||Lo Agai ChhanChhan-#10: Decade Celebration||

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lo Agai ChhanChhan - #10

Hi everyone 🤗

To the whole ChanMan Deewanis here, Our NewsLetter Team and the whole ChCh DT presents you our TENTH NL 🥳

Lo Agai ChhanChhan 

* APPRECIATION FOR NL MEMBERS *

I would like to thank all the members of our NL team for being one of the best NL team I have ever worked with. I can proudly say that this is one of the most organized and friendly team. And today we have reached the 10th Edition Successfully just because for dedication, hardwork and most importantly for GREAT TEAM WORK. 

I want to specially thank ChhanChhan DT for permitting us to do the NL, secondly Roshini for her immense support and togetherness. Rosh, this wouldnot have been possible without you.

I would also like to take the opertunity to thank each one of you specially DiyaS for her super long Summery every week. Girls its definitely a big task.
princessunara for taking up so many sections and delivering them on time.
.chanchan. and -unknowndesire for being there every time we wanted back ups even though they were not designated to those sections.
and last but the most important person GodhuliLogon, who has been there during thick and thins and helped out.

And all the readers who have appreciated our work.

Thank you All.

Credits

A Big Applause & Thanks to the members of our NL team...👏👏👏

Summary of the Week: shonaiharsha
ChhanMan Scene of the Week: sashazmohit
Dhamakdar Scene of the Week:  _Mehak_
Tu Tu Mein Mein Scene of the Week:  _Mahek_
Dooh! Scene of the Week: princessunara
Irritating Scene of the Week:  princessunara
Character of the Week: Meera...
Duffer of the Week: princessunara
Bahu of the Week:  _Mahek_
Shaatir Dimaag of the Week: .chanchan.
Fashionable Person of the Week:  GodhuliLogon
Fashion Disaster of the Week: GodhuliLogon
Dialogue of the Week: N/A
Rating of the Week: _Mehak_
Message to the Makers: princessunara
Icon of the Week: LazyAnonymous
Siggy of the Week: shonaiharsha
Avi of the Week: shonaiharsha
OS of the Week: kushalkidewani
Active/Popular Member of the Week: appy_indy-KD
Active/Popular/Effective Thread of the Week:  sashazmohit
Song of the Week: GodhuliLogon
Title and Theme of the Week: Roshini1494 and appy_indy-KD

Winner Siggies
appy_indy-KD

NewsLetter Logos:
18shabbo

Getting everything together & working on the final posts & layout:
Roshini1494 & appy_indy-KD

Regards,
NewsLetter Heads: Roshini (Roshini1494) & Appy (appy_indy-KD)
ChCh DT

Enjoyy this edition of NL and your feedbacks are most welcome 🤗

Previous NL Links
(idea credit SC forum NL)

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail

19 August 2013 : The episode starts with Ranjana saying Gomuti that she is wearing clothes of her choice and CC too also she adds saying UB differentiates between her bahus. CC says she asked them to wear their choice of clothes and even talks to baa about this. UB comes asking what's the matter. To which CC replies saying we are wearing clothes of our choice can Ranjana & Sanjana too wear their choice of clothes? UB says yes saying if u are happy u can wear by tomorrow as guests come home. UB introduces CC and Gomuti to the guests. The guests ask gomuti to make Mokut agree for speech and at first she says no but then she agrees. CC nods manav, who says Mokut shares everything with Gomuti. Gomuti offers guests Dhoklas and chutney and CC further adds that she will bring Ice cream for all as its a tradition of their house. Dadaji asks Mokut to prepare good speech. Mokut says that Gomuti made fun of herself  by offering dhokla and chutney to guests and he wont take her to the function. UB says not to think about it. CC says Gomuti to start learning English. UB suggests Gomuti to say sorry to Mokut as it will lower his anger. Gomuti says sorry to Mokut and massages his forhead to which he thanks her. Mokut gets shocked when he receives Mayuri's call hearing she did something to her. CC and Mokut go to Mayuri's home and see that she had sleeping pills. CC thinks that she is acting and so she asks servant to bring phenyl which will help to remove pills and so he brings. Mokut asks mayuri to drink it and Mayuri throws the glass leaving Mokut shocked. Mokut says Mayuri that she is fraud and stop manipulating him. Mayuri says she did for getting attention. Mokut tells he will talk later. CC tells her, if ur love is true Mokut will come towards him. Chhan chhan tells Manav tells everything. Manav says we were right then. He tells Chhan chhan that her mummy saw him when he went to meet Mayuri. Chhan chhan says that's why mummy called her. CC she will handle her mom. 

