LTL thread 1~repeated on Rishtey WU 117~p.148 - Page 97

Posted: 10 years ago
Episode 101:
So baaji too finally gave verdict against naku...atleast he should have stood with her...I loved your personal views a lot about this episode ...very well written that baaji must be feeling guilty why he became so blind specially when he noticed that naku is falling in love with dutta...

Dutta is looking so broken and the song ohhh so apt for laagi...by far this show was the best one in selecting songs...it was heart wrenching sight to watch both naku and dutta like this...dutta though trying to punish naku here was giving a picture as if he is being punished himself and naku was feeling terrible because of his pain only.

So kala dared to enter newly weds room without knocking it 😆 btw why didnt dutta lock his room isn't he aware of the kabab main haddi habbits of all patil niwasis😆 ...naku is innocent to notice kalas motive here that why she is interested in throwing her out asap...my heart actually skipped a beat at the thought will they part actually the moment naku stepped out of the house but that loud roar nakushaaa made my day 😆 lion has woken up at the right time lol 
waiting for the next episode eagerly. ..thanks a lot hammie enjoyed reading it to the core:)
congratulations once again for completing 100 episodes ...you deserve all the appreciation for this. ..thank you for your countless efforts for this forum. ..keep giving us the joy of your beautiful threads...we are blessed to have talented and dedicated members like you...naku is right "you are amazing hammie"
Edited by Warda. - 10 years ago
Hi Hammie🤗
Superb update dear🤗..Enjoyed it soo much...Oh Noo.😲..Baaji too didn't believe innocent naku.🥺..His words are hurtful.🥺His bhau's devastated state made him like that .Loved your analysis about Baaji's position dear❤️... Naku & Dutta had FB ❤️...Poor Naku.😭..heart wrenching situation😭...Errr Kala😡...One night bride??.😡.Kala misjudged his brother.😡.Dutta won't kick Naku out.👍🏼..Hate Kala's evil acts..🤢Poor Naku😭..PN wasis silently watched Kala's drama😡. Evil Kala brutally snatched away Naku's Mangulstra & wiped off her sindoor😭...No one has  helped Naku.😭..Poor Naku😭.She tried her best to save her Mangulsutra🤗...Baaji to became Kala's puppet..😲.Finally Naku & her family kicked out from PN..😭.But Lion's angry Roar is waiting for all PN wasis..Loved your footnote soo much dear.❤️🤗...Wonderful job Hammie lion🤗..hats off to you.🤗..You are soo sweet 🤗...We all love you soo much🤗...Sorry for Twinky baby's late attendance.☺️.Eagerly waiting for the next update dear.🤗..Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

Congratulations for 100 golden Episodes dear🤗🥳..Hammiee lion🤗 !!.Please accept meri dost ki request...😳

@ Warda
Awee dear.🤗.Loved your superb comments dear..❤️❤️.Totally agree with you.🤗...Soo sweet of you...🤗..Big hug from twinky baby🤗

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
hi hammiee
sab ke sab wants to get rid of naku...magar cha ko rakhe saiya maar sa ke na koi...dutta 'll come back to her...loved reading ur note😊
hi amazingg hammieee

amazinggg 101 episodes ...👏

Congratulations
Originally posted by tamanna1391

dutta using nakku as punching bag kala pouring her frustatration of flopping her plan and throwing her out
hi tammy, I love your succinct comments  about the ws's so apt.. much love hammie

Originally posted by mirage123

hi hamlet  hi mirage good to see you
hurting poor naku

yes just the beginning.. much love hammie

Originally posted by jedy25

hi hamlet  hi jedy good to see you

everyone is spectator...nobody to help naku

its really pathetic how every one is influenced by the general media hype in PN
THANKS much love hammie

Originally posted by Warda.

Episode 100:  warrie .. ummh trust you to notice that.. quite overcome Iam..
First of all take a bow on completing 100 updates...Omg the number is giving me butterflies in my stomach I don't know if anyone has done it on IF before...given 100 written updates in a row...but you did it ...Indeed you are an asset of our 
forum 👏
thats your meetha nature that makes you say this.. Iam sure people who did previous LTL/WU must have done so ,warrie
Another enjoyable ud ...poor naku going through the worst phase she has to take such words from the man she loves the most...it must be hard for her to bear his hatered... now for the first time he commented on her looks too very unlikely of dutta. ..she was least expecting that too from him thats why the disbelief was so evident on her face otherwise it was always common for her to get such remarks about her looks
yes , it is final expression of hatred towards her.. but knowing naku his words of scoffing her loks just bounce off her.. she knows gussa mein bola hai.. that's love..
The most sorry sight for me in this episode were baabi sethji n ganpat...they looked so helpless and rejected sitting there while rest of the family members in their rooms mind ypu naku too...ganpat and his dreams ...dutta is there ready to punish naku as his wife how could he think he will give him any regard as FIL...seriously ganpat is one funny man lol...but you mentioned that right his false belief that one day naku will rule duttas heart came true...baabis concern was so genuine that I didn't mind her roona dhoona at all it was very touching infact.
it was like a war  zone where the people taken hostage are stripped of all dignity.
Good to see baaji kishore n suds engagec in this discussion. ..finslly kishore is the only person eho believes nalu is innocent. ..even baaji is confused over it ...dutta aur baaji ki jagah kishore ko don hona chahiye tha atleast he is sensible to judge people. .
yes but kishore too has a flaw.. is frightened to stand up for the truth..
Kala ohh so clever strikes again making AS believe that the marriage is void...well she can keep dreaming ab kuch nahi ho sakta lol...
will be back with next part!!!
humm but kala is the press media of PN..    WARRIE thanks so very much for your warm wishes.. hammie is humbled by your  praise.. much love hammie
Originally posted by Warda.

