Chat Clubs

   

~|S.C.C.G.S Chat Club Thread 89|~ [SIO] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 153

thulasi_arshi

IF-Sizzlerz

thulasi_arshi

Joined: 31 May 2012

Posts: 10311

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvia1999

en cousin ku mapla pakranga

pavam pullaLOL
unaku eppoBlushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|S.C.C.G.S Chat Club Thread 89|~ [SIO] (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

silvia1999

IF-Sizzlerz

silvia1999

Joined: 23 January 2012

Posts: 18545

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thulasi_arshi

Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by thulasi_arshi

Originally posted by silvia1999

kulichitiya minnal


cha chaAngry

eppadi kaetutiyae enna pathuMonkey IconMonkey Icon
i know
chumma keten
namma eveng than kulipom


Monkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon
ana kulikama vaela pogamudiyathaeOuch
perfume potu po d

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thulasi_arshi

thulasi_arshi

IF-Sizzlerz

thulasi_arshi

Joined: 31 May 2012

Posts: 10311

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by thulasi_arshi

Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by thulasi_arshi

Originally posted by silvia1999

enna ivlo seekrama enthiruchuta adhsiyama iruku


chummaEmbarrassed

urusuthalam nu erukaenTongue
veetala permission vaganum na..
eppadi seekaram elunthu ice vaechathaan mudiyumWinkWink

enga pora thirutu pulla?
Yaar kuda pora?
Bf ah partner?



i have no bfMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons
bf kuda pona veetala permission lam vanga mattenMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons

frds kuda..skywalkIcon Monkey YoyoIcon Monkey Yoyo
super
nee than partner
epa pora?

frds confirm panniyu soluvangaOuch
athuvarikum veetala allarukum ice vaekuarenLOL

silvia1999

IF-Sizzlerz

silvia1999

Joined: 23 January 2012

Posts: 18545

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thulasi_arshi

Originally posted by silvia1999

en cousin ku mapla pakranga


pavam pullaLOL
unaku eppoBlushing
yen intha nalla ennam
ipa plan change pannitanga,nxt yr pakka porangalam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thulasi_arshi

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Crazy Creative Baby, C&V Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 09 May 2012

Posts: 16456

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
SCIENCE kehta hai ki paani ubalne se kitanu mar
jate hai..
.
.
.
Par Science ko ye nahi pata ki kitanu
ke marne ke baad unki
''Dead Bodies'' To pani me hi reh jati hai
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stupid Science
.
.
kasam se bachpan se genius hu...
Lekin kabhi Ghamand nahi kiya•‰'

...

Cow & Cat both are sisters..
Now you must be thinking ke kaise?

Jyada mat socho.
I'm telling you,
Cow Mata hoti hai
or
Billi Mousi

Bachpan se hi intelligent hoon... lekin kabhi Ghamand nahi kiya.

No claps plz...I dnt lyk publicity*@*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thulasi_arshi

thulasi_arshi

IF-Sizzlerz

thulasi_arshi

Joined: 31 May 2012

Posts: 10311

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by thulasi_arshi

Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by thulasi_arshi

Originally posted by silvia1999

kulichitiya minnal


cha chaAngry

eppadi kaetutiyae enna pathuMonkey IconMonkey Icon
i know
chumma keten
namma eveng than kulipom


Monkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon
ana kulikama vaela pogamudiyathaeOuch
perfume potu po d

kadupudichtanganaMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons
nama nanmaiku elanalum uru nanmaikavathu kulikanum laLOLLOL

silvia1999

IF-Sizzlerz

silvia1999

Joined: 23 January 2012

Posts: 18545

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thulasi_arshi

Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by thulasi_arshi

Originally posted by silvia1999

Originally posted by thulasi_arshi

Originally posted by silvia1999

enna ivlo seekrama enthiruchuta adhsiyama iruku


chummaEmbarrassed

urusuthalam nu erukaenTongue
veetala permission vaganum na..
eppadi seekaram elunthu ice vaechathaan mudiyumWinkWink

enga pora thirutu pulla?
Yaar kuda pora?
Bf ah partner?



i have no bfMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons
bf kuda pona veetala permission lam vanga mattenMonkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticons

frds kuda..skywalkIcon Monkey YoyoIcon Monkey Yoyo
super
nee than partner
epa pora?


frds confirm panniyu soluvangaOuch
athuvarikum veetala allarukum ice vaekuarenLOL
avlo nallavala nee LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thulasi_arshi

thulasi_arshi

IF-Sizzlerz

thulasi_arshi

Joined: 31 May 2012

Posts: 10311

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

SCIENCE kehta hai ki paani ubalne se kitanu mar
jate hai..
.
.
.
Par Science ko ye nahi pata ki kitanu
ke marne ke baad unki
''Dead Bodies'' To pani me hi reh jati hai
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stupid Science
.
.
kasam se bachpan se genius hu...
Lekin kabhi Ghamand nahi kiya'

...

Cow & Cat both are sisters..
Now you must be thinking ke kaise?

Jyada mat socho.
I'm telling you,
Cow Mata hoti hai
or
Billi Mousi

Bachpan se hi intelligent hoon... lekin kabhi Ghamand nahi kiya.

No claps plz...I dnt lyk publicity*@*

cant understandMonkey IconMonkey Icon
but i llMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey Icons

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
S.C.C.G.S.C. Thread-53(IO)*thread over*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

..Gunjan.. 1212 15338 19 June 2014 at 8:22am
By devilindisguise
Bigg Boss Chat Club #8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Gauahargeous_N 1211 18646 29 August 2013 at 2:37am
By Shumacher
~I-F Aiwaiye {thread # 2} [STRICTLY MEMBERS ONLY!]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

..Gunjan.. 1200 8120 25 August 2013 at 1:14pm
By ..Gunjan..
Chat chat chating how its possible? *Dev.* 0 949 30 July 2012 at 3:13pm
By *Dev.*
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

swan20 1194 37628 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm
By Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.