Sasural Simar Ka

FF : || ROSID - Made For Each Other ||(part-3 pg:14 25/12)

Arabjan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

ROSID -Made for each other ๐Ÿ˜Š

COLLEGE:
principal room was silent filled with tension...2 professors sat in front of principal...
principal(angrily) : what's wrong with that girl.didn't u tell her how much important today's seminar to our college?
prof1(mr.karan) : no sir ! We told her clearly...
principal : then y she took leave ???
mr.karan : don't know sir ! I tried to communicate but her phone remained switched off...
principal : very much talented experienced professors r coming to our college for this seminar...what will i tell to them ???
mr.karan : sir there's one student...
principal (relieved) : then y r u wasting time we have only 2 hours ( little smile came on all faces ) both professors stood up
principal : all the best ! ( professors smiled and left principal room )
professors walked towards a lab...in lab , 100 students were working on computers , at a corner a girl was sitting in front of system her eyes were filled with excitement her left hand was busy with mouse her right hand with keyboard... Her fingers were typing in jet speed... It didn't seem like she was writing a very lengthy java program it was like she was playing...
professors entered into lab and mr.karan called loudly : miss.Roli Dwivedi !
roli ( corner girl ) turned and stood up and said : yes sir !
mr.karan : come here
roli : yes sir !
she walked towards sir (with a big question mark on mind )
mr.karan : u r gonna take seminar today
roli got nervous
roli : sir !
mr.karan : it's principal's order so no excuse !
roli's bp raised to a point within a fraction of second...
mr.karan : note the topic "cryptography"
on hearing that roli became cool a little smile came on her face because it was one of her favourite topics...
mr.karan : don't worry mr.mathan and me will help u !

#continued below #
Edited by Arabjan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arabjan thumbnail
2 professors and roli sat on the professors table in lab. professors at 1 side and roli on opposite...
Mr.karan : tell me all whatever u know on this topic
roli was telling everything to mr.karan mr.mathan was creating presentation with that information...
time was running fast 1 and half hour gone.a boy ran to his class
boy : guys seminar is gonna happen
3rd M.C.A students : what??? Seela is absent then how?

Then all looked at a boy.he was tall... so popular among girls... each and every girl was waiting for a chance to impress him... everyone called him as boss with respect !
boss:i don't know anything come on guys today's my first day college in this sem after 2 months leave and nobody asked me to take seminar
3rd M.C.A students : then whom??? ( with 100 question mark on their faces )
news spreaded to all class fastly finally it reached 1st cs (M.Sc) (silence prevailled for 2 mins)then a boy asked another boy : who? (signaled)
another boy : even seniors didn't know anything then how we know(all got it)

they acted verywell as they didn't know anything...
In lab
mr.karan : all the best roli ! Whole cs dept will be there
roli got sacred
roli:how?
Mr.karan stopped her in the middle : don't worry about seniors...if there is any problem i'll solve it k
listen ! Store it in your brain that everybody in front of u is fool no professors no seniors and they don't know anything u only know everything...got it(confidently)
roli shook her head and said:yes sir(nervous)
bell rang
all cs students gathered in auditorium.principal entered with 10 chief guests (professors). there was pin drop silence... mr.karan came to stage... gave welcome speech and introduced roli as miss Roli Dwivedi 1st cs student (M.Sc)... all seniors shocked they talked to themselves angrily:junior??? what's happening?she's gonna destroy our college's fame... what's wrong with our professors? y they selected this girl there r so many talented seniors. we'll show our power after this seminar to junior...
Roli walked to stage...again pin drop silence...video projector on...roli recollected mr.karan's words and started seminar confidently boss saw roli for the first time... he continuously staring at her...couldn't take his eyes off of her
[background song:
naan pogiren mele mele
boologame kaalin keezhe vinmeengalin kottam en mele
(i'm going upwards the whole world is below my feet there is a ground of stars above me)
poo vaaliyin neerai pole nee sinthinaai endhan mele naan pookkiren panneer poo pole
(like the flower's vector u sprayed unto me i am blooming like a spring flower)
thadumaari ponen anbe
unnai partha neram
(i stumbled the moment i saw u)
adaiyaalam illaa ondrai kanden nenjinoram
(i didn't recognize a feeling i saw in my heart)
yen unnai parthen endre ullam kelvi ketkum
(my heart asked me y i saw u)
anaalum nenjam antha nerathai nesikkum...
(but still my heart adores that moment)
a terrific deafening sound came:stop

all student scared(boss got back his sense) and looked at the direction of sound
chief guest:stop it...now answer our questions
telling so he posed questions other chief guests too joined him
all students bp reached peak...
roli became static her full concentration was on questions...
it seemed like ten swords coming towards roli with high speed...
after 5 mins gap...roli opened her mouth started answering...
She didn't even take time to breath...her words were like bullets fired from a gun...entire auditorium was filled with high energy...
once she finished answering entire auditorium was filled with the sounds of claps !
roli was so happy ran and hugged her two friends ani(anitha) and sumi(sumitha)...
no senior was angry all were convinced !
she got appreciation from principal,mr.karan and mr.mathan but she didn't get any appreciation from chief guests...
they were expressionless !
#sorry for all mistakes...tell me guys whether u like this ff or not #
Edited by Arabjan - 10 years ago
.shikha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
huhuuu๐Ÿฅณ...m te first...yipeee๐Ÿฅณ

lol amazing start๐Ÿ‘...i got te exact picture of Mr.Boss๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰...hehehe๐Ÿ˜‰...and Roli Diwedi๐Ÿ˜›...she is our heroine...continue ur ff๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...all te best๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...keep it up yaar...โญ๏ธEdited by shikhanair - 10 years ago
.Nisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like the ff wow great and specially tamil song wow i am very happy thank u so much yaar i have no words first time roisd ff put in tamil song superb plz continue and send pm to next part update soon with tamil song ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome fanfiction with tamil song
wonderful song selection
please update soon
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very very nice didi i could see this is so different๐Ÿ˜‰ i liked it and tamil song fantastic๐Ÿ˜ณ roli is so bold na... and sid is senior nice really waiting for the next one dear... superb๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by magicalrosid - 10 years ago
srdevi thumbnail
Great start Arabjan, first ff with tamil song...keep going and update soon. pls pm for your next update.
Arabjan thumbnail
[QUOTE=shikhanair]
thank u so much Shikhanair ๐Ÿ˜ƒthanks for ur amazing comment ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i'm so happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i'll try to update 2nd part asap ๐Ÿ˜‰
Arabjan thumbnail
[QUOTE=nishaarvind.]
thank u very very much ๐Ÿ˜ณ
a good news for u nisha there'll be more song sequences in next part...but can't tell whether it will be romantical !
definitely i'll send pm nisha
Arabjan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sara1990

awesome fanfiction with tamil song
wonderful song selection
please update soon

thanks a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I'll try to update asap