Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
When the news came that Pratap's Guru's entry is gonna happen in show, I was very happy and all excited for d same. I started imagining interesting things of Guru-Shishya

But... But...

Now I seriously want this Gurukul track should end soon ... Very soon Sleepy
It bores me. There's nothing interesting or exciting in this track.
Guru Raghvendra is crazy guy and its better to talk less abt his training/ teaching techxx

I haven't seen him teaching his students anything. He's more interested in punishing Pratap, insulting other students, threatening them, praising Shakti's silly achievements.
Guru helps his students to improve their overall personality. Here Gurudev everyday comes wid New punishments... Specially for Pratap ,he behaves like Pratap can't fail at any stage.

He asks his students to do 108 Surya Namskar, then he asked to dig a well Angry Dead & all this wasn't enough, tonight he asked to practice DHWANI BHEDAN SHIKSHA Dead that too without any previous coachingor training... Now bhows possible????

If Pratap and others already knew these things by birth then y their parents sent them to this crazy, weirdo called Guru??

I personally feel htha Rana Chundawat will give a far better training to Baoji Raj and all philosophy department can be handled by Mommy Jaywanta, shes exceptionally good in it Big smile
And emotional foolness is inherited in Bauji Raj from his DADDY dearest Dead

Plz some1 tell Rana Uday ji ki Pratap ki in house training chalu kar do. Maine toh do in house trainer bhi de diye :
1. Chundawat for war field training and
2. Jaywanta for training to become good human being ... Tongue

Aur Ye Sanaki Guru ko hatao...

I desperately want to see Gurudev's tata bye bye ... I want him to go b4 Shams khan ... Shams toh certified idiot hai Tongue

Share Your views plz Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshehlaMMBGPari117

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurudev and his weird teaching tricks.... [:s]" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Khyati seriously i'm laughing right now LOL sanki guru ROFL btw i find him smart Tongue had he been in shows of love hate relations it would have gone hit. Itna khadoos jo hai. He looks gud ;) but yes coming on to his character i find him sanki as well. God why he needs to punish pratap all the time, even for a simple story in last episode he was punished, and today the things were made more tough for pratap. He is hath dho k peeche after our innocent pratap. I didn't like the way he was beating pratap today. Guru hai ya butcher? Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherryberry293

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Khyati seriously i'm laughing right now LOL sanki guru ROFL btw i find him smart Tongue had he been in shows of love hate relations it would have gone hit. Itna khadoos jo hai. He looks gud ;) but yes coming on to his character i find him sanki as well. God why he needs to punish pratap all the time, even for a simple story in last episode he was punished, and today the things were made more tough for pratap. He is hath dho k peeche after our innocent pratap. I didn't like the way he was beating pratap today. Guru hai ya butcher? Dead

Yeah Ankur is smart , I remember his show Jeet on Star Plus... He looked wow in it Embarrassed
But his role in MP is Dead

He always do GURU ATTYACHAR on my poor Pratap Ouch dats y I don't like him

swatikiran

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Yes even i hate his poor tactics to hurt pratap. But silently he likes him a lot, did you see how he was appreciating him to uday singh. But is it justified to treat pratap like this? He nva appreciates pratap. Angry how much he was appreciating shakti today, i find him so stern when it comes to pratap. But mahaepisode was awesome, i love the way guru ji stood for pratap and gave dat khanjar to pratap :-)

cherryberry293

swtngl

Groupbie

swtngl

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I believe that the Gurudev is doing all this for Pratap's own good. Gurudev makes everything harder for Pratap because he knows that Pratap can do it. He sees pratap in a different level than the other students. Before Gurudev used to say that Pratap isn't a good choice for a king but now he praises Pratap in front of his dad. His teaching methods seem unfair but it's for Pratap's own good. For Pratap to be a good warrior he needs to learn about concentrate on fighting and not think about others. Pratap trusts people too much and he won't even see when his own brother stabs him in the back later on and when his choti ma stabs him in the back. Pratap needs to learn to put relationships aside when fighting. This is an important lesson for him to learn if he is to survive all the shayantars going on around him. Thankfully he has Gurudev to teach him. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinellcherryberry293braich_gal

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pari117

Yes even i hate his poor tactics to hurt pratap. But silently he likes him a lot, did you see how he was appreciating him to uday singh. But is it justified to treat pratap like this? He nva appreciates pratap. Angry how much he was appreciating shakti today, i find him so stern when it comes to pratap. But mahaepisode was awesome, i love the way guru ji stood for pratap and gave dat khanjar to pratap :-)

Yesterday he praised Pratap in front of Uday Singh ... So I was happy
But...

In d end of d epi he appreciated Shakti and settled d score Angry

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swtngl

I believe that the Gurudev is doing all this for Pratap's own good. Gurudev makes everything harder for Pratap because he knows that Pratap can do it. He sees pratap in a different level than the other students. Before Gurudev used to say that Pratap isn't a good choice for a king but now he praises Pratap in front of his dad. His teaching methods seem unfair but it's for Pratap's own good. For Pratap to be a good warrior he needs to learn about concentrate on fighting and not think about others. Pratap trusts people too much and he won't even see when his own brother stabs him in the back later on and when his choti ma stabs him in the back. Pratap needs to learn to put relationships aside when fighting. This is an important lesson for him to learn if he is to survive all the shayantars going on around him. Thankfully he has Gurudev to teach him.

I know re ki whatever he's doing will benefit Pratap only. But his his techniques & rudeness towards Pratap hurts me...

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joya12

heelo

I presume its HELLO , so its my Hi Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.