Bommalattam Aug 26 - 30 Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subanu

Can i join with you in bommalattam serial discussion?
Welcome subanu.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96Subanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bommalattam Aug 26 - 30 Discussions (Page 2)" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Subanu

Groupbie

Subanu

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Thank you Nithya ka and skClap

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
thanks Sk - intha kashta thai enge pOi sOlla? Stalinnn

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I have some time today, thalai, u want me to do Thursday? let me know. 

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Roja.. if possible, Please do the honours.. illata naan dhan ezhudhanum..  

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Nithya please copy this to thalai's post. thanks.

Chids and Bharathy discussing some official stuff -  Bhoopathy will be paid as the office driver. Sivagami gives accounts saying that she managed to save 10,000 rs as Devi does not waste any more in this house. Then the talk about Devi's bank account surfaces. Devi says that she never bothered to check and does not care if it gets topped up or not. Sivagami raises the issue "so now where will the brat be? Here or with her hubby?" Goes on to say that Devi does not switch on the air con and does not sleep well. Chids addresses darling daughter -  "so what now? You plan to stay here? And that hubby of yours will also come here?" Bharathy is shocked -  a look which says "are u nuts? Me living under the same roof with my ex and present?" Devi alleys her fears " he won't come here and stay " (Appa da , Bharathy thOppai le Thenum Paalum kalanthu kOtti tte pO ) Chids says then Devi should go to her hubby's place. Now Bharathy's turn to needle Chids " well you always get what you want !! You chased her the last time and she went and lived there . Now you want a repeat performance and so why don't you go and leaver her there?" Chids knows that his bluff is called -  does a thiru thiru and menu muzhungal -  Bharathy looks victorious. Brat leaves the arena.

Some time late in the night brat arrives at Kathir's palace and robs Ram of his sleeping quarters. Poor Ram leaves -  enge ppa sleep? Thinnai? Nadu theru ?? Morning -  Chithi comes down crying and says that brat is missing. Bharathy suggests that she should call the brat. Phone rings, Kathir asks Ram to attend -  hmm avar engiyanum padukka edam thedindu iruppar !!  - finally picks the phone thinking it is his and hears Sivagami. To cut a long story short Kathir sees Devi sleeping on the floor and freaks. On the other side, Sivagami smiles, Bharathi needles Chids -  "mission accomplished?"

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 30 August 2013 at 3:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96nithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top