NIKKI's World of AarYaland (My Writing Corner)...

Posted: 10 years ago
My imaginary World Of AarYaland  

The Collection Of My Writings coming up soon.

❤️    🤗    ❤️

Links for Fan Fiction in the Following Post

Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago

Nikki's Jaan - First Fan Fiction

"Meant To Be"   (Finished but Removed)

Yash falls in love with Aarti the moment he meets her. It's Love At First Sight For Yash. And he thinks that the feeling is mutual.
Until he finds out that Aarti married his younger brother. 
It's the story of a Heart Broken and Shattered Yash who's betrayed by Aarti. 
It's the story about How, When And Why they come together, cause they are "Meant To Be"

Gurmeet Choudhary & Kratika Sengar in Punar Vivah

OS that might be converted into an SS/ FF

"Puppet Became Puppeteer"   (Will restart it soon)

"Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi Si" (SS).   (Ongoing)

A very lighthearted story on love at first sight

"Naughty At..."

A story based on relationships and how love can conquer anything at any age

"Devil's Vengeance".  (Ongoing)

Story of how Blind Hatred can turn a person in a Devil. How a Devil's Vengeance can destroy anything and everything that comes in its way...

"Shadows Of The Past "   (Ongoing)

Story of two broken souls, who, each, have lost their beloved life partners. It is about them finding their way to each other in unusual and unexpected circumstances. And falling in love and moving on ahead in life with the slight help of Shadows Of The Past (their beloveds souls)

"Phechaan (Identity)".  (Ongoing)

Story of a girl who is trying to find her Identity (Phechaan) before and after her marriage. Will she succeed and who will support her? 

"Saudagar". (Ongoing)

Intense Story of a Sauda (Deal) made between a Man and A Woman that changed their lives.

"Homeless"  (ongoing)

Short Story of a Homeless Man and Woman and their journey from being Homeless to owing a loving and caring Home 

Link of the thread with list of readers names to send PM's of updates..

Links for the OS in the Following post...

❤️   🤗  ❤️

Edited by lovely_nikki - 6 years ago

Nikki's first one part OS.

"Beginning of AarYa's Love journey"   (Completed)

This OS is on the track when Aarti mistakes Yash for Prashant and blurts out the truth about her divorcee status. Here I've shown my version of what happens next. 

************************************************************************************

Nikki's first three part OS

"I Love You Aarti"    (Completed)

This OS is based on the track after Ansh's second kidnapping by Dubeyji. After Ansh returns home, I've shown how Yash is eagerly waiting for a chance to spend some alone time with Aarti and confess his Love for His Beautiful Wife, His Aartiji.

************************************************************************************

Nikki's another one part OS 

"You Are Mine, Only Mine"    (Completed)

This track is after Aarti's divorcee truth comes out in front of the whole family. Here Yash is still hurt and angry with her from hiding such a big truth from him and he's not talking with her.  
And they are still calling each other as "Yashji and Aartiji", but at the end of the OS, they'll remove "Ji" from their names.

**************************************************************

Nikki's Version of the Last track of PV -  OS -

"Because of You"  (Completed)

After Ishita kidnaps Aayu, Yash blames Aarti for the loss of Aayu. He accuses that because of her carelessness and impulsive nature, Aayu was lost.

This OS is on, what affect Yash's anger and accusations, will have on Aarti and how Aarti will react to it? And how it'll affect their relationship.

****************************************************************

Nikki's Naughty and Romantic AarYa OS (Based on PV Track)

"You Are My Rain"  (Ongoing)

After coming from lalithpur Yash is confused as to what his happening to him, cause he's not realizing that he has fallen in love with His Aartiji.
This story takes AarYa back to Mumbai, where Yash will realize his True Feelings for Aarti, when she tries to stay away from him. 
This story is about how Yash will finally confess his Love to His Aartiji on a Rainy Night.

______________***********************__________________________________

PV Bid Adieu Winner Os

(Based on PV Track)

"Aaisa Waisa"  (Completed)

This OS is on how Aartji has to take care of a drunk Yashji, and how this leads to their Aaisa-Waisa 

______________****************************_________________________

AarYa OS on Karva Chauth (Based on PV Track)

"First Karva Chauth"  (Completed)

This OS is based on the track when Aarti went to Dubey's house on karva chauth without informing anyone. And then later had found out about Prashant and his cancer and his BMT treatment. 
When Yash had gone to bring her back, Aarti had a heated conversation with the Dubey's, which our Yashji heard.

