Originally posted by Warda.

Hammie plzz post next ud soon...missing it badly ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hammieee
please update sooon dear...Or we'll cry...๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
roarrr
 twinkerlla ,  wardni, tammy.. will update next one  soon.. 
yes twinks suds did make a  rather smoothie dutta... he was super.. my favorite song  .. supriya wala for  you sweeties who make me smile..
twinks can you STOP crying bfore i go BASSS!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1j61oMvlwc[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by Hamlet53

roarrr
 twinkerlla ,  wardni, tammy.. will update next one  soon.. 
yes twinks suds did make a  rather smoothie dutta... he was super.. my favorite song  .. supriya wala for  you sweeties who make me smile..
twinks can you STOP crying bfore i go BASSS!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1j61oMvlwc[/YOUTUBE]

Aweee Hammmieee๐Ÿค—
Sooo sweeet of you dear...Love your sweeet roar& message  sooo much.๐Ÿค—..Thanks sooo much for your nice song for all of us๐Ÿค—...We all luv you sooo much dear...How can we cry after hearing your sweeet roars dear???๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.Seee How nicely baby is smiling at you...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Sweeet Hammieee..Waiting for your lovely update dear...Lots of hugs from Twinky baby๐Ÿค—

PS:-..Sud??.ur fav??..OH no....Twinky *Faints*..

LTL Written Update

Episode ~58

17th March 2010

Sangeet~ continued

The episode begins with the fore-cap... Sudarshan shouts out Dutta's impersonating words  Dutta! Shriram! Patil! ..doesn't like jokes!  he raises his gun up.. and turns to pretend Roops as  Naku , you haven't left yet? go now!  suds as Dutta growls, while  Roops as  Naku folds her hands  with a sorry frightened face. Naku giggles as she sees her impersonation. Suds as Dutta turn to his side and then  points  at  Leela as Supriya's  container , put the puran poli back in box!  .. suds as Dutta rolls his eyes  and crosses his gun across his heart..while  Leela as Supriya walks off with a humph! and suds as Dutta  brushes the side of his face with his  gun and his eyes follow Leela as Supriya .. and then suds as Dutta gun in hand performs a raunchy number with  Leela as Supriya.. both   Sudarshan  and  Leela  were excellent in their dance number.  the idea was to create sparks  between Dutta Bhau and Supriya ..Baji goes wow! and Supriya finds the act very amusing.. Dutta watches only because he has to he sees his BIL, spin around his sister in close dancing moves.. all watch the couple dance to this  gambolling tune! and cheeky spicy lyrics of the song..Baji does a wolf whistle ! much amused..like all who give suds and  Leelu a resounding applause!

Dutta, however sits bored with his legs apart and his head ...Supriya has a FB .. when Ravi bids her to impress Dutta by her actions.. she recalls how he told her to smile at Dutta  to soften him , so they can escape from here.. so Supriya  reaches out for a glass of orange juice from  Naku's tray and then turns to Dutta and offers it to him.. he gives her a puzzled sided look, and gazes at the drink she is offering. Baji and  Naku both watch and  hope he accepts the drink from her. Eventually  he relaxes his lower lip and gingerly accepts the glass from her.Naku smiles from far much relieved. Ravi too gives a sigh of relief  and Supriya too smiles.

Dutta brings the glass closer to his mouth , but turns  give her a sided look...and then he has a FB of the incident at  the dining table where she stands up and leaves as soon he pulled the chair next to her to sit by her..  he remembers how she humiliated him.. before all his family.. and his face turns grim again.. he has second thoughts  and briskly turns and almost slams back the glass on the tray  Naku is carries..

Baji dreads.. oh god! and Kala waits patiently for the volcano named Dutta to erupt.    

Dutta narrows his eyes , and suddenly stands up on his feet.. Kala moves up to him  and pats his cheek and he nearly shakes his head to indicate NO.. but she persuades and pampers him to sit back down next to Supriya. Dutta has a resigned look on his face as  Supriya looks at Ravi helplessly, who nods comfortingly at her ..

Roops smiles.. and then starts to dance to a peppy naughty suggestive number ... sung by a bride to be, who waits for night fall so she can be with her beloved.. traditionally , sisters dance at  pre- wedding events celebrating , that their brother will be bringing home his bride! a new member  of the family.. so now Roops and Kala both perform their dance.. Kala's dance , surprises and excites  Kishore and he too although being a sober man by nature, dances merrily with his wife all to make Dutta cheerful..but it's all much for Dutta's liking and he  stands up once more ready to exit again..  Baji intervenes again and says , stop Bhau! that's what you are likely to sing for vahini in the bathroom! so why are you being shy!. Dutta  looks at his mother who from far by her facial expressions begs him to stay just a bit more... and Dutta bows his head.. and  Baji pulls him back to his place on the swing..

