradual growth in viki character and specially after engagement epis my heart always drawn towards his gradual change one eg in yesterdays epi he felt sorry for both raj and saritha but he was left with any other choice but to marry her bcos he loves her son most so he nicely depicted his emotions and said that he could go to anylength to make this marriage happen, in my point of view i won't say that he is doing an error.

i want saritha to b happy, i think viki would keep her happy and bring up her to b her ownself without being a puppet. why saritha has to b alone? she deserves much much happiness in her life to compensate thwe 10 sufferable years,
another reason i like her married to viki is bcos of abhi's unconditional love, she would b mesmerized with his and viki's love.

i hope cvs won't change viki to b a bad man in contrast to wht they are showing nw. waiting to see viki and sari falling for each other and raj how make up his mind๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by hamshaa - 10 years ago
dr-pragz thumbnail
Vikrant and Sarita should marry.  Institution of marriage is the greatest because people realize their responsibilities and fulfil their duties.  Raj failed miserably in fulfilling his duties whereas Sarita dutifully loved him.  Raj doesnt know the sanctity of marriage.  He just fell in love with Sarita but what if Divya returns...
Vikrant is willing to give her the status of wife (truly a wife) and a mother which Sarita deserved long long back.  At last luck smiled upon her that Vikrant is entering.  In arranged marriages, couples learn about each other as time passes.  

It is better Sarita stops getting emotional for Raj who is hopeless in all forms.  Marrying Vikrant should give her a better life. 
hamshaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: dr-pragz

Vikrant and Sarita should marry.  Institution of marriage is the greatest because people realize their responsibilities and fulfil their duties.  Raj failed miserably in fulfilling his duties whereas Sarita dutifully loved him.  Raj doesnt know the sanctity of marriage.  He just fell in love with Sarita but what if Divya returns...

Vikrant is willing to give her the status of wife (truly a wife) and a mother which Sarita deserved long long back.  At last luck smiled upon her that Vikrant is entering.  In arranged marriages, couples learn about each other as time passes.  

It is better Sarita stops getting emotional for Raj who is hopeless in all forms.  Marrying Vikrant should give her a better life. 

NICELY CONVEYED, WELL SAID AND AGREED TO U FULLY๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
aditimodi5 thumbnail
I think he is in love with her and becoming possessive for her. But don't want to accept it.