This OS is entirely based on how Yash will hear the conversation between Aarti and Dubey's and how will he react and what will happen after that?

*****************************************************************

Unique OS on AarYa (Based on my Imagination)

"Passionate Encounter"

It's on a a marine man and a married woman, who meet each other secretly and have Passionate Encounter.

***************************************************************

Based on My Imagination 

"Exclusive Interview Of AarYa and Munchkins" 

It's not an OS, but a three part (Funny) Interview of AarYa and our four cute Munchkins. It's filled with Humor, but with a touch of a message. The Title of the Interview is "Whom Do You Love More?"

**************************************************************************************

Based on PV Track.  (Completed )

"The Night That Changed Everything" 

What will happen when a pregnant, Aarti leaves Yash after he looses his temper after spending a night of passion with her in Mumbai? 
Aarti pours her heart out in her diary, which Yash reads. So how did he ended up reading that diary and what happened after that, is what this OS is based on.

****************************************************************************************

Based on PV Track (Ongoing)

"AarYa's Three Steps to Heavenly Bliss"

In this OS I've shown a different reason for Yash's anger after spending a passionate night with Aarti in Mumbai. What is that reason and what are the Three Steps to Heavenly Bliss" is what this OS is all about.

**********************************************************************************

"Open And Closed Door"

Finished    (Not based on PV Track )

One day Aarti Opens the Door of her house and finds her past standing in front of her. 
What will Yash do? Will he Leave the Door Open or Close it on the face of her Past?" 

"As Seen On TV" 

(One part OS. Not based on PV track)

It's a different concept on a bored housewife who wants to spice up her married life...

PV-OS Contest Winner (2015)

"Khamoshiyaan"

"Sinful Night"  (Based on PV Track).

This OS is based on Yash's hulk mode after AarYa's Mumbai trip. It is my version, my POV on the reason behind his anger and the outcome of it.

"Rishta Janmo Ka (Relationship Of Many Births)" 

(Not based on PV track)

An heart touching story on the journey of a couple. 

"Perfect Seduction"

A one part Romantic and Sensuous OS, on newly married couple 

"Exam Syndrome or Exam Hormones?"

Light hearted and funny Story about a married woman who is afraid of Mathematics but decides to attempt one last exam after nearly Ten Years of her marriage. 

Links for the Write- Ups in the Following post...

❤️   🤗  ❤️

Edited by lovely_nikki - 6 years ago

Nikki's Dream (Write-Up on AarYa's)

"Abhi Abhi (USS RAAT in Mumbai) 🤢

In this Write-Up on the song on AarYa, I've tried to show how Yash and Aarti (under the influence of Bhaang) comes intimately close to each other in Mumbai ☺️

*******************************************************************

Nikki's very First Write-Up 🤢

"MARJAIYAN

When Bua accidentally locks them up in their Kids Room. How Yash and Aarti comes Close to each Other. (It's a write-up of song MARJAIYAN on AarYa) 

*********************************************************

Nikki's Second Write-Up

"Abhi Mujh Mein Kahi"

My write-up on the song "Abhi Mujh Mein Kahi" on AarYa. After Aayu gets kidnapped how Yash and Aarti are distanced from each other is shown in this song. 😭

*********************************************************

Nikki's Third Write-Up

In this write-up (on the three songs on AarYa) I've tried to show how far Yash and Aarti have come over the course of time, in their relationship. 

***************************************************

All the pics and glitters are 

LOVE

NIKKI 

❤️    🤗    ❤️

Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
Very nice thread Nikki!
Thanks a lot Nikki!😃
Now we can read all your stories leisurely.😉.

Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by caller123

res
sorry can't help it as we know what you are up to😳
And exactly is it that I'm up to? 😉
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

And exactly is it that I'm up to? 😉
yeah as u promised us to make this😉😉
Lovely thread nikki dear👏
Bookmarking😉😳
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Lovely thread nikki dear👏
Bookmarking😉😳
Thanks Sri. 🤗For bookmarking it 
But it's not complete yet. I've to add my write-up links also in it. Which I'll do in a day or two 😛
Originally posted by roserosey

yeah as u promised us to make this😉😉
Thank you for keeping up the promise dear.😃😆😆