Finally in keeping with tradition... a man's best friend too  gives a performance, and  Baji still excited does more entertaining numbers! Firstly,  he dances to the lyrics of a lovely family oriented  song where a friend  celebrates the fact that his brother cum friend is bringing home the type of SIL.. they all wanted.. beautiful and gentle... the song takes the name of Ram who is praised for making such a lovely couple like Dutta and Supriya ..in this number he dances with Roops .. Dutta is not impressed of course. .. but every time his baby sister Roops comes and hugs him in her dance movements Dutta  does smile.

Suddenly the drummers come in beating their drums and make a loud crescendo and boom! Baji  jumps before the drummers! and performs a robust dance gyrating with the beat and boom of the drums! All close their ears to stop the booming loud music and suddenly to liven things up Ganpat too jumps in and both him and  Baji shake and move .. till they perform an impromptu  snake dance! where by, Ganpat begins to writhe like a snake on the floor and  Baji dances like a snake charmer! the spectators laugh and applaud!  

That is it! Dutta suddenly jumps to his feet RAISES HIS PALM up in the air and  shouts,  ENOUGH! All seize their clapping and turn to his figure .. his wide palm evident still held up boldly to show he meant business. Baji's face just drops.. as all faces look at Dutta intrepidly..  his shifting  eyes visible  behind the curve of his thumb to the set of  his slender fingers... Naku looks at him in fright and he slowly lowers his arm and hungs it to his side.. his wide palm opened .. and his lion like eyes glare at all. Aye Sahib stands up ready to confront him.. Kala, Supriya 's parents, Kishore   all stand.. ready to face  his fury. Dutta's hand slowly closes into a fist...and he gives a sided brief furious look to Supriya ..

He had enough!  and while everyone looks worried Dutta takes a step off the low stage.. his face serious and tough..  and he walks up to his mother and protests, Aye what is all this? why don't you say something? he growls and Aye smiles and replies.. the occasion calls for young people to enjoy! these celebrations are for your  wedding.. but he turns his face to one side with a scowl. Aye  argues.. what shall I tell everyone? that disperse and roam around like you, one arm folded behind their backs?  Baji giggles ..and Aye  pats her son's stubble cheek and laughs. Naku says with  smile Saab! and   Babi glares at    Naku.. but   Naku  continues ..she makes a smile sign across her face with her fingers and says with a big smile.. please smile.. look everyone is so happy.. vahini is looking so pretty.. she is so happy..  Naku duped by Supriya's happy outlook.. also Naku uses the one dangerous word "pretty" .. which Dutta has an issue with.. pretty faces..

Dutta listens to Naku before all ..and Kala looks on bemused. Dutta argues, Aye Sahib before this there have been two marriages in this household! nothing like this has been done before! and Aye replies,  yes that's true but we were from the brides side.. now we are from the groom's side ! we'll do as we please! Dutta says , fine you carry on with this crazy dance and music! , but don't expect to be part of it! Aye  smiles but adds, just wait a bit.. and he says Aye Sahib! I can't! I've got a bad headache!..I can't take it anymore. ..and he walks away.. hell bent not to participate and Dutta  heads for the main winding stairs.. Supriya nods and  Baji nods back and signals to her to wait just a bit.. and she sits back down with a smile.. and   Baji  with another trick up his sleeve.. goes and turns off the lights..  Aye Sahib says ,it's turned dark  in the house... Baji! go check.. and as Dutta  is about to ascend the steps.. a few chandeliers  light  up  ..and he pauses.. as a blue haze surrounds the swing..and then Supriya begins her  song.. I don't know why it is?  I don't know why it is? I can't sleep at night.. and the night seems so very long.. Dutta turns his neck, and he sees her singing this romantic number from the swing.. then she stands and glides , past Ravi and walks towards Dutta and sings... how her heart beats.. he stands , listen..  his face firm.. she continues  to sing and moves around him .. close to him as a lover.. 

Naku, standing in the shadows before her mother... looks on at her Saab covetously ..  and soon without much effort she slips away.. and finds herself beside him on a bridal bed, dressed in a red sari.. and  Dutta  moves her hair which the wind blows .. he brings his face close to her cheek puts his arm around her shoulder and lays her back on the bed.. and tears fall from  Naku's eyes as she  comes back to reality and   Babi puts her arm around her shoulders  and takes her away. Kala gives an evil smile as she latches on as to why  Naku weeps.. Supriya carries on singing to a  nonchalant  Dutta...eventually with a scowl on his face.. Dutta   leaves Supriya  singing and goes on up the stairs. Supriya stops  and  cries.Aye Sahib, consoles her  by saying.. child don't cry men are like this.. they have love in  their hearts ,but they don't know how to express it.. so don't worry , everything will be fine.. come .. and they leave..

