Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

satyajeet as ranvi!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ajkul

Groupbie

ajkul

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I know its too early to ask but wat do U think abt satyajeet playing ranvi...?. I think he is a really good choice TongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima001

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "satyajeet as ranvi!" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

---ayesha---

Goldie

---ayesha---

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I was hoping fr neil bhatt to play ranvi ,,bt  satyajeet's features have resemblance to young ranvi somehow .Hope he can do justice to the role.Bt the casting is nt fixed rt? Still rooting fr Neil fr the role of ranvi !!Smile 
N the girl who is gonna play gunjan is so pretty.I hope she can act well ,

Post Reply New Post

Go to top