vidya.G

Goldie

vidya.G

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
DING DONG!
TREAT FOR MY FF LOVERS! :P
Do read, Bash and comments! :)

...FOREVER LOVE...

A story of two best friends Yuvraj and Suvreen who fell in love after being united because of an accident destined by fate. Love blossoms through their fights, bet's and care towards each other but still can their love stay forever with the presence of betrayal and jealousy?

...THE STORY...

CHAPTER 1 : I HATE YOU! 
CHAPTER 2 : MY HUSBAND!?
CHAPTER 3 : A NEW HER :)
CHAPTER 4 : CRAZY HIM ?
CHAPTER 5 : CLOSER?
CHAPTER 6 : COMING SOON

...MY OTHER FF...

Edited by vidya.G - 06 October 2013 at 9:05am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

niha_rikaLASmirtiSasha_Yuvreennicki11MeherSehgalshalonsweetgirl29-Naz.Karam-sujairohitshivinrocksJosmi01ShivinianJustMySelfAnnyLaughaholicgal.angelbasket_101shobrakapooorPoohLoverShivuNozzie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FOREVER LOVE :) [FF]~CHAPTER 5 UPDATED!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya.G

Goldie

vidya.G

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
...THE CHARACTER'S...

IMP NOTE: Character will be update from time to time

Yuvraj Singh Khurrana
-Arrogant
-Rich
-Suvreen best friend
-Rhea ex-Boyfriend

Suvreen Guggal
-Boyish
-Yuvraj Best friend
-Genius
-Rich

Samar Khurrana
-Yuvraj's Friend and cousin
-Famous 
-crushing on Suvreen
-Suvreen ex-fiance

Edited by vidya.G - 25 August 2013 at 6:43am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shalonsweetgirl29Sasha_YuvreenMeherSehgalShivinkiJassujairohitshivinrocksShivinianbasket_101shobrakapooorgal.angelAnnyLaughaholicPoohLoverShivuNozzie

vidya.G

Goldie

vidya.G

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged

...CHAPTER 1: I HATE YOU! ...

This is a story of two best friend  Yuvraj and Suvreen. Yuvraj a rich and handsome hunk with so much attitude, all girls was smitten by his looks and his appearance but he was never attracted to any of them. There are two important lady of his life Rhea; his love,a supermodel loved by the people and Suvreen; his best friend, a little boyish type of girl who stays by his side whenever he needs a friend. One day Suvreen confessed to Yuvraj that she has fallen for him but he rejected her due to his love towards Rhea...

As time passes by...Samar entered Suvreen's life accepting her the way she is. After a few months Samar proposed Suvreen, they decided to end their single life and get married. In the other end Rhea decided to end her relationship with Yuvraj because he's being an obstacle for her to achieve success.

Yuvraj House

Yuvraj was by the poolside drinking down his misery.
He still couldnt understand what hed done wrong to make Rhea run away. For the last five years he had thought theyd been living in a dream, but maybe they were too good to be true.

A thought of her falling in love with another man had flooded his mind, but was soon erased when her smile filled his accusing mind.

What had he done wrong?

No clues for her to be like this.

Frustrated with himself, for the first time in his life, he felt defeated. He felt like the world was weighed on his shoulders, and couldnt do anything about it.
He thought he had given her everything, everything he could ever think of.

Then her words rushed back with a fast rewind, Nothings forever.

He closed his eyes and hoped hed wake up from this dreadful feeling and see her once again.

"Hey buddy" a voice said.

Yuvraj opened his eyes and he saw Suvreen who was wearing a loose t-shirt and jeans walking to him
Instantly she sat next to him with the cold breeze rustling through the both of them and the bolt of electricity they both avoided.

Yuvi: "What are you doing here Suvreen?"

Yet, there was no response.
He was beginning to be annoyed with her silent presence. Moreover for a few moments they sat in silence until he found the guts to ask a rhetorical question

Yuvi: Was I wrong Suvreen? He turned to face her waiting for a reply.

Roughly grabbing his collar she said funnily, Of course you are wrong you arrogant, self centered, stupid boy friend. At first she meant it as a joke, but realizing that she was too close to him, just then did she let go and begin to laugh.

Yuvraj continued to look at her as if absorbing her laughter which comforted him a little.

Yuvi: How can you still be here after what Ive done to you over and over again?
Suvi: Because I cant stand seeing you like this.
Yuvraj widen his eyes in shocked and turns towards Suvreen
Yuvi: "How did you do it?"
Suvi: "What?"
Yuvi: "Loving a person without expecting anything in return..I pushed you away yet you're still here whenever i need you"
Suvreen smiled
Suvi: "Loving is painful but its beautiful too" she sighed "Anyway i'm here to tell you that my wedding is fixed...in two weeks" Suvreen tap his shoulder and walked away.

Yuvraj don't know why but his heart seems to stop beating listening to the news and suddenly anger starts filling his heart and he ran up to Suvreen.

Yuvi: "Why are you doing this!?" Yuvi grabbed her shoulder
Suvi: "What are you doing!"
Yuvi: "Answer me Suvreen!"
Suvi: "Yuvraj!You're hurting me!"
Yuvi: "You are hurting me!" He shouted "First she left me and now you want to leave me too!"