Food is being served.. Naku  is busy serving..  Supriya calls   Baji, and says , he's never going to forgive me..I don't know what I should do?..Ravi listens in the shadows. Baji  jests, shall I suggest another song?  and she says no more songs please.. will you do something for me? and  Baji replies,  for Bhau I'll do anything, just tell me..who do I murder! who do I smash up!.. Supriya moans  ..Baji!    Baji says forgive me vahini it's my work ! that's all I do.. Supriya  chides him , be quiet and listen to me! and she whispers in his ear...and  Baji with a huge smile says , that's a brilliant idea vahini !you don't worry I'll do it!

Baji goes to Naku , hey   Naku! listen to me bring two shiny platters on the terrace,, got it?  Naku  stares at him, and he says why are you staring at me? it's moonlight dinner! moon light dinner! he yells. , he asks her do you know what that is? she says no.. and he explains.. see the problem is that vahini needs to win Bhau's  heart..she needs to please Bhau!..and Naku listens and lowers her eyes..  Baji continues.. I will need to take Bhau up on the terrace...but before that the terrace has to be decorated like a five star hotel, just make it look awesome you get it?..  Naku is lost in thoughts and  Baji says hey! and she snaps out and says with a smile, yes will do it.

Baji pulls a face and confides to Naku, to make Bhau go to the terrace is a big problem... but never you mind!  Baji will do it.. I  will do it! he says..  you go now and get the shiny plates!  he orders and   Naku,  goes into the kitchen.

