Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

baki one of my most loved creation maker.. so i have to ask one quest.. 

what was your first creation and how did you get interested in doing so ? ( bohot jayada serious q hai ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†) 

thank you so much yaara.
Well my first creation, was an avi with Arhi from the teri meri segment. I was very fond with avis, and was impressed by Fizii's style (fizii_gurl), so I began to make some avis from 2012 I guess. So my strength is in avis and then few month back I began to make siggies.

But long time back I made some siggies, but they were not that good. But at that time I had alreadt made my copyright "baki creationz" ðŸ˜†
Edited by Baki - 10 years ago
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Baki

thank you so much yaara.

Well my first creation, was an avi with Arhi from the teri meri segment. I was very fond with avis, and was impressed by Fizii's style (fizii_gurl), so I began to make some avis from 2012 I guess. So my strength is in avis and then few month back I began to make siggies.

But long time back I made some siggies, but they were not that good. But at that time I had alreadt made my copyright "baki creationz" ðŸ˜†

Congrats once again dr😊 As I have never interacted with u in any way, I thought not to ask u any questions... But now u have to... Actually help...

1. How to make avis & siggies???

I couldn't understand from the tutorials or help centre... So please explain it in a simple way...
bahi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Congrats once again dr😊 As I have never interacted with u in any way, I thought not to ask u any questions... But now u have to... Actually help...

1. How to make avis & siggies???

I couldn't understand from the tutorials or help centre... So please explain it in a simple way...

Hey. 😃
Well, to know the basic I used  "gimp" (which is a free software, where you can make avis and siggies) and you have to download the plugin GAP, so you can split your videos into frames.
Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJqu9f92ktM&feature=related
And after I got to know the basic of avis I downloaded PS.
I'm not going to explain more here, as it's not the avatar/signature section. But you can easily get help from there.
luv.u.rubletin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations to the owner of one of the BEST creations gallery!!
Enjoy your hot seat Baki! :)

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Baki why u like to read sad n intense story?

bahi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sugar_ArHi..

Baki why u like to read sad n intense story?

😆
Well, I love to watch and read intensed/passionate stories. That's the main reason why I love IPKKND so much. I think such stories inspires you in real life. I like to take read/watch things into real life too. Eventhough sad stories are painful to read, they are still interesting. But I have difficulties to watch sad shows and accept sad novels.

Edited by Baki - 10 years ago
Accio. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Title brought me here. ðŸ˜† 
Amazing concept. Congrats Baki!
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
The new MOTW is up.

Hope you had a great week, Baki.

Time to grill the new MOTW now,