20 August 13 : The epi starts with UB calling her sons for Rakshabandhan and asks them to stand in line. Dadaji likes the new attire of Ranjana and sanjana and he says UB that ur thinking is changed because of CC. Ranjana and Sanjana feels sa as they dont have any brother else they would have also got gifts when Dadaji asked Mansi to enjoy Rakshabandhan with her brothers. Mansi ties Rakhi and receives gifts from all brothers and Mokut asks her what she want so she asks him to take Gomuti with her to the function. She also says that Gomuti is my friend and I want this only & Mokut blesses her and leaves. CC's mom comes with Rugved and UB welcome them. She thought that she saw Manav with a woman. She tells CC that she want to talk. CC knew what the reason was and Maithili was worried. Mayuri calls mokut but he didn't receive her call and cut it. At last he receives and tells that I don't wanna talk. Mayuri tries to calm him down but he says I will talk later and she adds that she have cancelled all appointments and they are going to award function. Manav is teaching Gomuti hospitality and she learns her speech from manav. CC teaches her eating manners and how to talk. Manav hugs CC when CC says that everyone will be proud of Gomuti. UB was worried as she thought whether Mokut will take Gomuti to function? Manav says that Mokut knows everything about Mayuri and so he will go with Gomuti. Mokut comes out getting ready and gets shocked seeing Gomuti's Dressing. Dadaji makes Mokut sit with Gomuti in function. Dadaji didn't went as he wasn't well. The people ask mokut to sit with his wife on stage. UB says she cant believe Gomuti changed a lot to which CC replies saying she changed for her husband. Mokut receives award and people ask gomuti to speak up Mokuts journey. She becomes nervous.

21 August 2013: The epi starts with organizers and associates calling Gomuti to come on stage. CC's mom calls CC to talk about manav but she cuts it saying I will talk later. Gomuti goes on stage and speaks in English. She thanks everyone for coming and giving this award to her husband. She says Mr. Parekh said that behind every successful man there is a woman, but I believe that it is the hard work of both, husband and wife are equal. She says that I help him becoz he is a perfect father, husband and now a perfect businessman too. Gomuti forgets her lines and says she don't know English and continues in hindi and says I get motivation by my Husband and I can say that behind the success of woman there is the hand of man. She says she is happy that u all gave this award to my husband and she continues in English and says that she is very lucky to marry him. She ends saying thanks and Jai Hind. Mokut feels bad and thanks all and hold her hands and says he is thankful to god for giving her Gomuti as his wife. Mayuri comes there to surprise Mokut but herself gets surprised. Mokut comes down with Gomuti. UB's hubby states that their modern bahu saved Mokut;s and Gomuti's married life to which UB also states that she is beyond my expectations. CC offers UB's hubby milk and he feels suffocated and Doctor says he got a minor heart attack and suggest to take care of him. Mokut says we will take care of him and didn't make him take tension of business. Dad says they r fighting to take the powers. He says that he will give rights accordingly. He says he will held the competition without their knowledge and will give the responsibility to the one who succeeds. Babuji calls his sons to talk something important. He says he is worried about them and says one cant trust on life. He says everyone is equal to him. He wants them to prove competent in everything. He asks do you agree with me? Everyone is shocked.

22 August'2013: Epi starts with sons accepting UB's hubby decision.Matilal asks bahus to support their husbands. He asks them to prove who will be the next me? They argues that their respective husband will win. Kaumudi thinks to design the clothes. CC wonders what she can do as she is trained in Dog handling but she have to decide what she can do. Ranjana and Sanjana decides on the spices business.The client Chaman bhai comes and Manav gives him 15% discount and says his rice is of A1 quality but he declines when client says to give 20%. Manthan become angry when he saw the client leaving angrily. Gomuti on phone talking about cloth designs She tells CC, Ranjana and Sanjana to which Ranjana & Sanjana reply saying they will help their huuby's in aachar's business. Mokut becomes angry on Manav for not giving client 20% discount. Manav apologizes and says he will earn profit.UB praises CC and Gomuti. CC makes corn pulaw for UB's hubby. Manav says CC that Mokut bhai and others feel that I dont have business sense as I said no to give additional discount to client. CC says we will prove together that you are best and papa's best choice. She says she will go for an interview, Manav asks is it needed. CC says yes.Mokut and Manthan didn't have breakfast as they are worried about competition. CC thinks Manav's confidence can break and decides to do something. CC leaves saying she is going for IV. CC search for her phone and finds it on the sofa. CC is asked to go inside for the interview. Mokut and Manthan talks to Manav and tells him to bring the deal. Manav assures them that he will get the deal. Manav go in cabin  sees his college friend Rupali. Manav says that he came here with some business proposal. Rupali says she is a true professional and she doesn't mix personal and professional life. She asks whether you got your heroine. Manav says he got his heroine and got married too. Rupali looks sad but pretended to be happy. Manav shows CC's pic to her and she says she is pretty. CC gets the job. Some colleague talks to her and says welcome on board. CC calls Manav and says she got the job. Manav says his deal will be final and now he can prove his worth to his brothers.

