ArHi FF [ Fate's Deception ] Next thread link on pg 161

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

So i'm back with the surprise,i hope you liked that😳This time i tried to mix western and Asian
essence in this story, the main characters are not typical you've read in my other stories but entirely different.

Something about My Fan-fiction
it is something i'm going to write very first time since i started writing.yup! it is Mature but i Will write the sex scenes according to the rules as i myself not like sexually exploited scenes.
 The life of characters and circumstance may want bold language but again it won't cross the limit.
As the story will proceed i'll introduce more characters. 

Fate's Deception

(The other side of coin)

Prolouge

She pulled free before he could stop her, He looked down at her, smiling faintly in that ethereal way he had, and her breath caught in her throat. Only for her did he spare a rare smile, she could see what his dangerous eyes were conveying through his deep stare.

"Come chick!"

His voice sounded sexually invited as he dropped his gaze towards her navel and then down to her toe taking full view of her breathtaking beauty, her skirt above her knees was giving the full view of her long shaped sexy legs and probing out his tongue he licked his lips as his eyes had taken fill of her.

"I'm not what you're thinking about me.I was just passing through the street when a black beard man dragged me in here and presented me to you" She  exploded in a whirlwind of anger.

He stared at her thoughtfully, moving his fingers on his jaw, "so you're denying give me pleasure?"

Her breath stuck in her throat and she paused for her gasp of outrage, lifting up her chin looking straight at his face  a gasp of uneasiness slipped her lips to realize the man standing in front was her very handsome, with his dark brow arched slightly, a slight evil, sexual smile on his lips, she slapped her mind breaking the magic of his deep gaze and hissed to think what she was thinking just a moment ago..

"Mr. Whatever you're, I'm not the type of girl you're thinking of me--"

I didn't know an innocent can walk alone through the streets at this time of night except"

Arnav paused meaningfully giving a look to her that bore into her body and she burned under the intensity of his passionate stare, she startled to think the effect of this man on her virgin body and gasped collecting her all wits to keep her composure.

"Its useless to talk with the person like you, do think whatever you like"

She stamped her foot, holding the edge of her skirt she exploded in outburst rage, she whirled with all the energy left in her but before she could escape from that strange man, His hand tightened on her arm, and he pulled her back a step.

"I don't know you're telling lies or truth but now its the fact you're now mine as I've been won you in poker game"

Khushi's breathe quickened, her heart slamming dangerously against her rib cage and then she let out the gasp of horror looking at that dangerous man whose eyes were sexually inviting her and it taking her lot  courage to fight back with the urge to fall into his arms willingly and he tried to decipher her expression, but failed.

She seemed to gather herself up, and her chin jutted up at him pugnaciously, her eyes flushed with rising rage who was so handsome to hate him.

"What the hell are you talking about? Which game? You're mistaken I'm not the girl you've won"

An irritating frown settled across his features, "a stubborn chick" he informed her arrogantly.

"You're mine now. I don't easily give up what is mine. You might be lying to me"

Her brow lifted in hell terror and she gasped when with the swift motion, he clutched her wrist and dragged her with him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Do tell me how did you find the prologue,i'll wait for your likes as well as your precious comments.

My index Link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3709218

Note: Anyone who wants PM for my FFs add *Maria.PMs*.

Thread 2 Link

Edited by Maria. - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail
      Index

Prologue Page 1  (scroll up)
Edited by Maria. - 10 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
 New readers who wants PM for this FF or my other FFs Send me buddy request and press Like tab here. Edited by Maria. - 10 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
new story...
waiting for the next update

waiting for the next part
Edited by anu17 - 10 years ago
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome concept love it ... Waiting
esamoe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow the prologue seems interesting very excited to read more loved it do continue. 
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Interesting introduction. Would love to read more.
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Amazing concept.

So the man is Asr?? 😊 Edited by sondaryalakshmi - 10 years ago
Naina... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the proluge
Continue soon
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2