Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

lakshya5

Groupbie

lakshya5

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged

HAI FRIENDS I AM A SILENT READER OF GOHEM SS  so here it is now I am posting the characters

AHEM MODI & GOPI AHEM MODI

JIGAR MODI & RASHI JIGAR MODI

CHIRAG MODI & HETAL CHIRAG MODI

PARAG MODI & KOKILA PARAG MODI

KINGAL MODI

URMILA SHAH

STORY LINE

GOPI  is from a middle class family . when  AHEM attended one of his friend marriage he saw GOPI and marry GOPI . all his family members are happy finally the elder son of their family is going to marry but when they came to know he is going to marry a middle class family  his mother is very upset but his fall in love with her. He enquired about her and find all her details . He told in his family he wanted to father told that ahems happiness is the most imp thing to us  then the girls status .

Like  that AHEM MODI GOT HIS LIFE AND HIS HAPPINESS HIS GOPI

RASHI is from a rich family like MODIS rashi  jigars marriage is an arranged marriage . RASHI wants only one thing that is all her in laws have to dance on her tunes. JIGAR wants a life partner like his bhabi who understands his bhai very well without telling anything but he got only a rude partner .

Rashi and his mother always taunt Gopi about her status but gopi didnt say anything to them and her AHEM JI .URSHI always play kalakaries on gopi to not to get any praises for her work this matter only known by HETAL and GOPI some times KOKILA also witnessed their kalakaries but didnt say anything bcoz she can not accept gopi fully as her DIL she also taunt gopi when she get a chance but these things are not known to AHEM . HE ALWAYS thinks about gopi and their future together when he came from office they ll not say anything to gopi so he dont know that but deep down in his heart he knows some tension b/w the ladies.

So this is the story line will ahem come to know how GOPI suffering from URSHILA ?

WILL he able to protect her from URSHI kalakaries?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kmaddy44.Ovi.Archee3333cvdprasadRitu-.ChammakChallo.Anitaholicawesome-rajiNilu.Dasuniswasthi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sathiya" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Archee3333

Archee3333

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Welcome Dear to sns forum,Hugyou are enjoy alot here,Nice start,i am looking forward for next part.Tongue

lakshya5

Groupbie

lakshya5

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
 Archee3333 THANKS FOR UR COMMENT AND UR WELCOMING ME TO SNS FORUM AND DEAR MAY I KNOW WHO IS IN UR THOUGHTS AS GOPI  WHILE U R READING MY SS

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum dear
love your ss

lakshya5

Groupbie

lakshya5

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged

GOHEM room

ahem is sleeping peacefully then gopi enterd in room from wash room she lookat clock its showing 6:30 am. she begin to ready to go to down then suddenly two arms are caught her waist tightly first she jerked and when she noticed the touch she relaxed.

Gopi: Ahemji leave me i'm getting late i've to go down stairs to prepare breakfast and aarthi plz leave me 

Ahem: Gopi y u always find out reasons to escape ha and comng to da point i'm not going to leave u until u give me a kiss wt say umm..

Gopi ur smelling good

gopi: ahemji i'll give u wt u want 1st leave me

then ahem leaves her and gopi kiss him and run away to down .

Hall

gopi: jai sri krishna maji, kakiji

kokila: Gopi where r u ha u know wts da time now ha can't u do one thing perfectly ha go and prepare for aarthi go

Gopi: ji maji

hetal: kokila y u always scold her u know na she is doing her work perfectly when she came to MM y u always scold her u know she didn't do any mistake in her chores and u also know how ur choti bahu always reason for mistakes behind gopi's mistakes

kokila: i don't know mota bhabi all i know is gopi is not worthy of modi bahu she has no any status like rashi saing this she gone to wake up rashi and jigar

RAJI room:

kokila: jigar dikra wake up its morning rashi dikri wake up

jigar wake up and open da door and greeted kokila

kokila: jigar dikra is rashi wake up

jigar: no mom she said she is feeling not well so she'll wake up after some time

kokila: dikra wt r u saing is rashi all right ? should i call doctor ?

when rashi heard doctor she wake up with a jerk and came rushingly to kokila and said

rashi: no mummyji now i'm all right u go i'll come in 15 mins

kokila: ok rashi come fast

after kokila gone jigar asked rashi angrily

jigar: rashi wt is dis when i wake up u u said u r not feeling well wt happend suddenly ha

rashi: uffo u started early see now i've no time to fight with u so don'y mind saing she went to wash room to freshen up

Mandir:

all are present in mandir when gopi going to give aarthi kokila stopped her and said

kokila: stop gopi how many times i had to tell u aarthi is given by only rashi not by u ha rashi dikra come and give aarthi

rashi: ji mummyji while taking thali she smirked seeing gopi

ahem is watching all this when he going to say something gopi pleaded to him through eyes don't interfere 

aarthi is done all gone to dining table when gopi is going rashi stoped her and said

rashi: see gopi sorry middle class gopi now u came to know wt is ur place it is just sample i stored so many things for u ok saing dis she gone to dining table gopi stood there with tears in her eyes this is watched by one person

so friends it is enough for now i know u r all curious to know who it is for answer u have to wait

note:

in my ss jigar and ahem are kokila's sons and kinjal is hethal's daughter and she is very nice with her gopi bhabi she is her besy friend and one more thing gopi is educated in my ss 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kmaddy44sidra34A.Theepa.Ovi.cvdprasadRitu-swasthiNilu.Dasuni

.Ovi.

Groupbie

.Ovi.

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Nice part.Embarrassed

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum.  Hug Nice SS Smile