Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHilicious Droolers #6 : Teri Yaad Saath Hai...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

ArHilicious Droolers #6 : Teri Yaad Saath Hai...

Song of the week: pancakes
Summary of the week: dj_arshifan
Picture of the Week: OmaRamdass
Videomix of the week: Titaliya_AP
Achari Scene of the Week: DeviatedTesoro.
Most Irritating Character of the Week: .Chanchan.
Funny Character of the Week: deeps_92
Video avi of the week: DeviatedTesoro.
Siggy of the week: -chamkilli-
Best FF of the Week: lazyleaves
Best OS of the week: lazyleaves
Video siggy of the week: DeviatedTesoro.
Icon of the week: shoniharsha12
Most Active Thread of the week: DeviatedTesoro.
Most Active Member of the Week: DeviatedTesoro.
Costume of the Week: DeviatedTesoro.
Dialogue of the Week: _RheeluvsBarun_
Joota scene of the Week: ..Gunjan..

Banner and animated logos: -iLoveSobti- + Baki

Winning Siggies: .MeriAashiqui. + Saher_90

Thankyou everyone for supporting us sooo much. Its all due to your support we have restarted the ArHilicious Droolers newsletter. 

ANNOUNCEMENT TO IPKKND NL TEAM:

Please send your assigned task by Friday evening, 6 PM (India Time), to IPKKNDentries and not to Saraa or Khushi.

If you are unable to do your assigned task for any reason, PM the same ID (IPKKNDentries) with the reason by Thursday and so back-up could be arranged.

Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 25 August 2013 at 1:04am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali--Koeli_Appy-meem17DeviatedTesoro.siamesecatdeeps_92-MissBoiiVamp-xMidnightStarx.Mandy.sreelu094.Saraa.-Alina..Anisha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHilicious Droolers #6 : Teri Yaad Saath Hai..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Arnav & nani had a fight cause he disrespected the family that had come with a proposal for him. Shyaam tried being a gentleman but it is easier for us to see the creep behind his mask. Khushi finally resigned & that too in KKG style. The way she lashed out at arnav, was just an applause worthy scene. The gGpta sisters & Arnav-anjali moment was also a cute one. 

Buaji is tried hooking up shyaam & khushi, it seemed so. Arnav was all set to leave his house but Anjali stopped him by her tears. We finally will be getting to see his husband who is still a mystery character. 

Credit to the uploaderSmile

Is it a little pathetic to choose Arnav-Khushi's confrontation scene as the Achari Scene? Oh well, it was.

Khushi finally stands up for herself and resigns. Arnav is left shocked and the intense look in their eyes - Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The joota scene of this week is when that Shyam Mahohar Jha talks on phone about marriage and love while looking at Khushi with his eyes..The way he looks feels so umm.. disgusting...I just hate him ..The way he looks at khushi and his talks over sweet..

Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 25 August 2013 at 12:17am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

os112801-Koeli_Appy-avantika_2012srija.singh04jg12meem17DeviatedTesoro.deeps_92ayshaomarxMidnightStarx..Athena...Mandy..Saraa.-Alina.sreelu094Arshi.Sugi.IPK.Anisha.

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged

This week I dont think anyone actually deserves this.Shyam toh Dead He's always irritating and maybe Lavanya ,for being such a chipkuDead.

It's hat-trick  for our hello hi bye bye mamaji! She has done it again with her funny one-liners! Even during heated conversation between Nani and arnav, herone liners made us smile. and her scenes with mamaji were like icing the cake. 

So Funny character of the week once again goes to Manorama mami!    

http://imgur.com/PXb75dB

"Tum... theek ho?"

I don't think there's anything that can overcome this husky, 'Tum theek ho?' of Arnav. Is it affection? Is it care? Is it guilt? The answer stays anonymous. The tone in which Arnav says it, the emotions in his eyes, his hand reaching hers, it just barters your mind into a magical world. Especially the timing, which is just after a magical Rabba Ve!Embarrassed
It's the most rigid and touching dialogue in this whole week, to therefore be chosen as the dialogue of the week!

Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 25 August 2013 at 12:21am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

anu41982arshilover75os112801Msserialfan123-Koeli_Appy-meem17srija.singh04avantika_2012SirenMitrajg12DeviatedTesoro.siamesecatdeeps_92ayshaomarxMidnightStarx.Mandy..Saraa.-Alina.Arshi.Sugi.IPK.Anisha.

