Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Help/Suggestion Desk (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 3:04am | IP Logged
^^
thank you so much! I just started watching the show recently.
Can you help me out with some queries?

1. What is the relationship between Kamla & Raghav? Did Kamla use to work at his dad's place & is that how he got to know Kalpi when he was young?

2. Why does Pakhi compete with Kalpi for Kamla's love & affection when Kamla isn't even her mother?

3. What is Raghav's relationship with Mr Kapoor?

Thank you so much!!

Edited by prc_fan1 - 16 February 2014 at 10:52am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Help/Suggestion Desk (Page 3)" in Ek Mutthi Aasmaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SWT_7

SWT_7

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
When Raghav wants to love paki, there is no meaning his feelings for kalpi is genuine.. its only because of kamala maa's dream he is supporting her..datz all...even kalpi has some self respect...

SWT_7

SWT_7

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Cvs please clear, actually what is kalpi's role, it is something she is just a daughter to fill their parents dream...and it has been shown that kamala and raghav both like kalpi, until date i was thinking only kamala maa failed to express her love and attention, but now raghav also,...i hate u raghav...then there is no reason he cares for kalpi is bakwas...
I feel very sorry for kalpi.. she is the one who is suffering a lot between them and she is innocent, but still suffering everything which is not her fault...and nobody is understanding that she is alone..she also deserve something...Cvs, give a new better hero than raghav for my kalpi... who understands, loves and respect her which she deserves in her life...But plzzz don't interfere prem in this...

samarth300

Goldie

samarth300

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

^^
thank you so much! I just started watching the show recently.
Can you help me out with some queries?

1. What is the relationship between Kamla & Raghav? Did Kamla use to work at his dad's place & is that how he got to know Kalpi when he was young?

2. Why does Pakhi compete with Kalpi for Kamla's love & affection when Kamla isn't even her mother?

3. What is Raghav's relationship with Mr Kapoor?

Thank you so much!!

1. I believe Kamla is like a mother to Raghav because when he was in Sahil's house and Kamla worked there too, she was the only adult who treated him well. So he has a lot of respect for her but they are not related by blood if thts what you mean. Well Kamla didn't work at his father's place, while Vitthal did work in his father's mill. Kamla used to work at Sahil and Neetus house and he sates there because Sahil took custody of him after his dad died. Kalpi also used to come sometimes when Kamla went to work. Thts how Raghav and Kalpi met.

2. Neetu has always neglected Paakhi. Even when she is a baby. So Kamla is like her mother to her because she took care of her always. And so Paakhi is insecure that she might lose Kamla which is why she is insecure.

3. Mr. Kapoor( also known as Sahil) shares a bad relationship with Raghav. We think Sahil killed Raghavs father, though that hasn't been shown clearly. Also Sahil took custody of him just to gain his property and never gave him love and sent him to boarding school. When he came back from boarding school, he had ran away to America with the help I his uncle. Now Raghavs only mission is to seek revenge from him and now they are enemies in personal life and professional.

SWT_7

SWT_7

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Hey...when will kalpi's result truth comes out or its just diverted...

SWT_7

SWT_7

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged
 I want to c the scene when somebody flirting kalpi, Raghav's aggression and possessiveness in front of paki, samy, and maya...i am waiting for that scene...

SWT_7

SWT_7

Posted: 28 February 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Hi, 
I am not sure whether viewers suggestions will be taken...but still...i hope so...Usually i wont like serials now days and i wont watch them too because it will be full of stupid drams...only starting with love and marrying them with enemies and again marrying twice or thrice not exact respect for love or something of stupid reasons separation or triangle love story, etc...ufff...boring...In my life time this EMA (especially because of Ragna)...the only serial i loved, not liked it...and this is the first serial from the core i love the story...it is very very unique...Plz Cvs don't mess up this story like other serials yar...I hope after a decade this is a serial  which is something different than all.I guess...Cvs plz  don't break viewers heart...make this serial as very memorable, which people should like to watch more than 100 times the same story...i will not compare this to any other...all the best...plz don't break hearts...

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Who is maya ?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top