Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Yuvreen SS-Gaddi and we in jungle...kya hoga koi mangal??

..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Yuvreen SS-Gaddi and we in jungle...kya hoga koi mangal??

Hello mere pyaare doston...or shud I say bachoonn? 😆

Ok so after long time again I am writing something on CVs mental idea of haunted haveli 😛
Well but still I found something interesting in that...so thought to write it down...
So what do you say...if u like my idea then I'll continue soon :)...but this will only be of 3-4 parts not more... :p...but still I wanna write it :)

so please give your views on my haunted idea :P

Waise I have strtd an Asya SS too on the same name :P...anyone would like to read it then here's the link...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Sahas another ff from I that's great do continue your other ff also 
I'm sure it will be better than then track cvs are showing 
Cont soon
sweetgirl29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ye bi koi puchne ki bat h qa yr ofcourse cont it
Update soon n ws msng us OSs.
s1a5m1m2i thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thts jst awsm...afta so mny days a new SS...plz do write it soon...!!
N d title is rey intresting...
"Jungle mein Mangal.."😛

..chotu.. thumbnail

Hello friends!

Thanks for ur support.😊Exams day after tomorrow...so I am busy in preparations...but still I got bored and so wrote this part...hope you guys like it...and please wish me with ur best wishes...I want to do better dis tym than the last one.Ill update my other FFs maybe after my exams...I know I have kept you guys waiting a lot by my false promises...this time that wont be...till then enjoy this :)

PART 1

Suvreen,Yuvraj,Samar,Rathie,Annie,Naro,Mannu and Alisha were in the car.They were leaving for a photoshoot to be shot in one of the deserted houses of a place on the outskirts of Mumbai.They had to pass through a forest to reach the location.The location was a little weird but Mr.Photographer wanted to try out new things with his camera.So he chose that place only.While other girls were freaking out a bit when they heard that they had to cross a jungle.

Annie and Naro had eventually taken modeling as their career and so they decided to join Suvreens company.Rathie and Mannu who had lived for a few days in Mumbai with Yuvraj had once accompanied Yuvraj to his office to surprise Suvreen,Annie and Naro.There Rathie was spotted by Samar and pata nahi Mr.Photographer ke mind mein kya calculation aaya jo woh Rathie ko hi apna assistant bana liya.And Mannu,well iska toh formula wohi hai...Naroji jahan mein wahaan!

He worked as the background artist and designed how the background of shoots should be. :P

Annie,Naro,Yuvraj and Mannu were there because they were a part of the shooting cast & crew.Suvreen was sent by RC so that incase any extra interior designs were neede then she could help Mannu with it as Mannu was a fresher.

The car ride was going on smoothly with Mr.Photographer at the drivers seat and next to him was Yuvraj.The next big seat was occupied by the other two bhais and the last held on to the three girls.They were going on chattering and chattering which made the boys bore.

Samar- Tum log chup nahi ho sakte kya...FM radio on karke rakhe hue hain

Annie- Sorry sir,par kya kare...adaat se majboor...girls are like dat

Yuvraj- Toh apne liye dusri gaddi mangwa dete...wahaan araam se apna munh chapar-chapar karte

Suvreen-Oh ho Yuvraj...tumhara aur koi kaam-dhanda nahi hai ki hume taal rahe ho

Naro- Waise laddoo wala story yaad hai tumhe Suvreen?

Then everyone laughed except Yuvraj and Samar.

Samar- Kaunsa laddoo walla story?Main bhi zara sunu

Yuvraj-Munh band rakho tum teeno...bahot zyada bolte ho...aur Maddy tujhe itna interest aa raha hai?

Annie and Naro laughed at the name-Maddy...

Annie- Maddy?Seriously?Yeh kiska naam hai

Yuvraj smiled wickedly and said- Photographer ka...tum logo ko ab tak pata nahi tha?

Samar- Oh model jyada smart mat ban...khud toh laddoo hai...

Yuvraj was shocked that how he knew without anyone telling him about that.

Others were also shocked.

Samr- Kya hogaya...bolti band hogayi...

Naro- Sir aapko kaise pata chala...

Samar- Main itna bewakoof nahi hoon...jab tumne laddoo walli baat shuru ki tab sabhi hase except Yuvraj...tabhi pata chal gaya ki baat issi se hi related hoga...

Yuvraj- Maddy...tu na ekdum se pakka walla Maddy hai...mental hospital mein chod dena chahiye...

Samar- Toh tu kya...laddoo...ganeshji in human form...

Suvreen-Oh hello tum dono apni ladhai baad mein karma...mere gannuji ko kyun insult kar rahe ho...

Laughing went on as all of them fought like this...

Rathie- Tum log na ye sab chodke raaste pe concentrate karo...

Samar- Achha raaste se yaad aaya...aur kuch samay mein hum jungle cross kar rahe honge...aur bachke rehna...koi bhoot-woot se paala na pad jaye...

Annie- Kya jungle...no...kahin sach mein...

Suvreen- Annie tu itna freak out mat kar...kuch nahi hoga...itna overact karegi toh sachhi mein bhoot aa jayegi...

Samar- Girls itna darte hain kya

Rathie shoueted...Aagey dekho and then...

SCREEECH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Achha laga toh thoda comment-womment bhi kar lena...

iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing!!!waiting for ur update@1

Edited by McSteamy - 10 years ago
Sasha_Yuvreen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! story's gonna be interesting...please do update soon ðŸ˜Š
..chotu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sasha_Yuvreen

Wow! story's gonna be interesting...please do update soon ðŸ˜Š

hey r u aditi??😕
luvushivin1 thumbnail
ooo...wowo...sahs awsum baby...luved it...thanxx for the pm
niha_rika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow... nice one... road trip epi ki yaad aa gyi yaar... do continue soon... n thnxx fr d pm... ðŸ˜Š