Episode 101:
warrie ,again😛.. must be my lucky day..
So baaji too finally gave verdict against naku...atleast he should have stood with her...I loved your personal views a lot about this episode ...very well written that baaji must be feeling guilty why he became so blind specially when he noticed that naku is falling in love with dutta...
humm ,warrie, baji ka attitude really  wound me up.. I think.. bhau ke age he can't  see any hing beyond.
Dutta is looking so broken and the song ohhh so apt for laagi...by far this show was the best one in selecting songs...it was heart wrenching sight to watch both naku and dutta like this...dutta though trying to punish naku here was giving a picture as if he is being punished himself and naku was feeling terrible because of his pain only.
yes i love the song.. kaminey.. i often sing it.. there is a clear bitterness and element of self pity in it.. ohh tune dekha twinky has added it .. loved it..hope you can hear it warrie..
So kala dared to enter newly weds room without knocking it 😆 btw why didnt dutta lock his room isn't he aware of the kabab main haddi habbits of all patil niwasis😆
haaa hoo love tere remark ..was needed in such a sad episode
...naku is innocent to notice kalas motive here that why she is interested in throwing her out asap...my heart actually skipped a beat at the thought will they part actually the moment naku stepped out of the house but that loud roar nakushaaa made my day 😆 lion has woken up at the right time lol ..yesss  me two wanted him to pull the place down.. and strangle kala! but for times to come dutta will continue to remain blind.. till he loses his eyesight..
waiting for the next episode eagerly. ..thanks a lot hammie enjoyed reading it to the core:)
congratulations once again for completing 100 episodes ...you deserve all the appreciation for this. ..thank you for your countless efforts for this forum. ..keep giving us the joy of your beautiful threads...we are blessed to have talented and dedicated members like you...naku is right "you are amazing hammie"
warrrie me looking the other way now.. you know how I FEEL about writing.. for LTL.. I GUESS I get lucky when I get readers who manage to read and appreciate my work.. thanks warrie for your  on going support.. much love  , yours hammie..
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hi Hammie🤗  hi twinky.ohhh love the songgg well done for adding it.. matches the wu..
Superb update dear🤗..Enjoyed it soo much...Oh Noo.😲..Baaji too didn't believe innocent naku.🥺..His words are hurtful.🥺His bhau's devastated state made him like that .Loved your analysis about Baaji's position dear❤️
disappointed I was.. but then not surprised.. he too needs to mature his thinking a bit..
... Naku & Dutta had FB ❤️...Poor Naku.😭..heart wrenching situation😭...Errr Kala😡...One night bride??.😡.Kala misjudged his brother.😡.Dutta won't kick Naku out.👍🏼..Hate Kala's evil acts..🤢Poor Naku😭..PN wasis silently watched Kala's drama😡. Evil Kala brutally snatched away Naku's Mangulstra & wiped off her sindoor😭...No one has  helped Naku.😭..Poor Naku😭.She tried her best to save her Mangulsutra🤗...Baaji to became Kala's puppet..😲.Finally Naku & her family kicked out from PN..😭.But Lion's angry Roar is waiting for all PN wasis..Loved your footnote soo much dear.❤️🤗...Wonderful job Hammie lion🤗..hats off to you.🤗..You are soo sweet 🤗...We all love you soo much🤗...Sorry for Twinky baby's late attendance.☺️.Eagerly waiting for the next update dear.🤗..Big hug from Twinky baby🤗

I think  it was to lt viewers know that,  dutta may have married naku .. but her life was not going o be easy.. kala gives  demonstration.. strips naku of  all her  right's dutta's wife.. love the shots so easily they give a sighting of the wu.. thanks so much for a great comment..   keep reading... thanks for your best wishes twinky..  you made me reach 100 wu's like other supportive readers.. much love hammie.

Congratulations for 100 golden Episodes dear🤗🥳..Hammiee lion🤗 !!.Please accept meri dost ki request...😳

@ Warda
Awee dear.🤗.Loved your superb comments dear..❤️❤️.Totally agree with you.🤗...Soo sweet of you...🤗..Big hug from twinky baby🤗