Posted: 10 years ago
~Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?~
|Phrase Contest|
|Results|

(Siggy courtesy to Chand1234)

Hello Hi Guys!
Well, as you can read above, 
Its the IPKKND Phrase Contest- Result time! πŸ˜Ž
I would like to thank everyone who has participated and all those who have voted!πŸ€—
This shows how the IPK family is!πŸ˜ƒ
Before we move on and announce the results, just know that EVERYONE is a winner. So, clap for yourself first! πŸ‘πŸ‘

To all the participants, thank you once again, for participating!
Here's a gift for everyone who has participated!

Ipk fans to aise hai bhaiyya!

Runner-up:

Truly expressing the feelings that have brewed up in our hearts when IPK captured it, this phrase has beautifully described that we were ourselves unaware when we fell in love with IPK- it just came unpredictably!

Phrase #2 :
No knocking, no calling, what's the magic, that it went straight to the heart and settled in there.
(Na koyi dastak diya, na awaaz di, kaisa jaadu kiya, seedhe dil mein aake bas gayi.)

by none other than...
*Drums Roll*

DurgaS

Winner:

I'll just let the words, the essence of the words rather, sink in and the realization strike after reading this phrase.
This person here, has really captured all our sentiments during these past years. Yes, it is true, to fall in love repeatedly, is IPK!

Phrase #11 :
 To fall in love once is chance, to fall in love again is luck but to fall repeatedly in love is IPK.

by none other than...
*Drums Roll*

Lazyleaves

That's it from the IPKKND DT and Rhea! πŸ˜ƒ
Congratulations to EVERYONE! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

See you guys very soon with another fun contest. πŸ˜‰

Love,
IPKKND DT and Rhea. πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats too both the runner up and winner:)

Great post Rhea!
avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I can't deny that ALL the phrases were excellent. So, congratulations to all the participants. πŸ‘

But...but...but...I was a 100 percent sure that phrase 11 would win. Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING else could have expressed our love for IPK so perfectly. I'd read the entries of all the participants but this one just stuck to me (like feviquick πŸ˜†). I couldn't get it out of my head and would find myself remembering it at odd times of the day...and then I would have the BIGGEST grin plastered on my face (I bet it made me look retarded πŸ˜† but I couldn't care less) It touched my heart just like IPK did...and continues to do πŸ˜‰

Knowing that the winner is none other than Zehra Appi just increased my happiness manifold πŸ˜ƒ Congratulations Appi! πŸ€—

A BIG Congratulations to DurgaS too for the wonderfully beautiful phrase. I bet ALL IPK fans can connect to your phrase. The phrase in Hindi sounds too delicate, too precious to forget. Excellent work! πŸ‘
Edited by avantika_2012 - 10 years ago
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Many congratulations to the runner up and winner!
Fantastic entries :D
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Congratz to the winner & runner up πŸ₯³ 
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats to all the participants!

Double congrats to DurgaS!!

And triple congrats to lazyleaves!!!

:D
lazyleaves thumbnail
Hai! I won? :O

May be I am too sleepy to comprehend the post :-P I will return to this post in the morning :-D
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yay, this is great news. Thank you Rhea for those kind words and for organising this contest so well. Thank you ARStarz for the lovely gift.

Thank you all of you who have voted for me

Titaliya_AP, Arshisarunrocks, ..SaRun.. , ArshiHamesha , .sobtian. , .Anisha. 2,20,   .Anisha. , Gayathri_k , supriya.ipkknd, arshifan91, Baki

Lazyleaves, congratulations for winning this contest. Your phrase is truly beautiful. I liked it a lot and I too voted for it. 😳 

Last but not the least, congratulations to all the participants. Each and every phrase was lovely and written from the heart.
Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Big congrats to Durga and Lazyleaves!!  β­οΈπŸ‘ Also congrats to all the participants!!   πŸ‘  Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Adhe time tum kya kar rahi ho aur tumhare saat kya ho raha hai humein patha bhi nahi chalta lazyleaves !!! πŸ˜•

Loved the phrase β­οΈ 

Awesome πŸ‘
Edited by asrcraze - 10 years ago