its not good they just gave us a single Chhanman scene this week but all were awesome like everytime
like Chhanman in their room at night & Manav praising her 

Manav : main bohat kuhsh hn ky tum meri joint family me adjust ho gayi 

Chhanman : tum se related sab kuch mera hai 

When Mayuri pretends to committ suicide and Mokut finds out about her fake drama. He calls her a fraud, and tells her to stop manipulating him. Even after so many attempts Mayuri couldn't win Mokut. 

It would be between Mokut and Manat, when they fight over the right of power of attorney. Both argue over whose name should be on it.

hehe at the time where Ranjana laments on not being able to wear clothes of her choice Chhanchhan looks baffled and remind that they were given permission as she herself requested for it from UB and still R&S refused it! 😆

Mukut slamming down Kaumadi in front of the whole family once again as soon as the guests go! These are things b/w husband and wife even if they r estranged! Not to be shown to the whole family and to insult the woman u have married! 😡

Koeli thumbnail

Its none other KAUMATHY..

I would like to say first star is CC..but more thn tht..even though cc gave her training..U shld have determination to do what ever u want...

She knew her husband hates her..but thm she made up hwr mind..she learnt how to eat and speak.in english..

At the function in between she got struck she gathered courage agd started to speak in hindi...

Kudos Kaumathy

This weeks star are ⭐️ Kaumathy and CC...

Mayuri.. lol Phenol drink that CC was about to make her drink threw away her whole plan and she screwed up! 😆

It would be Kaumuti. She handled and learnt everything very well, finally wins her husband's heart and makes the family proud by giving her short and sweet speech.

This week, the most cunning character has to be Chhanchhan ❤️ If she wasn't there then our chhichhora bhaiyya would be Ooh-lala-ing with that Mayuri and that Mayuri with Mayur 😎. I loved the way she planned everything and one of the bestest scene was when she realizes how Mayuri is faking suicide [Bheegi billi] and thought of serving Finyl for her funeral 😆 😎 Love you Chhan chhan ❤️ Keep rocking

Koeli thumbnail

This week  loved Chanchan's beautiful blue outfit a lot   ... Special mention to that red an white floral dress .. She looks ethereal as usual ...👍🏼 

Sorry Sanjana Vabi  again  .. You have to be the fashion disaster for this particular outlook in that party .. Pls try to copy Ranjhana vabi sometimes in this area also .. 😉 

Koeli thumbnail

by
Silverflame

Here is your Winner Siggy: 

by
SublimeSanz.

Here is your winner siggy :)  

by
.Mandy.

Here is your Winner Siggy :)  

Koeli thumbnail

ll ChanMan OS ll ChhanChhan Hai Na ll

by
lazilyanonymous

Here is you winner siggy :)  

cruze

Here is you winner siggy :)  

ABOUT CHHANCHHAN Ending

by 
Joseph_A

Here is your siggy!

Koeli thumbnail

You guys r wrapping up the show and why r u wasting time not showing loads of lovely ChanMan scenes?
I don't want ANYTHING ELSE in these 2 weeks! Come on give us that please!!!

It was a great week. We saw UB's changed behavior...Ranjana-Sanjana wearing their own choice of clothes...Mayuri's fake drama...Kaumudi's hardwork to learn everything while CC-Manav supporting her...finally Mokut realizing Kaumudi's value...I would give 8/10 just for Kaumudi as we didnt really get CC-Manav scenes :(

Koeli thumbnail
A Token of Appreciation 🤗
to all
Hardworking NL Team Members
with love 😳
Rosh and Appy

Something for your Siggy Dabba guys...enjoy it for the whole week. 😳

[idea credit: IPKKND NL 5oth Edition]

[Please let me know if I missed anyone immediately. It is purely unintentional]
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
wow 10th anniversary 

Appi thanks a lot for the appreciation token .. its so beautiful .. and I really dont want chanchan to end .. feeling a bit low now again.. 

abe appi .. tune to mujhe rula diya in the first post 😳 

Congo shongo to all the winners 

Awesome works by all .. 

and Yeah this team is really very helpful and friendly .. loved working here as always .. 
GodhuliLogon thumbnail

thanks a lot for this .. its very beautiful and am using it right away ..