•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I really wanted to make this one on friday after seeing the episode but could not due to some reasons but better late than never.Friday's episode especially the swaron part left me speechless but what really had me proud was Vrushika.I was dying to see an intense Sharon for past couple of weeks and I was hoping to see Vrushika rocking it and well she did more than that.The way she portrayed an emotional and then guilty sharon was out of this world.I totally loved it.I was spellbound in that moment.The way she cried her heart out because of the guilt that was piling up in her heart was amazingly done by her and the the apology it was epic.I could feel all the emotions rolling off of her.I could feel her guilt and regret throughout the scene.The crying was just apt you know like they say na thodi kam and na thodi Zyaadajust perfect and then the way she composed herself and proposed a camping date with that chrming smile of hers ya that totally blew me away.The transition from Guilty and worried girlfriend to a sweet and romantic one was flawless.I was wishing CV's Would give me an intense Sharon scene soon and well they definitely did not disappoint.I would really loved a face to face convo but whatever we got I was satisfied with that too.So again Vrushika Splendid Job I totally loved it.I wish that you get well soon and well just never fall ill again.Love you

Even though this one is a Vrushi post but I just can't stop myself from saying that Shantanu Nailed Friday's episode too.Be it dance or the Swaron convo he was As usual perfect.The way he is perfect in each scene never ceases to Amaze me.Love You Shantanu

Lastly Shantanu and Vrushika just want to say stay blessed and keep us fans entertained and we will keep you in our hearts forever...
i so so agree VRUSHIKA was indeed amazing and made me speechless the way she portrayed guilt part of  sharon in friday's episode so loved it. the phone convo though it was so emotional heart to heart convo of SWARON.sharon's appology swayam speaking his  heart out to her. Both VRUSHIKA and SHANTANU made it all the more special they were just BANG ON..  ^_^
awesome post...deserving post i should say... 😊

i completely agree with u...Vrushi was simply amazing in friday epi...
d way she portrayed everything was simply perfect... she justified d role completely...round of applauds to her...  👏 👏

and taanu nailed it too as usual... 😉 

love u Vrushan/ swaron...great going... 😃

well said harshu...vrushi nailed it.

vrushi had beautifully potraiyed her blissful emo...Infact she justified her idealogy in that for making that scene epic wit briefing her emotion...

Amazing scene...unlucky we got phone convo rather it might increase charm of scene...presenting her guilt in front of swayam...
Vrushi u girl rockzzz..
👏
Agree... She was mind blowing on Friday.. In fact I was impressed wid her performance for the whole week...
And Shantanu toh as usual was superb.. Both of them Amazing!! Love them!! :D
awesomeee post harshuuu
and dis is the first post fro m u othr than OS in the forum i guess
yaa loved vrushi acting hats off to her
Awesome post kiddo. . U said everything perfectly..
Vrushika was amazing in expressing d feelings of sharon be it jealousy, guilt or hurt she did everything brilliantly..
She is improving day by day n i am just loving her more n more.. Way to go vrushi. .
Tannu as always was perfect in every emotion he is just out of d world..
Words aren't enough to describe her awesomeness. She has earned respect and finally she's getting what she deserves. I'm a BIG tannu holic but I can't stop admiring Vrushika and loving her more! She's totally worthy of all the appreciation! 
Vrushika is doing an amazing job, so proud of her!!
yes, Vrushika is just amazing . I so love her 🤗