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Birthday Boy of course Heart Heart

Arnav Singh Raizada takes away the cake this time..errr..I mean the title.

Sorry, but it was Barun's birthday this week too, so the high-ness continues. LOL

Why you ask he gets this title? Only because he was soo amazingly deliciou in the shirt with the pull over! He's definitely our McDreamy. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 25 August 2013 at 12:39am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

os112801-Koeli_Appy-srija.singh04avantika_2012jg12DeviatedTesoro.siamesecatdeeps_92ayshaomarxMidnightStarx.Mandy.-Alina.sreelu094.Anisha.Arshi.Sugi.IPK

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Made By -  Summer.Dillon

Here is ur Gift:

Made by  - ..SheWolf..

Here is ur Gift:

Made By - ayshaomar

Here is ur Gift

Made By -  LazilyAnonymous

Here is ur Gift

Here is ur Gift

http://i.imgur.com/Zobxl.jpg

Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 25 August 2013 at 12:47am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

os112801avantika_2012srija.singh04jg12DeviatedTesoro.deeps_92siamesecatxMidnightStarxayshaomar-GredForge-.Mandy.-Alina..Saraa.Arshi.Sugi.IPK.Anisha.

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Runner Up

The Adamant Couple
by -ForeverYours-

I love sarcasm! Especially when the words are dipped generously in sarcasm by Arnav and Khushi. As much as I love Arnav, I enjoy seeing his ego broken and more so when the one responsible for that is Khushi! 

Written not in much elaboration, the story still manages to capture attention and gives a feel of completion :)

A grin-inducing-OS :)

Thank you :)

Here is ur Gift:

Winner

OS | Definitive Passion 
by shay1990

I love surprises when I am happily surprised and I was happily surprised here. I won't speak much on the OS there by disclosing the plot but I would like to confess that my heart was going Dhak Dhak Dhak Dhak by the time I reached the end.

A heart beat increasing OS :)

Here is ur gift:

Runner Up

Arhi SS:Secluded Island
by TINA!

Mush alert! This story is a blissful epilogue to our show, if it hadn't gone off air. The story has Arnav and Khushi happily married but too busy in their lives to enjoy their married life.

Opportunity comes knocking on their door giving them a chance to explore their buried passion again.

The most endearing part about this SS, other than it being completely ArHi, was the fact that even though they were taking a well deserved break from their daily responsibilities they didn't forget their children or stopped worrying about them.

The reason behind why this wonderful story was written can be found in it's introduction ;)

A cheek-turning-red-and-going-dreamy-eyed story :)

Here is ur Gift:

W
inner

ArHi SS: If Only (Completed) 
by chibisuke

I don't know how should I begin. It rarely happens that I am tongue tied after reading a story, not able to give words to my thoughts but I will try my best to convey what I feel. This story has managed to make the most drab track of the show in to something so much better.

Although, I rarely ever read a story written in first person, I couldn't help but read this because it has been so very well written.

Despite of the turmoil that Arnav and Khushi face, I felt a sense of calm and serenity while reading this story of 6 chapters. Trying to close the loopholes that were left since the show ended, the author has given a fantastic take on it.

The author has changed my perception of a track that I had not enjoyed watching but surprisingly enjoyed reading because how beautifully it is written.

Leaving-me-speechless-kind-of-story :)

Here is ur gift:

Onscreen & Offscreen jodi <3   byArshidiehardfan

Here is your gift:

http://i.imgur.com/4adAw.jpg

dj_arshifan

Here is ur Gift:

http://i.imgur.com/TBE3o.jpg

Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 25 August 2013 at 12:59am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anu41982chibisukesrija.singh04jg12DeviatedTesoro.deeps_92TINA!xMidnightStarx.Mandy..Saraa.-Alina.Arshi.Sugi.IPK.Anisha.

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Res #7

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.-Alina.

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Hola guys!

This was fun. I did nothing but colour-coding and copy-pasting it all oh and the parts that were missing, I did a few of those, so credit goes to the writers for each part AND Khushi for the basic compilation.

-Saraa.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_cutedeeps_92-Alina.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top