Suvreen pushed away Yuvraj's hand

Suvi: You know why she left you Yuvraj? Because you can never love anyone more than yourself. You see everyone as a machine that follows all your commands. Why am I here? I dont know, maybe because Im just not like them wholl leave you just like that. Because I care. Because I've once loved you. I'm tired of hoping that one day youll love me. Hoping you can learn to love me with that stupid heart. She darted her index finger at his heart.

Listenning to her words just hurts his pride even more.
He forcely grabbed her by her waist and forced a kiss on her.

Suvreen felt so disgusted with him all of a sudden.
"How dare you!"
In a split second, she slapped him hard on his face. So hard he took several steps back to keep his balance.

Suvi: "Don't you dare touch me again!"

She ran towards her car and went in. Sitting down she looked at herself on the side mirror.

Who would fall for a girl like her? She didnt hold a candle to Rhea. She was far off too childish, out of style and not perfect in Yuvrajs eyes.

After two weeks...

Suvreen was standing in front of the mirror in her wedding lehenga.This is the first time she's wearing something girlish and it was as if her eyes was fooling her,the image reflecting at the mirror look so beautiful.

"Is this me?" Suvreen asked herself and she walk towards a couch at the balcony of her room and sit on it.

Yuvraj P.O.V

Yuvraj was standing outside of the bride room. He was feeling so embarrased to face Suvreen after what he did to her.He slowly opened the door and his eyes was struck to Suvreen. Beautiful,the only word in his mind when he saw her sitting in her wedding dress.Yuvraj was about to walk closer when he decided to leave silently.

Few hours before the wedding...

Suvreen heard a knock sound on her door.

*knock knock

Suvi: "Come in"
Samar: "Its me"
Suvi: "What are you doing here? the bide and groom are not supposed to meet before the wedding!"
Samar: "There is something i need to tell you...and its very important"
Suvi: "What is it?" she smiled
Samar walk closer to Suvreen and hold her hand
Samar: "I don't want our relationship start with lies" he sighs "Suvreen,before the reason i'm marrying you was Yuvraj and Rhea.Yuvraj told me that u loved him and he sent me to make u forget about ur love towards him but i don't know since when...i end up falling for you for real"
Tears starts falling from Suvreen eyes.She felt pain and betrayed by the two person he trust the most.
Suvreen pulled her hand from Samar's grip "You lied to me!"
Samar: "I'm sorry...but now...i really wanna marry you"
"No!"Suvreen cried her heart out and ran away from the room

Yuvraj House

Yuvraj was leaning on his couch.He stares at the ceiling and closed his eyes and the image that appears was Suvreen in her bridal dress
He opened his eyes "What the...why am i thinking about her!"

Suddenly he heard the slamming sound of his door and he saw Suvreen in her wedding dress

Yuvi: "What...what are you doing here?"
Suvreen walk closer to Yuvraj and gave him a hard slap across his face
Suvi: "Why did you do this to me!?"She cried and grabed Yuvraj collar "WHY!?WHY!?
Yuvi: "Suvreen calm down...what happened?"
Suvi: "Samar told me everything!"
Yuvraj widen his eyes in shock
Suvi: "Why did you do it! Is it because i loved you that u gave me such a big punishment!" She cried and fell on her knee.
Yuvraj knelt to Suvreen "Suvi,I'm sorry"
Suvi: "Yuvraj...I beg you!Go away from my life"
Yuvraj grab suvreen's shoulder "Please...don't do this to me...I'm sorry"
Suvi: "Leave me! I HATE YOU!" she ran away leaving the house

She started the car and speed off fast not caring the loud screech it made on the road.

A red light switched and she pressed her brakes but they werent working.

Just in time a huge truck was heading towards her direction and when she decided to turn on the opposite side of the truck, it was too late.

Her vision went blank with Yuvraj being the last person on her mind.

:Comments please? :)

Edited by vidya.G - 25 August 2013 at 6:44am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Niama19sweetgirl29Sasha_YuvreenjessiejayMeherSehgaliluvrainaartinicki11Anam Aliluvushivin1sujairohitshivinrocksadiya55ShivinianJustMySelfAnnyLaughaholicshobrakapooorgal.angelbasket_101PoohLoverShivuNozzie

AnnyLaughaholic

IF-Rockerz

AnnyLaughaholic

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
res
unres

Yaayiii! me the first one!!!
What an update! love it to da core yaar!Thumbs Up
fab job!Clap
and now im really excited for the next updt...
well, i really dont know how suvi wud actually luk like 'boyish', still, its not a prob cuz ill get to read summthin new!Wink
plsss update soon!Cool  ...LOL
n, ure a superb writer! thanx for this new ff!Smile

Edited by angel_anisha - 25 August 2013 at 7:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11vidya.G

luvushivin1

Goldie

luvushivin1

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
omg it was asum..yar luved it thanxx for the pm

nicki11vidya.G

sweetgirl29

sweetgirl29

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Oh mia thank u so mch fr starting a new ff. Really luvd it. U r a suprb writer no doubt. Update soon.

nicki11vidya.G

niha_rika

Groupbie

niha_rika

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
wow... loved it yaar... i really loved ur ff destiny too... u r such an amazing writer... waiting fr d nxt part... do continue soon... n plzz pm me too...

nicki11vidya.G

PoohLover

IF-Sizzlerz

PoohLover

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Mia mia soo happy that you started a new FFParty,its just awesome,was actually missing your write-up..thank you soo much for starting another one...love the first chapter and the characters as well...waiting eagerly to read ahead...very nice and welcome backHug

nicki11vidya.G

Post Reply New Post

Go to top