•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys,

I have been reading everywhere and lost of people are posting that arjun is not dead and is going to come back. There is going to be a twist between arjun/kushaa/ and kajal.

But in the end, kajal and arjun will end up together and she will have little abhimanyu.

thanks TiN24 i hope what ur saying is true i just hope that arjun is alive
When I think about, he has to be alive. What would the show get for taking him off? He has become a very important character so why would they gt rid of him? At first it hit me by surpise, but now that I think of it, he can't be dead. Ekta knows that everyone likes him, that' why she turned the attention from samay and kajal to arjun and kajal because he was probably bringing in more viewers.

I don't know about you guys, but I used to watch this show as pass time before. But as soon as they changd arjun to ejaz khan and made his character more important, I can't miss an episode.

So therefore, I'm thinking that ekta is stupid, but she's not that stupid that she would get rid of thim so fast.........ESPECIALLY when his and kajal's relationship just started to get good. Why would she bring the 2 of them together for not even a full day and then break them up?

And as for her marrying samay, well I don't think that will happen either. That's too predictable. Plus, kajal has now fallen in love with arjun and I don't think she feels that way about samay anymore. I thin they are friends and will remain friends. There's too much history between them for them to get together again.

Arjun is not dead, and will come back. The family will think he's dead and kajal will be bound to start her life with someone else. BUT, in the end, kajal and arjun WILL end up together..................with their little Abhimanyu!!!!😉

This is what I think. Some may agree and some may not. But I keep telling myself all this so that I don't get depressed if arjun really doesn't come back..........which I think he will!!!

Plz let me know what you guys think!
lolz guys he will not came back maybe people are wants him so much ekat will bring arjun as abhimany or i think kajal will marry samay or her boss iam sure guys this will happen😊

YO GUYS WAKE UP WHAT,S WORNG WITH U GUYS IT LOOKS LIKE U ARE 5 YEAR OLD KIDS 😆JUST BECAUSE ARJUN DEAD in kkoi dil merin hai doesn,t means u guys get carzy. i think  THEY KILLED ARJUN BECAUSE MAYBE HE WANTS TO GET OUT OF KKOI DIL MEIN HAI OR MAYBE EKTA DOESN,T WANTS HIM IN KKOI DIL MEIN HAI .I KNOW U GUYS LOVE HIM ALOT BECAUSE HE IS GOOD LOOKING GUY LET ME TELL U GUYS THIS LOOKS DOESN,T WORKS IN DAMA A GOOD ACTR WORKS I READ THAT EKTA SAID THAT SHE WANTS THE BEST ACTR FROM HIS ACTR OR ACTRESSES LET ME TELL U THIS LOOK AT SHURKH KHAN TODAY HE IS THE NUMBER 1 ACTOR IN BOLLYWOOD ALSO KING OF BOLLYWOOD LOOK AT SALMAN KHAN HE HAS THE BEST BODY AND LOOKS IN LOOKS SALMAN IS BETTER THAN SHURKH KHAN BUT LOOKS WORKS TODAY SALMAN KHAN WOULD BE THE BIGGERS THAN SHURKH KHAN LOOKS DOESN,T MATTER SWEET DEAR PEOPLE PLEASE DON,T GET MAD AT ME arjun actr is not good he can,t ever cry or actr good sorry guys i saw kkoi dil mein hai but i found that arjun just walking or eating or saying sorry samay is an excellent in kkoi dil mein hai he can actr so good also kajal sorry guys his rol wasmn,t important so they kicks him out once again sorry😃😛

guys arjun will never came back in kkoi dil mein hai if a person dead in dama he or she will never came back and kajal will get marry to samay or other guy
i just hope arjun returns
i hope him and kajol stay together and kajol doesn't marry someone else

i dun think arjun will return...hez gone 4 gud😭

i think that kajal mite marry samay cuz samay/kritika marrige is unsuccessful n also cuz kajal iz gonna have a kid n they wanna keep their heir within their family...most imp cuz kajal n samay r each otherz tru/ first luv

i hope arjun returns,
i seen arjun last on friday 5th but yesterday i got happy because i had seen him on kusum, yes arjun will be there for quite sometime know beacuse he is running kusum's case for her. that means he will be there today i can't wait to watch kusum. and kdmh i can't definetly wait for.