Baji stand and deep in thought flicks his lower lip.. and then he sees Dutta ! hey Bhau! he calls to Dutta who is on his phone...   Baji moans, what are you doing on the phone? .. Dutta says to the person on the phone, I'll call you back ..and  then he turns his face to Baji  who says, Bhau I think.. it's good to make changes in life.. right ?he looks at Dutta thoughtfully...and  carries on,  it's really crowded in the garden  to have dinner.. Bhau  let's go and  have dinner in the terrace!  Bhau , lets go?  and he pulls Dutta's arm.. Dutta looks at his face and says, what are you up to now? like the flowers are you now going to shower me with stars??  Baji says , prudently , Bhau try and understand . it's a private matter...please come on..  Baji urges, and Dutta asks, is there any trouble? and Baji says forcefully, yes it's trouble!  there is a cool breeze up there! we'll go there and just chill out!  come on.. he pleads...Bhau let's go man! someone's waiting for you.. reveals  Baji  with a sly smile.. Dutta takes on board what  Baji has said and then looks at him.. with one eye brow raised and a firm  mouth on a stern face... episode ends.. Hamlet53, 15.11. 13

~~~~~~~~  

Precap ~ Dutta , Supriya moonlight dinner.

Despite the fact that the boom, clang and the bold expression of   jubilation fails to achieve the desired effect with Dutta..  the sangeet ceremony does  spread  a lot of amusement and good will  between both families and guests.

The  ceremony is  used to bring out the darker, broody side of Dutta , sud's words during Dutta impersonation..DSP does not like  jokes .. was so true.. Dutta is a man who smiles as if he is doing others a huge favour..a lover of quiet solitude he is a man who believes in quick sharp shot bullet action.. not dancing around trees and wooing some chick..

So with each funny situation during the event , Dutta does his bit of standing to his feet and shall we say giving his own fury filled  performance..and attention he did get not claps.. but on lookers FEAR...

Supriya was spot on in this episode ,she certainly  acts upon the instructions of  pimp like lover Ravi... who had instructed her to SMILE, ENTICE AND ENTANGLE Dutta IN YOUR WEB!  Ravi is astute he had warned Supriya she needed to persist , because Dutta is no easy  target..

Aye Sahib , is full of her generalized naivity..  her remark about, all men find difficult to express love.. and that things would be fine.She has to be blind as bat .. that she cannot SEE her son is not interested in Supriya...

Loved suds as Dutta.. dressed in black pathiani , shaking his bum , with his gun up in the air!  Haaa hooo..

N.B ~ thanks for your comments. Twinky..  here for you..  bas! stop your waling  baby  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ good you smiling now baby..  your comment.. cool ice cream! Loved the shots   thanks twinkeralla!   aur tu warda bahut hassi ah rehe hai thujhe.. loved your comment .. mujhe Mazzak pasand nehi!  revise kar!  .. tammy. love you as always partner.. thanks for saving me by putting the shots on your thread..phew you saved me..๐Ÿ˜›

Sorry very late in wu..but will follow slowly till I get to friday's.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 10 years ago
Hi hammieee๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Awee Such a wonderful update dear.โค๏ธ..Enjoyed it sooo much...Sooo sweeet of you..Loved your descriptions sooo much dear.โค๏ธSuch a sweet update dear.โค๏ธ..Loved the way you described about the party...can't accept Sud's Dutta appearance...Oh nooo.hammiee likes it...Loved Baaji & ganpat's dance..Kala& Kishore too dance well.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Poor Dutta .๐Ÿ˜†.He complained to his mother like a small bachcha.๐Ÿ˜†..Awee Naku...Loved her Smile Saab "...Sups sang a song...Poor Dutta.๐Ÿ˜†..Struggling with stubborn baaji.๐Ÿ˜†..Hammiee Your foot note is fabulous dear...Loved your analysis soo much hammieeโค๏ธโค๏ธ...Thanks soo much for your superb update dear.๐Ÿค—...Sooo sweet of you.๐Ÿค—..Hats off to you hammieee..โญ๏ธ...Twinky's fav scenes...

(For Hammie..Dutta's pink hand..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰)

Thank You sooo much Hammiee for your delightful update dear...๐Ÿค—..Its really awesome ..Baby feels like watching the episode aliveโค๏ธ...Thanks soo much dear.๐Ÿค—..eagerly waiting for the next update my dearest sher..๐Ÿค—.

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
awsem episode dutta still on angry mode how many times he stand up i forgot counting supriya chalu idea baji arranjing moonlight dinner with nakku baji forcing dutta to go
@all - enjoyed reading all the wonderful thoughts and perspectives from all of you. Thank you for the added benefit.
@Hamlet53 - Hammie, IF has been problematic for me for a while now. I apologize in advance if this post is undeserving of your wonderful effortless WUs.

Whew! lightening speed is what you are. With that much detail you still write in and with lightening speed. Caught up with the WUs again.

With reading this again and envisioning the episode, I have realize something that I did not pay much attention to before. During the live show, I did not pay much attention while reading the WUs and other threads or while watching the live show to some of traits that the characters had in beginning of the show that would manifest itself to a greater extent later on. In remembering now watching the show and in this example on your WU episode 57, one example of this character's traits is Suds non-verbal mannerisms towards Baji. That characteristic trait was always there right from the beginning. I can see more clearly now how he wanted to take Baji's place with Dutta in the business. In episode 57 again Suds impersonation of Dutta reminds me how later on in the show after Dutta became blind, Suds wanted to be the replacement for Dutta(bhau) or so he thought Kala would give him that position. Not much of a contribution, I have added but this much I can say now from reading your WU's.

Thank you again and again Hammie, it is only because of your brilliant writing WU contributions that I am able to see and understand things that I did not or was not able to before.   I am sure that those who are reading and/or reading silently are able to see and understand something new and/or different each time you do another WU.Edited by alex1 - 10 years ago
Hi hammie ๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks for another power packed ud...it was a delight to read it.
its another amusing episode. ..every member got a chance to show their dancing skills ..easy way to get a chance to participate in dance reality shows ๐Ÿ˜›
I remember well what suds did haha have to appreciate dutta who tolerated his torture quietly lol
btw how many times dutta stood up๐Ÿ˜†

And ganpat and bajis snake dance needs to whistle for them..wese did you notice every time when baji danced dutta turned to leave shyad woh nahi chahta uska baji kisi k samnay nachay ๐Ÿ˜†

have to applaud nakus sincerity here she was happy for him..and I love that brief moment where he paused to listen to her...Amazing selection of song by cvs for tasha the dream dream sequence was beautifully picturized naku looked so simple and elegant in that red sari instead of getting all dolled up.

Ohh another trick of supriya moon light dinner ...I want it with naku instead ๐Ÿ˜”
Very well said about AS I dont know if she was actually unaware of duttas disinterested attitude or was intentionally ignoring it as she just wants to see him get married not thinking beyond that if its making him happy or not๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanku so much for wonderful uds one after the other...have to applause your consistency...the way you manage everything that too in the best manner...God bless you for your endless efforts for this forum ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Hammieee๐Ÿค—
We all are Eagerly waiting for the next superb update dear....Sooo sweeet of you..๐Ÿค—..Take care of your self too dear๐Ÿค—