Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Guys we all saw how bhatiyani once again influenced uday singh, he was firm on his words making pratap his successor but bhatiyani brought the clause of being fair and changed the mind setup of uday singh. Though i hated bhatiyani for this but i myself feel that if pratap is deserving he will win back the throne himself. The challenge is put down before him, he was leading as we saw in last few episodes but today was weird, we saw how kunwar shakti was appreciated and pratap lost his concentration, i know guru raghvendra made this challenge more tougher for pratap, i wholeheartedly want pratap to win in this challenge, but will he win? Or bhatiyani will succeed in her evil plans? Will bhatiyani play crooked to make shakti win?

At one side we see dedicated pratap and at other side greed stricken shakti is standing. Its obvious that dedication will win over but todayz episode keeps me in doubt, what if shakti wins over. Though we know pratap ruled after uday singh but how things would have been if kunwar shakti won this challenge? Or do you think pratap will make a comeback? Pls share ur views

Edited by Pari117 - 26 August 2013 at 11:40am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sushavviChit15-Swetha--Srushti-aadkcherryberry293MMBGak75debasree04-dear10-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratap vs Shakti -- Confrontation of Dedication and Greed" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
No replies? Guys ur one word reply will be a moral boost up. Pls join the conversations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherryberry293

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Nice post @Pari

I whole heartedly want our Bauji Raj to win but can't say, even im confused.
And that Shakti always gives smirk ... I hate it. Idiot boy.

And how I wished ki Bauji Raj will save himself for Guru's attack and ... In the end he will hit Guru ji in d head wid dat Bamboo stick which will knock some sense in thick skull of Gurudev ***dreaming**

But... Bauji Raj disappointed me... Unhappy *** sigh of disappointment ***

Precap was good, finally Dheerbai ka Lal is gonna say, "Hi" to Mewar Tongue

And one more thing @Pari, don't expect quick replies in dis forum, here most of d members r DORMANT members Tongue LOL

Bas mujh Jaise Bohot yaha bhatkate rehte hai... Tongue

-Swetha-

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherryberry293

Nice post @Pari

And how I wished ki Bauji Raj will save himself for Guru's attack and ... In the end he will hit Guru ji in d head wid dat Bamboo stick which will knock some sense in thick skull of Gurudev ***dreaming**

And one more thing @Pari, don't expect quick replies in dis forum, here most of d members r DORMANT members Tongue LOL

god even i wanted pratap to give back guru urgently, he needs some kicks as his brain has shifted to wrong place LOL but today pratap disappointed me as well Ouch hope some day we get to see guru getting gud doze LOL and you noticed right dat shakti smirks hell too much, did you see how he said to his mother hume bhook lagi h when pratap wanted his affirmation Dead i've never seen such a selfish guy. Pratap is such a kind hearted guy Smile and everyone around him is so sick Angry btw precap wz thrilling, i wish to see new face of that conspirator Tongue Pakka cartoon lagega LOL and yes you are right forum is slow, ppl like me and you are bhatakti atma here. I too check this forum now and then. How i badly wish to bring its rank in top ten. Debashree will join us too Big smile our trio will rock Star fingers crossed for pratap, do you think he ll win? I'm sure he will. But i doubt if his life is again in danger as dat conspirator has even changed his face Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-cherryberry293debasree04

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Originally posted by cherryberry293

Nice post @Pari

god even i wanted pratap to give back guru urgently, he needs some kicks as his brain has shifted to wrong place LOL but today pratap disappointed me as well Ouch hope some day we get to see guru getting gud doze LOL and you noticed right dat shakti smirks hell too much, did you see how he said to his mother hume bhook lagi h when pratap wanted his affirmation Dead i've never seen such a selfish guy. Pratap is such a kind hearted guy Smile and everyone around him is so sick Angry btw precap wz thrilling, i wish to see new face of that conspirator Tongue Pakka cartoon lagega LOL and yes you are right forum is slow, ppl like me and you are bhatakti atma here. I too check this forum now and then. How i badly wish to bring its rank in top ten. Debashree will join us too Big smile our trio will rock Star fingers crossed for pratap, do you think he ll win? I'm sure he will. But i doubt if his life is again in danger as dat conspirator has even changed his face Angry

Yo!!!!! Our tikdi will Rock Cool
And surely Pratap will win, Bcoz our Pratap is LAAKHO ME EK

Star

-Swetha-

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Ghee shakkar in ur muh Big smile can't wait to see pratap winning this challenge. Btw khyati what are you doing? I mean ur designation and where are you from

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-cherryberry293debasree04

swtngl

Groupbie

swtngl

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Pratap has a lot weaknesses. He tries to make everyone feel better and is to emotional when fighting. I am glad that the Gurudev sees that and wants Pratap to concentrate on fighting and not be so emotional. The other reason, Gurudev makes everything harder for Pratap is because he believes in Pratap. Pratap needs to learn this lesson because in future he will be betrayed by his father, his choti ma, and his brothers. With the way his father is listening to Bhaityani, he will later choose her son to be his crown prince. It's better he learns these lessons now than later. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kohampatelcharu-Swetha-debasree04atominis

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swtngl

Pratap has a lot weaknesses. He tries to make everyone feel better and is to emotional when fighting.
if he is being a good human rather than a ruthless man whats wrong in it, i feel his gud nature makes him different, but i'm afraid if he is completely changed by guruji

I am glad that the Gurudev sees that and wants Pratap to concentrate on fighting and not be so emotional.
but whats the point in making him brutal and ruthless, can't a king be kind and brave together?

The other reason, Gurudev makes everything harder for Pratap is because he believes in Pratap.
yes i agree to this, but now these tests are not mere tests it will decide who will be successor of uday singh, i feel now gurudev shouldn't do this to pratap

Pratap needs to learn this lesson because in future he will be betrayed by his father, his choti ma, and his brothers.
we know future of maharana pratap but how did guru know it and behaved so stern with pratap, i find guru too hard sometimes

With the way his father is listening to Bhaityani, he will later choose her son to be his crown prince.
but truth is pratap got back the throne, and bhatiyani's son mingled with akbar if i'm not wrong, though later he informed pratap that akbar was conspiring against him

It's better he learns these lessons now than later.

my answers are in bold. Thanks for replying

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swtngl-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top