Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Oct31~Epi50~NA Tai:Sadhu or shaitan?Battle btw mind-ego vs heart?Pg146 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

abi.radev

Goldie

abi.radev

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Sooo niceee Smile Wink Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oct31~Epi50~NA Tai:Sadhu or shaitan?Battle btw mind-ego vs heart?Pg146 (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

My head is still spinning even 3 hours later after watching today's epi, just thinking about not just the two main leads poles apart, but even their families poles apart. Agnihotris and Astha's family couldn't be more dissimilar. And for this dissimilarity to be happening right under the noses of two dads involved was even more strange when Astha's father is shown to have his very 1st convo of the serial with the chulbuli daughter, and Shlok's stiff-looking dad intently sitting by the side of his lawyer, ie. Astha's dad. Dont even know if me making any sense trying to make this pale attempt to connect the two families only because PH is trying to establish the connection?!ConfusedWacko

And what is with the MIL? Is she a psycho or what, the way camera is focusing on her eyes almost staring at the son, and DIL bilkul bhigi billi? Why is she so afraid of MIL? Also, did mother have some kind of conspiracy in the past or had a hand in getting her own son Shlok's GF (late wife?) disappear (die?) .. phew! me paseena paseena howofyingOuch

And to top it all off, the FBs tormenting Shlok about his past and father consoling the son about them makes the audience feel as if the story is moving way too fast. Train, bus and now the ambassador taxi running too fast too, all happening just in total 3 episodes?

Next, is it just me or the serial seems to be replicating Jab We Met (JWM) way too much? I just couldn't help but remember the scene in JWM when Shahid takes over the taxi like Shlok takes over the taxi trying to reach their respective destinations by the deadline? Movie deadline has to do with not missing the train, while Shlok deadline has to do with trying his darndest not to miss the pooja in progress at home?

And now that I have made such a strong reference to and the relevance with the movie, and the taxi driver singing this song from Hanste Zakhm, ho jaye that song ... bole toh? Ho jaye comic relief?

Tum jo mil gaye ho, toh ye lagta hai ke jahan mil gaya LOL

Precap seems to have already paved the way for Shlok and Astha getting closer when Astha is shown scolding him and he snapping at her to stop her nonsense in his usual angry style.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niru06PutijaChalhovNeerjaaMyra.nellyJassi87

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Hello prem di...
I liked yestreday s epi...it s good one..
The family is strange but i find it intresting...
And little angel added cuteness in family...
Loved when shlok hugged kavya..
Wish our DRP had also such scenes with his baby...
And yes avi has rocking chemistry with kids...

anamunir

Goldie

anamunir

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
awesome post dear!!!
yeah this sunrise  scene ws the most captivating thing in the whole pilot epi!!!!
well yeah the leads did justice to the end scene too!!!
 liked the whole epi!!!
 n i hope it grows frm here so that it knows no bounds!!!

radev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniaman

Hello prem di...
I liked yestreday s epi...it s good one..
The family is strange but i find it intresting...
And little angel added cuteness in family...
Loved when shlok hugged kavya..
Wish our DRP had also such scenes with his baby...
And yes avi has rocking chemistry with kids...

You know in my zealousness, you are right, I didn't even write about shlok's suuuperb acting and overall epi. Yes when you say interesting family, it would mean messed up family generally.LOL Loved little girl and much needed relief she brought with her cute smile and chachu shlok ka pyara pyara sambandh.

Speaking of shlok, man what a long way from dev. So much more mature and again so totally opposite. Cant get over that and only means how versatile he has become. Applause big time.

Also MIL's relationship is defo not good with anybody, esp with hubby and absolutely with shlok. Didn't get elder brother's name but he is meek and non-confrontational. lafda wafda pasand nahi kisi bhi tarah ka. Like the heading of this TM, most strange family, these Agnihotris.

But all said and done, luv father son mutual admiration where mother ki bolti band ho jati hai. That's one place she has no say, no control.

Aage aage!

Neerjaa

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamunir

awesome post dear!!!
yeah this sunrise  scene ws the most captivating thing in the whole pilot epi!!!!
well yeah the leads did justice to the end scene too!!!
 liked the whole epi!!!
 n i hope it grows frm here so that it knows no bounds!!!

Yeah I found and felt symbolism btw sunrise and pilot epi as if slowly but surely ujala will come into this family. But somehow it is going too fast for me. PH should pull the strings a bit and not rush into explaining dif colors of relationships. Just to give an example. 1st time we see elder son, DIL and cute girl and already there's so much catching up to do. Its not just the FBs involving shlok's past but every other agnihotri too. Secrets seem to abound.

Didn't catch astha's family name but everyone in this family is fun and friendly and nice camaraderie among all. Luv that because if they were also messed up like agnihotris, audience will be faced with too much to handle all at once.ConfusedLOL

Neerjaa

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Prem, i think the DIL is exagerating a bit in her fear of her mil , that unless she is treated even more violently than what we saw..
and. true the drivers reaction remembered me of jab we met..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24Neerjaa

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Abs luved B&W past depiction with shlok and parents and 3rd pic below showing father's genuine concern that like him beta was also keeping nirjala vrat. The house setting and decor is quite appealing and revealing at the same time. Revealing because something happened btw characters in the 1st pic here that made shlok pack and leave the house.

Neerjaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top