Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Update for NOV 8

jatt4life Groupbie
jatt4life
jatt4life

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Really crappy episode and  not much happens

Basically it starts with Nandini coming to talk to Karan about how he should not worry about how Payal has accused him, Nandini says she trusts him as does everyone in the house.  Tulsi yells at Tusshar that how could he think that karan is the killer, Tusshar says he didnt believe it at first but all the evidence points towards him, just then Shoba comes in and says she knows Karan is innocent.  ANsh brags how he has entrapped Karan in his mess to abishek.  Abishek gets upset that ANsh does not care about Shoba and leaves.  Damini and Ganga talk to Tulsi about Garva Chaut, Nandi comes in and says she is confused of what to do, they have there usual convo and Tulsi tells her not to worry as she will get her free from ANsh.  Payal thinks about her son and cries, she calls shoba tells her that she like every year has prepared for Garca Chauth. At the breakfast table Sahil,Tulsi, Gautam, Ganga and all joke about Garva Chaut, Nandini comes to the table and is offered breakfast, but she says she is also fasting, and everyone is shocked including ansh.Shoba thinks about Vishal and Savita comes in and they talk about good times and bad.  A nonsense scene between Ba and the grand kids about Garva chaut happens.  Ansh brags to Abishek that Nandini is fasting for him and that things are chaning but Abishek says dont get ahead of yourself, and that he could care less what is happening in Ansh's private life.  Abishek tells Ansh that he wants to leave the drug business cause he is tired of it, but Ansh tells him to stop talking nonsense.  The women of the house talk about Garva Chauth, Tulsi thinks about Mihr, Mihr in his car thinks to himself that tonight after the ceremonies he will take the first step at fixing his relationship with tulsi. Gautam and Sahil joke with their wives about how they are waiting for the chand but never wait for them.  Episode ends

aman60 Senior Member
aman60
aman60

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

nadini is fasting for karan

nemo Newbie
nemo
nemo

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

mahesh

Please we want your updates as they are the best and nobody else can match your standard

Sangita

jatt4life Groupbie
jatt4life
jatt4life

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

fine, i guess i wont bother next time.  pmahesh go for it dude

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jatt4life

fine, i guess i wont bother next time.  pmahesh go for it dude

I think you are doing a fine job, so please please continue.

I am anyway out of station for this whole week and will be unable to do the updates.

mehars Groupbie
mehars
mehars

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:53am | IP Logged

i think hat these frequent festives of kyunki should be stooped.it is so nonsense that every day they are having festivals  whatever may be the situation.

PRITIKA Newbie
PRITIKA
PRITIKA

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 2:20am | IP Logged
hey guys may its not that nandini is fasting for karan may be its to show Ansh that she's caring for him n started luving him so that she would know thru Ansh who was the killer n may be he's involved with the murder.
AS she n Ansh were there in Switzerland.
Wink
PRITIKA Newbie
PRITIKA
PRITIKA

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 2:22am | IP Logged
so frends what do u think???

Go to top