Uttaran

~*~Ajay Chaudhary AT#5~*~ DT Note pg98 (Page 98)

Post Reply New Post

Page 98 of 150

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
new promo vishnu is there when mukta is angry with meethi 
voice over -now how will meethi correct her mistake

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-buzzy.reenaholi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Ajay Chaudhary AT#5~*~ DT Note pg98 (Page 98)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
nothing will happen. now track go on meethi-vishnu.
and vishnu & meethi won't get separated.
and it was colors website that mukta"ll distance herself from meethi-vishnu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

buzzy.reenaholi

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
now i think vishnu-meethi hav MUs after mrg bcoz mrg won't b broken. and vishnu"ll b angry on her but he"ll defntly realize his faults once cums 2 know abt meethi's situtns & damini's kasam bcoz ajay'd said that vishnu doesn't know abt damini's kasam & meethi's majboori.
i just wish theres no seprn of meeshu.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

buzzy.reenaholi

jnawaz

IF-Sizzlerz

jnawaz

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Viewbies Note: It has been brought to our attention that there is a lot of chatting and bashing going on in this thread. The purpose of the AT is to appreciate the talents of Ajay Chaudhary ONLY. This is not a place to have personal chats to increase page volume and it is definitely not a place where other actors or characters can be discussed. If you want to praise other actors/characters do so in the appropriate AT. If you want to discuss general happenings of the episode/show do so in the Episode Discussion thread. If you want to discuss a specific matter about the show then open another topic. DO NOT do those things here. 

Consider this the first warning. Any member seen to continue having chats or discussing anything other than Ajay Chaudhary on this thread, from this point on, will receive a warning and have their WL increased.

Uttaran DT 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-surabhi01buzzy.reenaholi

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
there is some post which indirectly comment on my thinking in this at  .no problem .i have join this at to talk about ajay and his character not to comment about thinking of other members 
ajay acting is good yesterday

tiny15buzzy.reenaholi

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

there is some post which indirectly comment on my thinking in this at  .no problem .i have join this at to talk about ajay and his character not to comment about thinking of other members 
ajay acting is good yesterday
surabhi u  r thinking that i talked abt urs then its not rite fully bcoz i'd seen oders also doing this.and i m really surprised 2 see u posting breaking of mrg just bcoz of luv & that 2 wen none of the partners is evil or uncompatible.
now mrg is done & both r gud & comaptible so why  2break mrg. bcoz luv is not v.impt in  a mrg. its impt but not much. it bcums impt only wen  u've compatibility.oderwsie most of the luv mrgs won't b  a failure.
and earlier wen i didn't like ur post i asked u 2 cum here & i even questened u??
if u think that post of mine is directed 2wards u then its not fully rite.i'd seen many membs doing palti from meeshu 2 meekash & mukta  & vishnu.
and after reading ur posts i think u r bcuming among them. and i'd this question abt all such ppl so posted 4 all including u but not specifically  2u. yes ur post prompted me 2 write but its not directed only  2wards u.

surabhi01buzzy.reenaholi-Navetha-

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
c dolly in every forum every member has right to express their view without bashing .u have ur own opinion and i  have my own opinion i respect ur views .so there is no need to surprise on my view .what i feel right i give that view 

tiny15buzzy.reenaholi-Navetha-

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

c dolly in every forum every member has right to express their view without bashing .u have ur own opinion and i  have my own opinion i respect ur views .so there is no need to surprise on my view .what i feel right i give that view 
i know but it was bad in taste.
i can't support a breaking of mrg on such a filmsy ground of luving sum1else.. meeshu can b happy once their MUs solved bcoz of compatibility. and its not just abt chemistry . i prefer story, chemistry & acting in any show & pair which is totally absent btn mukta & vishnu & meethi & akash.
i m supporting JaGan in BV not just bcoz of luv but on the basis of story, chemistry & acting & moreover compatibility btn the ckts which is lacking in sanchi.and i was supporting that pair wen they were not even in luv. and i'd done this during veecha & vanscha also.

so i don't want meehsu mrg 2 break.
i don't want mukta wid vishnu. i can tolerate meeshu MUs btn them but not mrg breaking . they may b unhappy initially but once they know each oder they"ll fall in luv also. and it happens in real life also.

Edit- i didn't support breaking of mrg in muktibandhan also where i liked vaibhav wid sabina but vaibhav got married 2 devki & i liked devki v.much.
at the end CVs broke vaibhav & devki's mrg & end the show wid in one epi. but i didn't support that even tho i liked vaibhav-sabina pair.

Edited by tiny15 - 07 September 2013 at 11:56am

buzzy.reenaholi-Navetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top