Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Oct31~Epi50~NA Tai:Sadhu or shaitan?Battle btw mind-ego vs heart?Pg146 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ekta--

Great going Prem di !! Opening post was awesome !!

Tanki Ekta Rani! Me and music have gone hand in hand ever since I was born, literally. Now keep guessing my age!ROFL

I dont know how religious/spiritual you are or faith, even though Ekta naam is Ekta. After all who doesn't know Ekta Kapoor

That said, my birthday in april fell on Hanuman Jayanti and I wished Myra and mentioned her that my mostest fav niece's birthday is also same as hers, August 28th. Her birthday this year falls on Krishna Janam. On my birthday in April I asked the local Ram Mandir panditji if it meant anything, the fact that my b'day fell on Hanuman Jayanti, his answer was ~ "Jollyji, aapke upar Hanumanji ka aashirwaad (blessings) hai. Aapko ab se kisi bhi baat ki chinta nahi karni chahiye. That said, I dont think I need to ask him same question about my niece.

Now if I ask you if you also think that this is the scariest thing to happen to two blood relatives in the same year, I dont know what your answer would be.

Actually the most bizarre strangest synchronicities have been happening 1st time ever, not since April but March, a month prior, Sunday March 3rd to be exact, year 2013. There are four "3"s if you notice.

What is going to happen in my niece's life remains to be seen except in her case ALSO, there is an hour long UT video (about 2 months old) where as an HR manager, she was interviewed by the media about women in business. When I watched her, I was in awe cuz she was so totally confident, relaxed. After all, her English is better than thousands of english speaking people put together.

Well, above happened spontaneously.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaaseema12345

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oct31~Epi50~NA Tai:Sadhu or shaitan?Battle btw mind-ego vs heart?Pg146 (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudishnashiva

Your Hard Work, Dedication & Devotion to Lord Krishna is speaking volumes!!! Hug

Keep it up & Keep coming such Great Work!!!
Clap Clap Clap Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

A Very Happy Janmashtami to u dear!!!

Sudi, if I may call you that, you are too kind. What is so strange is that without knowing me much, you said something which lot of people who know me personally, dont know that about me.

Yes, we are Krishna Bhakt, actually mother is. She has seen Sakshaat Balgopal alive with her own eyes some 40 years ago, only once. My late father's name is Nandlal. 

I am totally in awe. Your words are so powerful because they are speaking the absolute truth about me and my family. And I did not even give you any hint. Yes granted my pic profile is Radha-Krishna, but that could easily be construed, as most IF members who are friends also now, because of Choti Bahu serial. You already know how crazy we got on dkdm forum when we found out that Rubina was going to be Sita.

\|/ A Very Happy Janmashtami to you to dear \|/ 

OMG, right now on local radio here in the US, a song on Kanha's Bansuri is playing, based on Mukesh's song "Saaranga Teri Yaad mein, nain huye bechain ... OMG ... never heard it before. It is simply delicious.Cry

\|/ This is happening all because of you Sudi dear \|/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaaseema12345

radev2010

IF-Dazzler

radev2010

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by radev2010

Hello Friends.
Good to see you all after a long time. Welcome back to Avi & you all :-)

Here is a song for Shlok 

OMG radev, where in god's name have you been all this time ?! I even stole a siggie of yours of Rubi from a 2009 or 2010 thread for her b'day post, OMG !!

bet u even forgot moi name cuz i have forgotten yours! 

No need to remember the names when we all have a common LOVELIEST name ... RADEV !!!! 

~*~*~*~*~YAAAY ~*~*~*~*~

(credit pict to upholder  goolab) 

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Enjoy!

-R

How in the world did you come up with this perfect retrooo track ?!

