Ek Mutthi Aasmaan Help/Suggestion Desk - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey...when will kalpi's result truth comes out or its just diverted...
 I want to c the scene when somebody flirting kalpi, Raghav's aggression and possessiveness in front of paki, samy, and maya...i am waiting for that scene...
Hi, 
I am not sure whether viewers suggestions will be taken...but still...i hope so...Usually i wont like serials now days and i wont watch them too because it will be full of stupid drams...only starting with love and marrying them with enemies and again marrying twice or thrice not exact respect for love or something of stupid reasons separation or triangle love story, etc...ufff...boring...In my life time this EMA (especially because of Ragna)...the only serial i loved, not liked it...and this is the first serial from the core i love the story...it is very very unique...Plz Cvs don't mess up this story like other serials yar...I hope after a decade this is a serial  which is something different than all.I guess...Cvs plz  don't break viewers heart...make this serial as very memorable, which people should like to watch more than 100 times the same story...i will not compare this to any other...all the best...plz don't break hearts...
Maya is business associate of Raghav
Ok someone was asking how to post pictures

Here is the method

1 if you want to post from net then you can directly copy paste . It works fine on Firefox and chrome

2 if you want to post from your computer then you have to upload to an image hosting site like imgur. Once uploaded it will give many codes copy the image code which starts with img and paste it in IF. That's it
Hello forum members
Can anyone give me the links of epi. 82. Telecast date 17 dec 2013, please!!
Originally posted by aishwish

Hello forum members
Can anyone give me the links of epi. 82. Telecast date 17 dec 2013, please!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXyrSrdspf8&index=74&list=PLVqBLRhC9UzENesqvIHp77L6u0qL3RUlf
Hi can I know what time this show is aired in India?
Hey guys! I really want RagNa to have a dance in the holi episode on Monday!! So what song do you guys want them to dance on??
Plzz help guys! I never did it before 😲 I want the pictures to be visable in my post so not like a link. Thanko 😊
madhubala...perfect for them😆and i want sammy and pakhi also to join them