Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Oct31~Epi50~NA Tai:Sadhu or shaitan?Battle btw mind-ego vs heart?Pg146 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
 So the start of Music thread , liked your comments and now more to come ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

seema12345SaiSdeepa1122radev24goolab

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oct31~Epi50~NA Tai:Sadhu or shaitan?Battle btw mind-ego vs heart?Pg146 (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

@Sonia, main kab se aankhein bichha ke baithi hoon as to when this "reminder" called Sonia will pop up. She shows up so many days later?? Kyun kyun why why??  I dont even have a count. She is my dearest late Pran's reminder, she is Rafiji's July 31st anniv reminder, she is ...

Yaar welcome back ... muah !!!

On this forum have to watch out cuz rules

My 1st musical thread here on Aug 24 or 25th (i think) that i had worked so hard for, was removed from the forum, vanished, gone, dead, killed. Girl, it broke my heart, shattered into pieces, cant even tell you. In last 9 volumes of musical melodies since 2009 have been the longest running threads (each 150 pages) by single individual.

And then for this butchering to happen for this ardent diehard passionate musical lover was the worst experience of my whole life. People who know me know i cannot breath without it.

Long story short, here i have to tread carefully. In god's name, I dont know why. It's shockingShockedShocked They say ~~

Have not watched the epi yet, so relevance may / may not be there. Well, ego-gussa=arrogance ghamand-abhiman-guroor related songs have to be there, although gusse wale songs are mostly sung by the filmy hero to the heroine. Lets imagine and reverse the order!Big smileLOL

WOW !!! Talk about relevance ... whew !!

Money Classes from none other than BIg B.

Char paise kya mile,
kya mile bhai kya mile,
Khud ko samajh baithe khuda.
Woh khuda hi jaane ab hoga tera anjaam kya

Kahe paise pe...Kahe paise pe itna quroor kare hai
Kahe paise pe itna quroor kare hai
Yehi paisa toh...Yehi paisa toh apnon se door kare hain...door kare hain
Kahe paise pe itna quroor kare hai...quroor kare hai

Sone chandi ke...oonche mahelon mein
Dard jyaada hai, chain thoda hai
Dard jyaada hai, chain thoda hai
Is zamaane mein, paise waalon ne
Pyar cheena hai, dil ko toda hai
Pyar cheena hai, dil ko toda hai
Paise ki ahemiyat se toh insaan nahin hai.
Paisa hi magar sab kuch, sarkaar nahin hai.
Insaan insaan hai, paisa paisa hai
Dil hamaara bhi, tere jaisa hai,
Hai bhala paisa, toh bura bhi hai,
Yeh zehar bhi hai, yeh nashaa bhi hai
Yeh zehar bhi hai, yeh nashaa bhi hai
Yeh nashaa koi...Yeh nashaa koi dhoka zaroor kare hai
Yehi paisa toh haan...Yehi paisa toh apnon se door kare hain...door kare hain

Are chale kahaan
Yeh paise se kya kya tum yahaan khareedoge
Dil khareeedo ya ke jaan khareedoge
Bazaaron mein pyaar kahan bikta hai
Dukanon pe yaar kahan bikta hai
Phool bik jaate hai, khushboo bikti nahi
Jism bik jaate hai, rooh bikti nahi
Chain bikta nahi, khwab bikte nahi
Dil ke armanon ke taap bikte nahi
Are paise se kya kya tum yahaan khareedoge
Dil khareeedo ya ke jaan khareedoge

In hawaaon ka mol kya doge
Un khataonga mol kya doge
Are In zameenon ka mol ho shayad
Aasmanon ka mol kya doge

In hawaaon ka mol kya doge
Un khataonga mol kya doge
In zameenon ka mol ho shayad
Aasmanon ka mol kya doge
Paas paisa hai toh hai yeh duniya haseen...duniya haseen
Ho zaroorat se zyaada to mano yakeen...mano yakeen
Yeh dimaagon mein...Yeh dimaagon mein
Paida kusoor kare hai
Yehi paisa toh apnon se door kare hain...door kare hain

animated squares with heart shaped peace sign

Shlok makes a dashing entry ... for ol' timessakesBig smile

@Rekha, hey anyone who has "radev" common in their name got to belong to a club called GMTA !!! Great Minds Think AlikeClapClap (but otherwise by now rest of the universe knows moi name and the emo i have to use after that ... Prem (msLOL) ... next sentence is also repeated before. Sullu and Prem Chopra ne mera naam badnaam kar diya. So everytime this event sort of a ritual happens!LOL

Name of the thread came to mind without even thinking and that's because jab we met ... this Prem has watched gazillian times and Karina's "Agneepath angry man" to Shahid K stuck in my mind like cement !!!StarClap And in last 4 yrs or so the minute even when the word "angry" comes up, Agneepath is all I can think of!

