..Mini..

IF-Rockerz

..Mini..

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Pyaar Dobara - SS  (Love Again)

Can Ishq happen again? Pyaar Dobara?

<><>Prologue<><>

~ YASH ~

Yash: Arpita! Wait! You cant leave me like this! What happened all of a sudden! You plan to leave me?

Arpita: Yash! Try to understand that there is no love between us! Yes we had a love marriage but I dont love you anymore! It doesnt seem right! Armaan is my love! He is the one I want to be with! So please so this favour if you love me! Let me go! Yash, I am pregnant with his baby!

Yash: but..Arpita! what happened to our baby?

Arpita: yes I was pregnant with your baby but I didnt want your baby!  I decided  to abort the baby and I lied to you saying I lost my baby at 3 months! It took a lot to abort a baby I know! But now I am pregnant with his baby and it isnt fair on you! you wouldnt accept someone elses baby! I am leaving!

Yash: you never loved me! At all! I loved you truly! I made my parents accept this marriage and you backstab me and my family! You get pregnant with another man! Shame on you! think about YOUR own parents!

Arpita: well done! Your very clever Yash! I have Armaans family! dont worry about me at all! Worry about yourself! Now let me go!

~ Aarti ~

pHoNeCaLl

Aarti: Prashant! I know you are coming in a month time but I cant help but tell you! I cant hold it in anymore! I just cant! I kept it In for so long and you havent realized!

Prashant: my love! What is it! Tell me! No wait dont tell me! Surprise me when I come back! Only a month Aarti!

Aarti: I cant! I am going to say it! Prashant! We are becoming parents! I am pregnant!

Prashant: what! Aarti! Us ? parents? Really? I cant believe it! I wonder why you couldnt keep it in for so long! This is such good news!

Aarti: Prashant! I have been hiding this for a long time! Its been 5 month since you came right? Guess how many months?

Prashant:  4 months? 5 months? 6 months?

Aarti: none of them! 7 months! I kept it in for this long! Ma and Bauji kept it too! I was 2 months pregnant when you came back! When you come next month! You can feel your baby kick! Or maybe our baby will be in the world!

Have any clue whats going on? 

Edited by ..Mini.. - 22 May 2014 at 9:52am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagembmeenuu111deepu59Follaannirogcksenpvanaticgiaa5678gmhatcherprachidalmiasrilanka123piyushiLincy_Linsaman93*Maleena*padmavarns1970tharumanirmalac99madhusquarebillieberryTanvi.narulapvejaniluv_lvndrjayshu17prettyjisara1990Josmi01sb1410VincyAnneAbie10princess121993RA17kratzyfananithuakui1984ZettervinnasJeanPaulnusratjahan505IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkiKesha_H.caller123maha9Paro_rudraroseroseymelodicagoldenmoongafulu14Sri_RadhaSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar Dobara - SS (Love Again) I AM RETURNING NOTE- PAGE 103" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Mini..

IF-Rockerz

..Mini..

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinsFollabillieberrypadmavarnirmalac99madhusquareJosmi01Tanvi.narulaprettyjisb1410sara1990jayshu17Zetternusratjahan505kratzyfanJeanPaulVincyAnnemelodicaIsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkiroseroseymaha9goldenmoongafulu14Surish

kratzyfan

IF-Rockerz

kratzyfan

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Mini, lovely bannerThumbs UpHeart...

coming to the prologue, i found it little confusing...i understood yash's story...but aarti's Confused...does prashant is not with herUnhappy...want to know what's coming nextWink

plz continue soon as we always love ur story...n it would get more n more interesting as we move onDay DreamingBig smile

Edited by kratzyfan - 26 August 2013 at 9:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mini..roseroseygafulu14

aman93

Goldie

aman93

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i like it... nice concept

..Mini..kratzyfangafulu14

princess121993

IF-Rockerz

princess121993

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
interesting mini...

would love to read what u have in store for us

kratzyfan..Mini..gafulu14

roserosey

IF-Sizzlerz

roserosey

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
i knew it u will come with something like this
yesterday i was sad that u r ending ur ff so soon but now i m relieved u came back

yup i guess something i think its gonna ulta (reverse) of pvWinkWinkLOLLOL
but surely this isgonna something specialEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

soon looking forward for thisDay Dreaming

kratzyfan..Mini..gafulu14

IsYaRoCHeR

IF-Sizzlerz

IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Hailaa.. Your banner ! Heart

Errmm.. Yash ! CryCry Ekzzz.. Hate Arpita all the way ! AngryAngry She's a real bi*ch ! AngryAngry

Aarti.. Awwnn so cute ! Embarrassed But maybe I know what gonna happen.. Ouch

Will wait for your update.. Nice one, Mini darl ! ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mini..gafulu14

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
wow interesting prologue dear Thumbs Up
on one side cruel arpita Angry left yash..
that too after aborting his child and bearing armaan's child in her womb..
its clear but..
what os happening with arthi ??? is prashant acting or really happy for his baby ????

continue soon dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mini..gafulu14

Post Reply New Post

Go to top