Spoiler chaiji asks Ratan Nihal to marry

Posted: 10 years ago
In Star Plus€™s Ek Veer Ki Ardaas :Veera we had seen that Veera tells Ranvijay that she desires to touch the moon. However, he vows to bring her back, once he is old enough. Veera informs Nanaji that she will not leave Ranvijay. Ranvijay makes Veera touch his rakhis, so that he can wear them every year, in her absence. Later, he packs Veera€™s clothes. He leaves the house as he cannot see Veera leaving.

Now In It€™s upcoming episodes, Chaiji will ask Nihal to marry Ratan and become a part of the family. Nihal will be completely shocked at the sudden proposal.

However Ratan will also get shocked when Chaiji asks her to get married to Nihal.Next day,Ratan will discover Sampooran€™s belonging in her farm, which were hidden by Chaiji. However, Ratan does not know how to react to this situation.

Our source inform us that Nihal will confesses his mistake in front of Ratan. Furthermost, Bansiri will find out about Nihal€™s secret and will swears to make his life miserable.
omg what an awesome news i just hope they marry pleassee God
after this borring nanaji track we got this m so excited Edited by PoojaAmla - 10 years ago
very excited to watch it tfs❤️
was missing the old track with this on going nana, nani track 😕.. 

good to know that Ratan wl know Nihals' secret and marries him. 
After knowing Nhall secret I don't think she will marry him. Bansuri loves nihaal and now she will spoil his life? Seems  like trouble on the way Edited by Smileyfatemah - 10 years ago
TFS
but does 'n ratan deserve to know the truth first?
awesome news i'm sure they will marry just as i was sure there wasnt going to be ranveera seperation/leap 😆😉

m not saying its going to be smooth sailing 
there will be a lot of hurdles/twists ..but yes my gut feeling is that eventually it will happen😳
fingers crossed😛  Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 10 years ago
I don't know how to react... let's see... I lost all hope of nira marriage... but finally CVs are focusing on that ... I'm happy.
Originally posted by misty85

I don't know how to react... let's see... I lost all hope of nira marriage... but finally CVs are focusing on that ... I'm happy.

yes Mamta me too had lost all hopes with this boring dragging track🤓

but now at least they are focussing on it so lets hope for the best😊
sorry double postEdited by ...RamonaG.... - 10 years ago