Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Veera_Fan

Veera_Fan

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hi guys!!
As per the sources, Kapil has confirmed the news of him quitting the show. Shocked
I hate this news, really!

Cry
Without Nihal, I will definitely loose my interest in the show and will no longer be a fan.
Bhavesh and Harshita are also going to leave the show very soon. So, what's left there for us to see?!
ConfusedAngry

I was never interested in the show before but when Nihal entered, I started developing interest. Thumbs Up
All his tracks were quite interesting.

CVs have really gone mad. How can they do this to all we fans?
I really-really wanted NiRa to get married. We all did, infact.
But now that Kapil is quiting, possibly I will quit this show too. Cry

No Nihal=No Ek Veer ki Ardaas.. Veera and therefore, no Veera forum for me.

Disapprove
Good bye in advance guys... thanks a lot to all those who commented/replied on my posts.

Edited by Veera_Fan - 27 August 2013 at 10:28am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1prishacobysan-gohemrajeedocrinnie.krishnadumbaNowsheenkash_meet10snehasriVirManForLifejojo1986Pallavi_2013rusha4003NandiniShRainbowcatxo_M-A-N-U_Bharti_k...RamonaG....misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Veera without Nihal!" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehasri

snehasri

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Me too yaar I also started watching after Nihal entered so no kapil no Veera for meCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocVeera_FanPallavi_2013

san-gohem

san-gohem

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
same for me also.No Nihal means no veera.I love the kids and nihal very much.If they are leaving then I dont want to see this show.I want Nihal and Ratan to get married and more  sizziling NiRa  scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veera_FanPallavi_2013

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
no nihal  no veera 

Veera_FanPallavi_2013

Shivanee28

Shivanee28

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
This is shocking. Why would they do this? Or maybe they are planning to reenter him after the leap. I was hoping for Ratan Nihal

Veera_FanPallavi_2013

Veera_Fan

Veera_Fan

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by san-gohem

same for me also.No Nihal means no veera.I love the kids and nihal very much.If they are leaving then I dont want to see this show.I want Nihal and Ratan to get married and more  sizziling NiRa  scenes.

Well said dear, Nihal and RanVeera scenes were my most favorite scenes always.
And what was the use of showing Ratan-Nihal chemistry scenes if they were already planning to end Nihal's character.
CVs have gone mad.
Hate the makers.

san-gohemPallavi_2013

Veera_Fan

Veera_Fan

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivanee28

This is shocking. Why would they do this? Or maybe they are planning to reenter him after the leap. I was hoping for Ratan Nihal

I hope yaar that Nihal reenters the show.
But for now I am seriously no more a Veera fan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Same here..but me going to part of this page till nihal epis aired..i wish kaps get more challenging role like nihal ..
waiting for his next show..this makers not interested to make Kaps as lead why waste time..srsly kapilji try some good show waha per unki talent ki kadar ho..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san-gohemVeera_FanPallavi_2013

Post Reply New Post

Go to top