OMG OMG OMG
\|/ OMG \|/

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Radev24,

Thanks for the warm welcome :-) I was hiding Wink  couldn't resist my self from posting seeing all you having funBig smile . I posted the same song in CB2 forum. This song same to my mind as soon as I saw Shlok in a beard.LOL

Feel free you use my siggies and keeping me informed. I remember you from your music thread and your id (radev24)

-R

Edited by radev2010 - 28 August 2013 at 8:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24Neerjaaseema12345

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev2010

Radev24,

Thanks for the warm welcome :-) I was hiding Wink  couldn't resist my self from posting seeing all you having funBig smile . I posted the same song in CB2 forum. This song same to my mind as soon as I saw Shlok in a beard.LOL

Feel free you use my siggies and keeping me informed. I remember you from your music thread and your id (radev24)

-R

See the Power of Music. Even got you out of hiding!Clap Oh no idea you posted the same song in CB2 forum too. Waise his beard was not that bad or thick stubble like IPK2 ... geez.

Oh yeah should have pm'd you before using your siggie. Used only once and that too only one. I can locate it on Rubi's b'day thread, and post it here because it's on page 1 and page 4 I think. Did you go thru from start? Heena did abs fab job, needless to say!

Oh, didn't use your siggie after all ... see the c/p ...

As we all know, today is a special day for our

+ * + * + ~  Special and Beautiful Rubina ~ * + * + *

... Yes, it's long-awaited birthday of Rubina ...

~*~*~* August 26 *~*~*~

Big smile And here's a royal tiara to a self-proclaimed "Princess" Big smile
orkut scraps

We nearly fainted looking at  August 23rd Epi 474 and SiaRam Vivah ...
\|/ OMG \|/

LOL Courtesy: My musical PV friend Vedo LOL

Rain Graphics and Scraps
Just created the pretty rain too ... and a very wet Rubi ...
singing in the rain ...

Behta hai man kahin, kahan jaanti nahi

After all, where there's an umbraaalaaa, there must be rain too !Wink

PartySo the birds and Rubi have a field day Party

Clap Of course the Shweetest Shweetu "ROSE" Clap

Star Courtesy: Wonder where Ria is ?! Star
  • :

Rubi, here's to your nostalgic
childhood ~ through your fav icecream

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
 Day Dreaming

Enjoy a scrumptious summer treat with the chocolate beetle's eggless ice cream cakes
in the beautiful garden right below

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abi.radevRekha-radevradev2010Neerjaaseema12345

seema12345

IF-Sizzlerz

seema12345

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
finally found it --it was on the 3rd page !!!!!!
just one word WOW AWESOME ok so 2 words 

great post great name 

and kishore kumars song ---love love love love it one of my the most fav singer

and big B looking sooo

Thank You Scraps, Graphics and Comments for orkut, myspace

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abi.radevradev24Neerjaa

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seema12345

finally found it --it was on the 3rd page !!!!!!
just one word WOW AWESOME ok so 2 words 

great post great name 

and kishore kumars song ---love love love love it one of my the most fav singer

and big B looking sooo

Thank You Scraps, Graphics and Comments for orkut, myspace

Yes awesome song .. there's a separate thread that Chalhov opened for that song cuz she is the one who thought of it, not me ~ kisi baat se main kisi se khafa hoon .. is this the song of Kishore Kumar you talking about from '82 bemisal? I just posted actual movie video and Big B singing. Yep like the name of the movie, Big B also Bemisal!

As pm'd you saw the epi 5 pm and watched the entire epi standing. That's how numb I got. Besides the commercial interruption wasn't even long enough for me to sit downOuch I was dumbfounded, that's how much the epi impacted me. That's why the subject is different.

Be back momentarily because dkdm on right now. Besides need to take a breather from the shere intensity of the epi today. I mean mindboggling is the understatement of the century. This Agnihotri family the strangest on the planet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

avinashrubina.

avinashrubina.

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
nyce n lovely thread

radev24

niru06

niru06

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
The epi was really mindblowing..n shloks family quite interesting..everyone has their own priorities to deal with...but tje father son bonding wss really good...those fbs wer really great and getting lost in those memories our hero stands tall n apart from others...aavi asusual was fab but even his mom is really gud..ive seen her in some serial before i tnk its ektakapoors..

Neerjaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top