Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
CryCryCryreally  really going to miss Sugandha  show is fixed  Anmol is indian idol  Junior 1st Sonakashi and today Sugu  eliminated  that's unfair  Debanjana has already participated in another show  . missing Sugu CryCryCry who else  missing SUGU  little doll Atleast  1 chance  should be given to Little Sugandha .Show has no fun  now

Edited by maheen55 - 25 August 2013 at 11:36am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

harvybeej81dipti2012nehaa11diamond444spsharmilakameshreddyArshaliciousFaultInOurStarsMs.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "really going to miss SUGU" in Indian Idol Junior forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Yea:( I jst luv her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaa11maheen55

kameshreddy

Goldie

kameshreddy

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Yes agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maheen55

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
agree.   I will miss her.

for a cutie who is only 8, her words were so clear when singing, also her voice was not child like.

nehaa11

srtor

srtor

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Though I liked her way of singing, I think she not that versatile. For me the top four should have been Sonakshi, Anmol, Devanjana and Anjana.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmitabasket_101.Shree.

nirmita

nirmita

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srtor

Though I liked her way of singing, I think she not that versatile. For me the top four should have been Sonakshi, Anmol, Devanjana and Anjana.
yes i agree she really needs to mature her voice . 

.Shree.

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maheen55

CryCryCryreally  really going to miss Sugandha  show is fixed  Anmol is indian idol  Junior 1st Sonakashi and today Sugu  eliminated  that's unfair  Debanjana has already participated in another show  . missing Sugu CryCryCry who else  missing SUGU  little doll Atleast  1 chance  should be given to Little Sugandha .Show has no fun  now

Debanjana took part where? I cant remember her bt can remember anjana in saregama lil champs,where she wasnt in top 12

ardentold

ardentold

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
For me Anjana is the best.She has a unique voice,sings well without imitating the original and is the most versatile among them all.Besides personally I feel only Anjana and Aryan make one want to SEE them singing...both of them have a stage presence.
Debanjana is good but she needs to be more versatile otherwise she will end up being another Anuradha Paudwal.

nehaa11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top