...Tina... thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AngelSnEha4evr

Herione track ek saal se wait kar rahe hai

but it should start with some logic...😉
...Tina... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NehaVdian

Want heroine track but downfall of rk is not necessary there can be other ways also n rk will launch her so rk needs to be a superstar so there will be no downfall i guess

yes not necessary...😉
...Tina... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveurkmadhu

yeah noticed it..but lets see how that will come up...but hero wife becoming a heroine ðŸ˜•

😉
...Tina... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rhinohippo

NOW I AM MADLY WAITING FOR HERIONINE TRACK. THE PRDICTION BY U ALSO GOOD

thanks...😉😆😛
...Tina... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pisces666

I dont want it to happen now . Atleast not at the cost of rk's downfall. cv's cud go with this track after RM separation due to any accident when madhu or RK   wud  suffer frm amnesia.Then rk  wud bcum previous rk  N  force her into movies as she hates this profession very much.

well said ...bingo..!!!😉
...Tina... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sriramlaxman366

nice prediction tina. rk down fall kaise. agar ek producer kaam nahi .,diya tho aur bhi honge na. ithne saal se rk industry mai hai tho kuch log loyal tho honge na.  who give chance to madhu. madhu herione kyu banna chahegi. paisa ke liya tho iam sure rk ke paas ithna paisa tho  honge jo jindagi bar aaram se jee sakhtha hai. i dont know herione track kaisa laayenge but rk ki down fall i cant see.

right rekha...well said...😉
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope they don't start on abhimaan track nor they show RK as unsuccessful.

They can show that the producer wanted MB for a guest appearance in a song and from there she became famous and then the problems coming in their relationship because of their respective busy careers or another hero fell in love with MB
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
as some have said, even i do not want heroine track either so soon...if they go with MB getting popularity and RK getting jealous seeing this, would be very cliche they must come up with good and well constructed plot for heroine track..otherwys the TRPs would fall down with two good shows competing with MB
Salman-Khan-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
RK is jealous of Madhus fame and popularity and can't take it that people have taken their attention off from him to his wife and also that they are calling her a superstar. That people have started to love Madhu and she is being approached to make films. 

RK can't take it that Madhu has become famous and also that her fans have started to love her, instead of being happy for her he is jealous of her, what kind of husband becomes jealous of his own wife and only thinks about himself, he has become selfish and can't take.

If Madhu wanted to become a actress then RK has no say in it as it is Madhus life and its up to her if she wants to join the industry, RK can't stop her. He does not want her name MADHUBALA to become a bigger name then RK. 

He wanted Madhu to have an abortion and then Madhu lost the child because of him and he blamed her thinking she got rid of the child to become a actress. Madhu should have left RK after the film was complete. 

I know this is just a serial but seriously you can't live with someone like RK. Hope Madhu joins the film industry and gets a big name and maybe include a leap and showing Madhu as a superstar. Not like RK will stop getting films but as a new person in the industry you are bound to get new offers from producers/directors.
Edited by Krutika-no1-fan - 10 years ago