Me and lambi storyLOLWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

trimasuRekha-radevbobbiedhillonNeerjaaseema12345SaiSdeepa1122

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hey girl! Thought of dropping in and saying a hi. Have to step out now. Hope to see you around more. Embarrassed I liked Avi. I thought he needed to work on somethings but i am sure he will grow into the role pretty nicely. It really is so wonderful to see him back. Don't hit me, but unfortunately I saw nothing creative/new about the story nor the characters nor any of the dialogues including the Sun Devta bit. LOL Everything is cliched and predictable but I am okay with all that to a certain extent, after all it is entertainment. LOLBut I like this PH and I hope they will do a good job. Embarrassed Good Luck for your musical thread. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

trimasuaviaanyaPutijaChalhovseema12345SaiSradev24Neerjaagoolab

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diksha2711

Sphere origin always does a gr8 job.and this time they did the same Day Dreaming

Exactly! How can EBP not succeed when SO made awesomest serials like Saat Phere and Balika Badhu (still running, isn't it?). Not to mention the extra hard work that our Avinash and pretty and pretty innocent Shrenu are there to back PH up. It's a team work. One cannot do better without the other IMHO. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaaseema12345SaiS

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

So the start of Music thread , liked your comments and now more to come ..

Join the bandwagon yaar! This musicland will get even greener with your imaginative VM's.

Hey did you read my comments on your FB page! My my, heard some yest and it was shocking to see that every single song there is my abs fav. One that just comes to mind is humsaya wala "dil ki awaaz bhi sun" ... usually in parties this nacheez even sings this song and one more Rafiji that this humble chhota sa singer makes an attempt to sing is from the movie Haqeeqat ~ before I tell you the song, it is my understanding that this is the only song, the only song in the history of b'wood where not a single line is repeated and it is sung non-stop. If MD bata diya toh ... it will become 1,2,3 ki tarah eeejjjeee!LOL

Given you enough hints.LOL My gut tells me you know the song. For all you know, it may already be on your page!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaaseema12345SaiSgoolab

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Hey girl! Thought of dropping in and saying a hi. Have to step out now. Hope to see you around more. Embarrassed I liked Avi. I thought he needed to work on somethings but i am sure he will grow into the role pretty nicely. It really is so wonderful to see him back. Don't hit me, but unfortunately I saw nothing creative/new about the story nor the characters nor any of the dialogues including the Sun Devta bit. LOL Everything is cliched and predictable but I am okay with all that to a certain extent, after all it is entertainment. LOLBut I like this PH and I hope they will do a good job. Embarrassed Good Luck for your musical thread. 

Kirthi yaar I am already scared of you cuz what you saying is true. But didn't want to write such feelings about it. Me believes in jinx ~ stuff like that. So want to spread positive vibes because all concerned need it. There's a bombayite slang ... Goni ka waqat hai bhai, kuchh shubh shubh bolo. "goni" can mean start of the day, or first ray of the morning when a khomchawala or a store owner would say that. So this is the start of a new serial, and encouraging and supporting, really, is what we ALL need. What say?!Wink 

And as I just wrote above about SO and Saat Phere and BB, all the balls are in their court. They only can bring out the best in actors, not just actingwise, but script, storyline, the works. Meri kya zurrat to tell you. You THE expert haha!Big smileLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

trimasuangakeseema12345SaiSNeerjaagoolab

seema12345

IF-Sizzlerz

seema12345

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
hi prem have not gone thru the whole thread yet what i have seen is great how about the red ferarri  song posting again or are the mods going reject that song again --

trimasuSaiSradev24Neerjaagoolab

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seema12345

hi prem have not gone thru the whole thread yet what i have seen is great how about the red ferarri  song posting again or are the mods going reject that song again

Seema rani, aapka hukm sar aankhon par ClapStarClapClap

@bold ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Song: Mala Jau De (Song Making)
Singer: Urmila Dhangar
Movie: Ferrari ki Sawaari
Starcast: Sharman Joshi, Boman Irani & Others

Music Director: Pritam (of course !!ClapStar)

Being from Bombay, know little bit of marathi and Mala Jau De means "LET ME GO"
searched high and low, different sites, but no luck with the entire song and english meaningEmbarrassed

Of course we know why I picked this song ... has to do with red ferrari that Avinash drives ...

~|| yaaay ||~

Neerjaamaya-kkseema12345SaiSgoolab

Post Reply New Post

Go to top